What's new

Iran rejects allegations of its agencies’ links to Uzair Baloch

No one is pakistans friend except a few countries unnoticed.And Iran has never been pakistans friend May Allah bless pakistan with everything it can get.

One pakistan and too many threats Allah Khair kare ga Inshallah !

Forget Yemen just work for Pakistan that is what we need.
From where does Yemen fell in here?

We already have 2 wars one in east and one in west. Lets focus on them.
My geography says, in east we have Iran and west we have China!
Pakistan.jpg
If you meant by Afghanistan and India, they lie North and South of Pakistan.
India and Northern alliance don't have the brain, money and courage to wage war on Pakistan, unless they have influx of $ and sellouts available within Pakistan.

From where does Yemen fell in here?

My geography says, in east we have Iran and west we have China!

If you meant by Afghanistan and India, they lie North and South of Pakistan.
India and Northern alliance don't have the brain, money and courage to wage war on Pakistan, unless they have influx of $ and sellouts available within Pakistan.

Hahahaha
Pakistan is not going to war with Iran. there is a term called "do it your self" GCC should use it.

I dont know whats wrong with our gov/milt . most of our neighbours are causing restless in the country and they are so scared to do anything.whats this huge army and a glorified ISI for? Great nations live with honour or die trying,no exceptions better throw all brotherhood crap aside and give them a strong message about what we can actually do if provoked in such fashion.Its a world of friends with intrests.and here we are stuck with so called Braadar islami mamaalik whom dont give a F***or care for us..

That s because we are so religiously divided, Our govt thinks Shias will revolt against pakistan in case of any conflict with Iran...One must understand, nation always comes first before religion.

That s because we are so religiously divided, Our govt thinks Shias will revolt against pakistan in case of any conflict with Iran...One must understand, nation always comes first before religion.
Right ! and I am afraid one day this curse may lead us into something terrible.Even worse its Nationalism or sectarian dominance everywhere !

First, Iran issued Kulbushan with Iranian passport and then this. Iran is playing dangerously close to the edge while Pakistan is staying out of sectarian wars between KSA and Iran instead of aligning with KSA.

Since Iran has been caught with debacle due to Iranian passport found on Kulbushan with Iranian name given, Iran has been nothing but cooperative with Pakistan lately after that poor PR day. I guess it is guilty speaking especially since Chabahar port has been shot down thanks to majority-Indians-voted Donald Trump. I guess Iran needs Pakistan more than ever.

I hope Pakistan uses it to its advantage. :D

Seems you forget the humilation got at the hands of India in the past.

Past is becoming past while present has India humiliated all over the worlds. :D

Last edited:
We should distant ourselves completely from Iran. Declare Irani nationals along with Afghans and indians as illegals and prohibit any sort of enterance of Pakistan and trade for these people. Buy only Saudi oil and ally extensively with the Umma army. Make Saudi Arabia our top brother, just like China and Turkey are.

Back
Top Bottom