What's new

Iran rejects allegations of its agencies’ links to Uzair Baloch

UB has been linked to a person in Iran not the agency. The JIT also provided UB links to UAE

As usually A satan trying to convince us that they were Angels and had no part in Pakistan
Satan or not... but they have been directly involved in damaging Pakistan's state property, killing civilians, smuggling oil and other goods in Pakistan, running mafia style control organization in Pakistan, giving shelter to Pakistan's most wanted, need to explain mulla mansoor connection...... list is long!

UB has been linked to a person in Iran not the agency. The JIT also provided UB links to UAE
UB was apprehended by UAE and iran used its bottoms full power to get him at the highest level of state but to their utter dismay Pakistan got him....
iran has been indicted not once but multiple times for interfering into Pakistan's internal affair and spreading terrorism. Is it just a coincidence that UB and KY both were operating from iran, especially from chabahar?
and there is much more common b/w india and iran than (i, n, a) when it comes to terrorism in Pakistan and both KY and UB have provided enough intel to Pakistan.

Last edited:
Iran is behaving same as indians.
Even a sparrow is shot somewhere in Iran and start bashing Paksitan condemning Paksitan shelling at Balochistan Border. And when there own dirty games are exposed by actual Convicts then immidiatley become a holy inncent cow.
I am seriously Hurt and Dissappointed with Iran, Pakistani People have such positive image and love for Iran as a whole except some wahhabi factions. We have grown up listening to stories how Iran Helped Pakistan in 1965 War and all.
But this Mullah Regime is just ruining it all by playing for indian money.

Disgusting. I dont really understand this Islamic Brotherhood concept now. Where there is money lies the Muslim Brothers. Both Afghans and Iranis are dancing on Indian beats for there Investment and Money. With a heavy heart i have to say that Paksitan should openly support Saudi Arabia now although i hate saudi Wahabi Extremist regimes and its followers.
All Pakistanis both sunnis and Shias should put Interests of Paksitan First.
Closest Allies of Paksitan are China which is Atheist and Turkey that is also a Secular Republic. And all these Muslim brothers are opportunists. Hire for highest Bidders.
Pathetic

Last edited:
Now we are only taking out the things we like from the JIT report. But looking at the whole JIT report we will get a different picture. We are only mentioning here the point where Uzair Baloch was trying to contact Irani agencies through one person but we are neglecting that all Uzair Baloch accounts were based in UAE than Iran. Uzair Baloch was caught from UAE rather than Iran. Uzair Baloch had all UAE currency in his accounts rather than Irani. Uzair Baloch had contacts with politicians that are based In UAE and Qatar rather than Iran. Zardari based in UAE. Nawaz Based in Qatar. Now please tell me am I missing some thing here. only one finger points to Iran but the entire hand is pointing else where.

Uzair Baloch owns a four story mansion in Lyari with an indoor swimming pool, in addition to a house worth 1.1 million dirhams in Dubai, an office in Dubai International City worth 0.5 million dirhams. A bungalow and plot in Muscat worth 0.9 million and 0.6 million dirhams respectively. He also has four bank accounts in Dubai holding over 1 million dirhams

This money trail is giving me a different picture. A man will always keep property in a country where he thinks he is secure.

Now we are only taking out the things we like from the JIT report. But looking at the whole JIT report we will get a different picture. We are only mentioning here the point where Uzair Baloch was trying to contact Irani agencies through one person but we are neglecting that all Uzair Baloch accounts were based in UAE than Iran. Uzair Baloch was caught from UAE rather than Iran. Uzair Baloch had all UAE currency in his accounts rather than Irani. Uzair Baloch had contacts with politicians that are based In UAE and Qatar rather than Iran. Zardari based in UAE. Nawaz Based in Qatar. Now please tell me am I missing some thing here. only one finger points to Iran but the entire hand is pointing else where.

Uzair Baloch owns a four story mansion in Lyari with an indoor swimming pool, in addition to a house worth 1.1 million dirhams in Dubai, an office in Dubai International City worth 0.5 million dirhams. A bungalow and plot in Muscat worth 0.9 million and 0.6 million dirhams respectively. He also has four bank accounts in Dubai holding over 1 million dirhams

This money trail is giving me a different picture. A man will always keep property in a country where he thinks he is secure.
Do you have any reference for your claims? Why are you cooking up facts man? they won't get you far because people are aware of the facts now. If the state of Pakistan especially Pakistan army has stated something, as a Pakistani we have to not only believe that but stand by it. And by the way, now he is under PA custody so he will be singing like song birds of kualalupa and tell us when, where, who and why...so don't worry he is just KY's miniature version... Let's chant together bro Pakistan Zindabaad.

Do you have any reference for your claims? Why are you cooking up facts man? they won't get you far because people are aware of the facts now. If the state of Pakistan especially Pakistan army has stated something, as a Pakistani we have to not only believe that but stand by it. And by the way, now he is under PA custody so he will be singing like song birds of kualalupa and tell us when, where, who and why...so don't worry he is just KY's miniature version... Let's chant together bro Pakistan Zindabaad.
All the property details are 100% authentic they are from JIT. Now About Jadhav and Uzair being same 100% agreed so Pakistan Zindabad.

It is time for many to think for Pakistan only. We have to quit thinking about Iran but also GCC and lets think for Pakistan. Many agendas need to change here.
UB's property details prove my point 100%.

#1 rule: don't trust iran

America and Britain did. They threw out BP
Iraq did. They started (and lost) an 8 year war against Iraq
We have. They reneged on their agreement to sell oil for rupees.
pakistan is. They seem to be supporting anti-pakistani elements

All the property details are 100% authentic they are from JIT. Now About Jadhav and Uzair being same 100% agreed so Pakistan Zindabad.

It is time for many to think for Pakistan only. We have to quit thinking about Iran but also GCC and lets think for Pakistan. Many agendas need to change here.
UB's property details prove my point 100%.
Btw JIT has not been made public only a few bits and pieces....so which printer you are using to produce these "facts" and please wash your hands after them.
Please don't get into agenda's and we should keep the thread on the topic, right now it is UB and his links with Iran...
When it was GCC's turn we condemned them too, we did not send army to Yemen despite their requests and threats but so far we have been thinking positively of iran but the facts suggest otherwise.
If a person has money, he can buy property in any country of the world. Pakistan are among top properties owners in UAE since it is really profitable there. Not just UAE, people have properties in UK, USA and other places.. but main thing is passport...that's not so easy to get...so can you explain how did he get Iran's passport and in return of what services he did for iran because countries especially Muslim countries do not bestow upon their nationalities to Muslim foreigners?
Pakistan was and will remain Zindabaad..

Last edited:
#1 rule: don't trust iran

America and Britain did. They threw out BP
Iraq did. They started (and lost) an 8 year war against Iraq
We have. They reneged on their agreement to sell oil for rupees.
pakistan is. They seem to be supporting anti-pakistani elements

Stupid troll.

They didn't trust us. They exploited us.
Iraq started the war.
Negotiations aren't as simple as you.
We don't support anti-Pakistan elements but they didn't do anything about Jundullah.

Btw JIT has not been made public only a few bits and pieces....so which printer you are using to produce these "facts" and please wash your hands after them.
Please don't get into agenda's and we should keep the thread on the topic, right now it is UB and his links with Iran...
When it was GCC, term we condemned them too, we did not send army to Yemen despite their requests and threats but so far we have been thinking positively of iran but the facts suggest otherwise.
If a person has money, he can buy property in any country of the world. Pakistan are among top properties owners in UAE since it is really profitable there. Not just UAE, people have properties in UK, USA and other places.. but main thing is passport...that's not so easy to get...so can you explain how did he get Iran's passport and in return of what services he did for iran because countries especially Muslim countries do not bestow upon their nationalities to Muslim foreigners?
Are you trying to tell me that my claims about Uzair Baloch's property are wrong?

Do you really want to play like that?

Uzair Baloch’s assets revealed in JIT report

KARACHI: According to the recently revealed signed documents by the Joint Investigation Team (JIT) the gang-war leader Uzair Baloch possesses assets in the form of property and bank accounts worth millions in Pakistan, Dubai, Iran and U.A.E.

The JIT documents show that he has a house worth 1.1 million dirhams registered in the name of his brother-in-law. He also has an office in Dubai International City worth 500,000 dirhams and it is registered in the name of the same brother-in-law. In Muscat, he owns a bungalow worth 900,000 dirhams and a plot of land worth 600,000 dirhams registered in the name of his friend Shakir. He owns another house in the Iranian city of Chabahar, registered in the name of his relative Jaleel and its value is estimated at Rs 10 million.

Uzair has a bank account in his own name in Dubai that has a balance of 200,000 dirhams and another in the name of his wife that has a balance of 500,000 dirhams. His wife has two other accounts in the Dubai branch of National Bank of Pakistan with a combined balance amounting to 350,000 dirhams. He is also the owner of several expensive vehicles including a Land Cruiser in Dubai valuing 155,000 dirhams and another car worth 22,000 dirhams.

His assets in Pakistan include a bank account in Lyari's Chakiwara area in his wife’s name having a balance of Rs. 1.5 million, a vehicle in Karachi worth Rs 2.5 million and a house in Lyari's Sangoleen area, worth Rs 20.5 million is registered in the name of his relative Fahad. He also owns livestock and store worth Rs. 40 million. In Chakiwara, he owns a one acre land worth Rs 40 million. He also owns 16 acres of land in Hub's Raees Goth area. In Malir, his manager Dildar Bhatti owns a housing scheme worth Rs. 60 million whereas in another Malir housing society, he has stakes worth Rs. 10.6 million.

http://dailytimes.com.pk/pakistan/23-May-16/uzair-balochs-assets-revealed-in-jit-report

Now these are just few reported I can go on. If you want but it is better to lets leave the Issue and forget about sending troops to Yemen because that is not going to happen as no one has sent troops to Kashmir.

Are you trying to tell me that my claims about Uzair Baloch's property are wrong?

Do you really want to play like that?

Uzair Baloch’s assets revealed in JIT report

KARACHI: According to the recently revealed signed documents by the Joint Investigation Team (JIT) the gang-war leader Uzair Baloch possesses assets in the form of property and bank accounts worth millions in Pakistan, Dubai, Iran and U.A.E.

The JIT documents show that he has a house worth 1.1 million dirhams registered in the name of his brother-in-law. He also has an office in Dubai International City worth 500,000 dirhams and it is registered in the name of the same brother-in-law. In Muscat, he owns a bungalow worth 900,000 dirhams and a plot of land worth 600,000 dirhams registered in the name of his friend Shakir. He owns another house in the Iranian city of Chabahar, registered in the name of his relative Jaleel and its value is estimated at Rs 10 million.

Uzair has a bank account in his own name in Dubai that has a balance of 200,000 dirhams and another in the name of his wife that has a balance of 500,000 dirhams. His wife has two other accounts in the Dubai branch of National Bank of Pakistan with a combined balance amounting to 350,000 dirhams. He is also the owner of several expensive vehicles including a Land Cruiser in Dubai valuing 155,000 dirhams and another car worth 22,000 dirhams.

His assets in Pakistan include a bank account in Lyari's Chakiwara area in his wife’s name having a balance of Rs. 1.5 million, a vehicle in Karachi worth Rs 2.5 million and a house in Lyari's Sangoleen area, worth Rs 20.5 million is registered in the name of his relative Fahad. He also owns livestock and store worth Rs. 40 million. In Chakiwara, he owns a one acre land worth Rs 40 million. He also owns 16 acres of land in Hub's Raees Goth area. In Malir, his manager Dildar Bhatti owns a housing scheme worth Rs. 60 million whereas in another Malir housing society, he has stakes worth Rs. 10.6 million.

http://dailytimes.com.pk/pakistan/23-May-16/uzair-balochs-assets-revealed-in-jit-report

Now these are just few reported I can go on. If you want but it is better to lets leave the Issue and forget about sending troops to Yemen because that is not going to happen as no one has sent troops to Kashmir.

Explain then why did he get passport of Iran and not UAE?

Property does not make any difference..anyone can buy property in UAE if he has money, i said that before so please don't parrot the same thing again and again.. and also Baba Ladla another of terrorist had iranian passport...is it just a coincidence that every other terrorist is holding iranian passport?

Baba Ladla Irani.JPG

Explain then why did he get passport of Iran and not UAE?

Property does not make any difference..anyone can buy property in UAE if he has money, i said that before so please don't parrot the same thing again and again.. and also Baba Ladla another of terrorist had iranian passport...is it just a coincidence that every other terrorist is holding iranian passport?
Any shia can get an Irani passport if applies for nationality that proves no point also. I wonder if Jadhav was get help from Iran why was he paying BLA for killing people traveling to Iran for religious reasons? That is a big source of foreign exchange for Iran so why would some one working for Iran was hurting that? This is bigger equation this equation cannot be just settled by few constants if every link is brought in this can turn into a mess for every one not just Iran. GCC link to UB are there in the JIT I will suggest lets leave it and lets punish both of KY and UB with hanging them.

Back
Top Bottom