What's new

Iran rejects allegations of its agencies’ links to Uzair Baloch

Lets hope it doesn't prove to be a topi drama but of course there are no guarantees , not to mention Afghan Government also belong to same group , Sometimes I feel our acts like hijras who try to terrorize people with Baduas and clapping we are acting similarly when it comes to matters related to Iran, :pissed:
Iran's matter is a bit more serious than that. My concerns are with the governments only which sides with almost any country to harm Sunnis. Just go through their recent history.

Please go through this thread to see what is happening.

I doubt Iran has any interest in helping some low life gangster thug , this is quite a far fetched story
The passport issue now may be Pakistan can try to figure out how the whole passport thing happened may be Iran can cooperate to figure out how this may have happened so there is better understanding to deal with situation in future
In his JIT Uzair Baluch admit his half family lives in Baluchistan Iran( mother is from Iran, Baluchistan). He got the Iranian passport by making fake documents under his dead cousin in Iran. Who died in early age. We have hundreds baluch families lives on both side of border.
Now JIT team should openly share evidence with Iran, so the truth comes out. Because, Jandullah is getting funds and training inside Afghanistan and use Pak soil to attack inside Iran, Pak get the blame. Terrorism should be eradicated in that region and all proxy wars should end. This all has impact on our economy and relations.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom