What's new

Iran rejects allegations of its agencies’ links to Uzair Baloch

We should keep an eye on iso & mwm . they are pro iran & mostly prefer iran over Pakistan .

UB has been linked to a person in Iran not the agency. The JIT also provided UB links to UAE
uzair's iranian passport ? Yadav's iranian passport ??

Waiting for iran & pro iran elements to play th "mazlumeen card" . yazid k zamaney say zulm hota araha ha :(.

uzair's iranian passport ? Yadav's iranian passport ??
Told you before Iran gives passports to Shia Muslims easily. Jadhav got it under the name of Hussain Mubarik, Uzair Baloch got it under the same thing being Shia. Just one question. India is defending their spy openly has Iran defended Uzair Baloch?

Told you before Iran gives passports to Shia Muslims easily. Jadhav got it under the name of Hussain Mubarik, Uzair Baloch got it under the same thing being Shia. Just one question. India is defending their spy openly has Iran defended Uzair Baloch?
why don't you just admit that you are a lover of iran.

Are you trying to tell me that my claims about Uzair Baloch's property are wrong

You are the same person when Iran fire on our border and you said UAE did it and 1 of the members said when did you UAE change their border. If have some shame please stop writing

Any shia can get an Irani passport if applies for nationality

Off course to get them involved in these sectarian war. And are you saying UB is shia ?

Yeah & give them acces to chabahar .
Uzair isnt shia .
For defending they hv to accept that they were guilty.
If they arnt involved in it why dont tgey just give us approach to haji nasir?

Any shia can get an Irani passport if applies for nationality that proves no point also. I wonder if Jadhav was get help from Iran why was he paying BLA for killing people traveling to Iran for religious reasons? That is a big source of foreign exchange for Iran so why would some one working for Iran was hurting that? This is bigger equation this equation cannot be just settled by few constants if every link is brought in this can turn into a mess for every one not just Iran. GCC link to UB are there in the JIT I will suggest lets leave it and lets punish both of KY and UB with hanging them.

He will be hanged there is no doubt about but he will provide a lot of valuable intel to Pakistani agencies so inshaAllah it will be great for us bro. A peaceful Pakistan is good for every Pakistani whether it is shia or sunni: both are a Muslim but both should place Pakistan first and not defend KSA or Iran for that purpose since both have their vested interests.

That's a very strange statement that every Pakistani shia can get iranian citizenship..that's really shocking and I'm sure iran won't agree with your allegation against it because that tantamount to creating a sectarian discrimination in Pakistan and thus GoP should revoke the citizenship of all those who have secured citizenship of iran because it is on sectarian basis not on merit...

GCC or KSA don't give citizenship to any Pakistani regardless of their sectarian affiliations and many shias can buy property in GCC as you have proved yourself that UB purchased a lot of properties in UAE despite being shia (as per your suggestion). I didn't know about his sectarian affiliation. But it is key info you revealed and it will channelled to the right corridors...rest assured bro :) so thank you!!!
Pakistan Zindabad and Pakistan Army Paindabaad..

why don't you just admit that you are a lover of iran.
What will happen with me admitting it. Will it change the ground reality. Lets talk on facts rather than propaganda and lets see who is more guilty?

How about this
https://passivevoices.com/2012/08/12/let-us-now-find-baloch-insurgencys-links-in-dubai/

He will be hanged there is no doubt about but he will provide a lot of valuable intel to Pakistani agencies so inshaAllah it will be great for us bro. A peaceful Pakistan is good for every Pakistani whether it is shia or sunni: both are a Muslim but both should place Pakistan first and not defend KSA or Iran for that purpose since both have their vested interests.

That's a very strange statement that every Pakistani shia can get iranian citizenship..that's really shocking and I'm sure iran won't agree with your allegation against it because that tantamount to creating a sectarian discrimination in Pakistan and thus GoP should revoke the citizenship of all those who have secured citizenship of iran because it is on sectarian basis not on merit...

GCC or KSA don't give citizenship to any Pakistani regardless of their sectarian affiliations and many shias can buy property in GCC as you have proved yourself that UB purchased a lot of properties in UAE despite being shia (as per your suggestion). I didn't know about his sectarian affiliation. But it is key info you revealed and it will channelled to the right corridors...rest assured bro :) so thank you!!!
Pakistan Zindabad and Pakistan Army Paindabaad..
I have just one question Why did Jadhav used the name Hussain Mubarak to stay in Iran.

Iran can't be trusted .. I am all for good relationship with them as Neighbor but they are damaging Pakistan from within , most of the Shia in Pakistan their loyalties lies with Iran more than Pakistan .. and no one accept that they are using Criminals to Destabilize other country but its that their people are caught " Nange Hath "

Any shia can get an Irani passport if applies for nationality that proves no point also.
UB had red warrants out... despite of it he was not apprehended because he was in Iran.
He was in ChaBahar, which is a military port! He was provided shelter in Chabahar and he was meeting people around! So was KJ, what kind of business he was running at port? In Chabahar not even common Iranian can step in.

UB had red warrants out... despite of it he was not apprehended because he was in Iran.
He was in ChaBahar, which is a military port! He was provided shelter in Chabahar and he was meeting people around! So was KJ, what kind of business he was running at port? In Chabahar not even common Iranian can step in.
Look UB acted on behalf of many he was just a paid thug with no political agenda. selling every thing for money. He is just a small link in the chain and there are many bigger fish here whom no one will touch. Iran, UAE or GCC every one is working for their own agenda. Forget Yemen just work for Pakistan that is what we need. We already have 2 wars one in east and one in west. Lets focus on them.

I dont know whats wrong with our gov/milt . most of our neighbours are causing restless in the country and they are so scared to do anything.whats this huge army and a glorified ISI for? Great nations live with honour or die trying,no exceptions better throw all brotherhood crap aside and give them a strong message about what we can actually do if provoked in such fashion.Its a world of friends with intrests.and here we are stuck with so called Braadar islami mamaalik whom dont give a F***or care for us..

When it comes to Iran Its not about Bradarism its more about opening a TTP like front with Iranian funded shia terrorist organization and sleeper cells which have far more penetration in our system then TTP ...... But again years of negligence, sweeping Iran related matters under the carpet and Giving too much importance to Iran has gave the zionist regime of Iran a free hand to mess with Pakistan

When its comes to Iran Its not about Bradarism its more about opening a TTP like front with Iranian funded shia terrorist organization and sleeper cells which have far more penetration in our system then TTP ...... But again years of negligence, sweeping Iran related matters under the carpet and Giving too much importance to Iran has made gave the zionist regime of Iran a free hand to mess with Pakistan

You dare say this on any national channel and the next day you will be dead and responsibility will be taken by some "Rent a Sunni terrorist organization"
:azn:
Exactly !

Iran can't be trusted .. I am all for good relationship with them as Neighbor but they are damaging Pakistan from within , most of the Shia in Pakistan their loyalties lies with Iran more than Pakistan .. and no one accept that they are using Criminals to Destabilize other country but its that their people are caught " Nange Hath "

There is no doubt about it they operate like freemasons not to mention 5% of their income is sent to Iranian Supreme Terrorist every year :sniper:

Back
Top Bottom