What's new

Iran ready to give U.S. 'slap in the face' - commander

Ice Cold, Iran has already defeated the U.S. in the broader ME strategic game. It holds 4 Arab capitals under its grip. And more importantly both Russia/ China fully back it. There is absolutely nothing the U.S. can do now, except these hollow threats to do this or that. It's too late to stop Iran.

Fact= Pakistani nuclear weapons are against India and not anyone else and they have deterred Indian aggression despite the latter enjoying conventional superiority.
Fact= TTP is a terrorist organisation that does not require nuclear weapons to be dealt with.
Fact= You are stupid and the above post just proves your idiocy.
Fact = ad hominem =/= you are right

It is good to see a Muslim nation standing against a super power and having a firm approach.

Well we have military bases that USA use as well. He claimed Iran would attack mediterranean bases, which happen to be in Italy, since Italy hosts most NATO bases in the Med.

Some should really think about what they say.
Calm down. Some Iranians members here are rightly emotional when it comes to such a topic. It's normal if you look at it from their position.
Obviously such irrational emotional rhetorics about Iran bombing NATO bases in the Mediterranean, middle East etc is just rhetoric/ cheap talks.Iranian leaders aren't foolish enough to launch an attack against other NATO countries bases, that will be a dead warrant drawing other NATO powers who might have stayed neutral or at least refrain from getting involved in the region.

The fact is, I don't see any country in the region who can fight a conventional war with the U.S and come out victorious. The power gap/margin is simply too big. At best Iran can expect to use unconventional means to harass U.S forces. I.e after the toppling of the regime , allow them to occupy the country and then launch Guerilla warfare attacks against them, IED, etc just like Iraqi militias, disbanded Saddam's baath military, and insurgents did after the U.S/U.K led invasion of Iraq. That's the best way to fight a superior force. Afghan war is another good example with the fallen Taliban regime now using Guerilla warfare harassing NATO forces with hit and run tactics, IEDs, etc.
Fighting such a superior military power through conventional means/using sophisticated weapons systems and conventional tactics will only lead to complete defeat. Especially when these countries don't have a credible air force or NAVY(which is often crucial for such preliminary strikes preceeding a full scale invasion) to take on a large power like the U.S
Plus, any such invasion will require some degree of support on the ground(from some segment of the population as well. ).
I don't believe the U.S has any intention of invading Iran or any other country for that matter. Public opinion in the West in general for any such invasion is completely stark against the U.S or any western power for that matter. So at worse the U.S will simply launch pre-emptive strikes against targets in Iran from air and sea probably to degrade the country's capabilities. There won't be any full scale invasion of the country. It's out of the question. After the Iraq and Afghanistan war debacle western public opinion is completely against any such invasions for the foreseeable future. Reason Libyan war was limited to strikes, and western powers refrained from imposing a simple no fly zone in Syria due to public opposition.

So , there won't be any U.S invasion of Iran. Both sides will indulge in some tough talks but that's it. Nothing much to gain from such a world. Iran needs and wants isolation/sanctions to be completely lifted and the U.S needs nuclear deal to be followed through to avoid a nuclear arms race in the region. :)

Not just standing mate, but fought them and defeated them and their proxies, in Iraq, Syria, Yemen and Lebanon.........Obama acknowledged this fact of life with the signing of the JCPOA. Trump will whine like a teenager and throw hissy fits, but he knows that if he takes on Iran, he will lose, just like Obama did .

These days, U.S. threats to do this or that are greeted with belly laughs in Moscow, Beijing and Tehran......lol

In the meanwhile, Iran is planning to destabilize and over throw the remaining Western puppets in the region.

It is good to see a Muslim nation standing against a super power and having a firm approach.

@Faravahar

Please... It's pointless !

Osama killed in Pakistan by Americans... That tells a lot...

Hi bud. Osama didn't die in 2011 raid. I don't think you'll find anyone who actually believes that, unless they're being sarcastic. Pakistan did Obama a favour and thus the Hollywood script played out.

Calm down. Some Iranians members here are rightly emotional when it comes to such a topic. It's normal if you look at it from their position.
Obviously such irrational emotional rhetorics about Iran bombing NATO bases in the Mediterranean, middle East etc is just rhetoric/ cheap talks.Iranian leaders aren't foolish enough to launch an attack against other NATO countries bases, that will be a dead warrant drawing other NATO powers who might have stayed neutral or at least refrain from getting involved in the region.

The fact is, I don't see any country in the region who can fight a conventional war with the U.S and come out victorious. The power gap/margin is simply too big. At best Iran can expect to use unconventional means to harass U.S forces. I.e after the toppling of the regime , allow them to occupy the country and then launch Guerilla warfare attacks against them, IED, etc just like Iraqi militias, disbanded Saddam's baath military, and insurgents did after the U.S/U.K led invasion of Iraq. That's the best way to fight a superior force. Afghan war is another good example with the fallen Taliban regime now using Guerilla warfare harassing NATO forces with hit and run tactics, IEDs, etc.
Fighting such a superior military power through conventional means/using sophisticated weapons systems and conventional tactics will only lead to complete defeat. Especially when these countries don't have a credible air force or NAVY(which is often crucial for such preliminary strikes preceeding a full scale invasion) to take on a large power like the U.S
Plus, any such invasion will require some degree of support on the ground(from some segment of the population as well. ).
I don't believe the U.S has any intention of invading Iran or any other country for that matter. Public opinion in the West in general for any such invasion is completely stark against the U.S or any western power for that matter. So at worse the U.S will simply launch pre-emptive strikes against targets in Iran from air and sea probably to degrade the country's capabilities. There won't be any full scale invasion of the country. It's out of the question. After the Iraq and Afghanistan war debacle western public opinion is completely against any such invasions for the foreseeable future. Reason Libyan war was limited to strikes, and western powers refrained from imposing a simple no fly zone in Syria due to public opposition.

So , there won't be any U.S invasion of Iran. Both sides will indulge in some tough talks but that's it. Nothing much to gain from such a world. Iran needs and wants isolation/sanctions to be completely lifted and the U.S needs nuclear deal to be followed through to avoid a nuclear arms race in the region. :)

Hi. Vietnam must have had one hell of a navy and airforce in your parallel universe. America would never go for a ground invasion of Iran, too costly, America said North Korea is too hard a country to fight, Iran is even worse. There's absolutely no chance of America doing an Iraq, with Iran. Iran is economically stable, the country is united, you won't find an abundance of traitors. Their missile programme is decent. They have a large population, oil. Will get full support from Russia and others. All this to say, you're forgetting America's in huge debt, the dollar is on it's last legs, a war with Iran, will be the final nail in the coffin for America's economy, not to mention Iran will light up the region without blinking.

I'm not sure what you want to see.

This is a war of words: Trump administration put Iran on notice and again repeated "all options are on the table" chant which only means one thing: We may want to attack Iran because it is testing ballistic missiles! In response Iran has said that they will get a slap in the face if they ever did that.

It is not something new and Iran is never going to start the war. Iran is better than that.

got it..

Do you know who American top brass think is responsible for the death of many US troops around the world?

They consider Pakistani and Saudis too.. what special here?

When we forced them to try consider others in ME .... After the fall of Soviet , they had monopoly but their monopoly get broken in ME and this is beginning of their end ....

so which blow to their monopoly was given by Iran? They never have Syria, Libya as ally, so no part of your revolution here.. Saddam was killed bcoz he turned rough against American allies in gulf.. again nothing to do with you.

Last edited:
Iran is buying civil planes in mass numbers from the countries that's openly insult and humiliate Iran.
Hello Russians dude
we are buying from Europe and we don't have problem with European countries although I think the civil planes deal would stop before being complete by Europeans.
However, I prefer sukhoi 100 super jet under special joint production deal which is impossible with others(Iran needs around 400 new civil airplanes).
this can be win-win for both side, but we should wait till next 3 months to see which direction Iran will go in next 4 years.

Just read it in Sputnik on Iran Russia considering production of IL-114 with the PS-90 engines in Iran.Also the first 12 off SSJ-100's are possibly on order.

Iran is buying civil planes in mass numbers from the countries that's openly insult and humiliate Iran.

Last edited:
Correct Fafnir, nukes are useless, because they can't be used.

Iran has accomplished victory after victory without nukes. :-)

No need for nukes!

Because you are refusing to sell su-30 to us while offer su-35 to pgcc Arabs ....

got it..

They consider Pakistani and Saudis too.. what special here?

so which blow to their monopoly was given by Iran? They never have Syria, Libya as ally, so no part of your revolution here.. Saddam was killed bcoz he turned rough against American allies in gulf.. again nothing to do with you.

Back then when they want , they could invade me countries and topple government s but now , they can't ...

we are buying from Europe and we don't have problem with European countries although I think the civil planes deal would stop before being complete by Europeans.

I just want to notice that the same "europe" aka NATO invaded both of your neighbourhood countries (Afghanistan, Iraq).
They will blindly follow whatever their owner in Washington say to them.

I just want to notice that the same "europe" aka NATO invaded both of your neighbourhood countries (Afghanistan, Iraq).

well , Russia clearly showed us that they see Iran as a card to pursuit their own agenda and they clearly state that they don't see Iran as even tactical ally ... so we don't obligate to buy things from you ...
Russia seek her own interest ( stalling S300 delivery for 9 years ) and in response we seek our own interest ....

5 years ago when our Killo class submarines need overhaul , you offer us to overhaul them in Russia but our intelligent agencies warned our navy about Russia already made some pact with third party ( USA or Israel or KSA ) to not give back submarine to Iran ....

you Russians are pretty shameless and ask too much compare to your actions ...

I am not agree with you 100% in case of Europe.

absolutely, they are American bitches but each bitch has different taste. you can't say all of them are same specially at current falling European union time.

also you should consider that NATO military involvement in ME is not always bad for us if we be awake.
we don't have big problem with them in Afghanistan even we help them there but Iraq is special and we should break cost of war on NATO.

Back
Top Bottom