What's new

Iran ready to give U.S. 'slap in the face' - commander

USA is a superpower country, no country can stand a chance against USA.

Acting like an american citizen !?

You are not american...
And where did i said i am? Showing you mirror does not make me an american. I am a proud Pakistani and will always be.

All of my posts are being deleted why because i showed some Mullah inspired kid a mirror? By the way whoever is the Mod, respect is a two way street. If you expect me not to insult others than the same should be expected from them as well who constantly attack me, my country and country men and that too on a Pakistani defense forum. @Horus @waz @The Eagle Please maintain some decorum here as well as it seems our nationality does not matter when others disrespect them but their suddenly becomes if we reply in the same manner?

Where did he claim that?
Iran and Europe have good relations, nothing of the such would ever happen. Iran and Italy have quire good relationship.

Well we have military bases that USA use as well. He claimed Iran would attack mediterranean bases, which happen to be in Italy, since Italy hosts most NATO bases in the Med.

Some should really think about what they say.

pls stop saying Iran bring USA soldiers to their knees.remember how they destroy your plane and didn't even apologize. lol

Many are served with pre-warning. Any more offense and breaking the rule, hope none will ask for review.

Take it as warning and remain with topic, discuss in manners and civility.

Thanks.

they deleted one of my comments as well.I didn't say retard or things like that.this is not justified.

pls stop saying Iran bring USA soldiers to their knees.remember how they destroy your plane and didn't even apologize. lol
so what ?? some one took out their plane and did not apologize.
Al Megrahi freed all of the charger and there is no evidence of Al Megrahi did lockerbie bombing .but so some one must done it and evidance is shwing who did
Pan Am Flight 103

Al Megrahi freed all of the charger
you see for you America is big and you need to be scared not for us .
uninformed people like you always mistaken your country for Iran

Last edited:
I see Iran as a Muslim nation.I want Iran to stay away from america because they have every weapon present in this planet.they will use more sanctions if Iran continue to give such statements.we should not fight against America.America currently engaging China in south China sea.let america fight a war with the equal strong opponent.for Iran to fight any war,it must first modernize it's air force.you need to upgrade your weapons.Pakistan america relations are very different. we aren't slave of Americans. we just wanted ways to mend ties and they gave us lots of aid.there is no doubt about it but we used it properly and China helped us in modernization program.we do what is best for Pakistan.it is not like slave.it was mutual respect from both sides.I know the capability of American armed forces specially american air force.our friends from Iran must understand it now that air force play a vital role in any conflict. you need upgrade and fast modernization of Iranian armed forces.I know america and Iran are enemies but I just don't want Iran to fight against them.first prepare fast,buy modern weapons like s400 from Russia.you need fighter jets as well who can fire bvram missiles.you need new service rifles.all this is possible if America lifts sanctions and to do that, you need to forget hostility. just play diplomatically.

And you are ok with that? You come off as a supporter of such actions against your neighboring country.

Attachments

• hostagesES2303_468x269.jpg
    hostagesES2303_468x269.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Mideast-Iran-U_Horo1.jpg
    Mideast-Iran-U_Horo1.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 25
whatever you did is great but your enemy America is a very aggressive country.avoid war.this is all I want to say.do something so that they can lift sanctions. prosperity and jobs are the requirements of Iran and not war

whatever you did is great but your enemy America is a very aggressive country.avoid war.this is all I want to say.do something so that they can lift sanctions. prosperity and jobs are the requirements of Iran and not war

Nobody wants war, but in face of an aggressive bully, one needs to stand up and fight back rather than get cornered. A lot of people falsely assume that US's main power is its military. In reality, the main power is its financial institution's penetration in world economy. Every successful action from US against others have been through its financial leverage over the world economy (via enforcement of sanctions); in comparison, military actions have failed in their ultimate goals (ex: Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan). The financial power is what gave Obama the leverage to put multi lateral sanctions against Iran and not its military. However, that leverage and circle of influence is on the downward slide and US is losing its grip as Asia rises.

I agree.I think Iran should do something about sanctions and let america say whatever they want.america will never fight a war against Iran because right now,they are busy in south China sea.if you want to test fire missiles, keep it secret.Americans are using your missile test as a justification for more sanctions. let them say anything.don't pay attention.modernization is necessary.

I agree.I think Iran should do something about sanctions and let america say whatever they want.america will never fight a war against Iran because right now,they are busy in south China sea.if you want to test fire missiles, keep it secret.Americans are using your missile test as a justification for more sanctions. let them say anything.don't pay attention.modernization is necessary.

Also keep in mind, with this clown in power, America is isolating itself. US influence is on a decline and its been on decline for the past 2 decades. As ASIA rises, US' financial leverage will degrade and consequently their political reach will degrade.

Back
Top Bottom