What's new

Iran ready to give U.S. 'slap in the face' - commander

when and where? In statements?
I'm not sure what you want to see.

This is a war of words: Trump administration put Iran on notice and again repeated "all options are on the table" chant which only means one thing: We may want to attack Iran because it is testing ballistic missiles! In response Iran has said that they will get a slap in the face if they ever did that.

It is not something new and Iran is never going to start the war. Iran is better than that.

when and where? In statements?
When we forced them to try consider others in ME .... After the fall of Soviet , they had monopoly but their monopoly get broken in ME and this is beginning of their end ....

Why a slap? Lol that's what a woman does, why not a full on punch or roundhouse kick or better yet a STONE COLD STUNNER. That's what I do when some geeks get all up in my biz and I have to teach those cucks a lesson by dominating them and making them my slaves by injecting Estrogen into their bodies to keep them nice and womanly forever.

Why a slap? Lol that's what a woman does, why not a full on punch or roundhouse kick or better yet a STONE COLD STUNNER. That's what I do when some geeks get all up in my biz and I have to teach those cucks a lesson by dominating them and making them my slaves by injecting Estrogen into their bodies to keep them nice and womanly forever.

A slap is very demeaning and insulting. A backhand slap is even worst.

The window to wage war with Iran is closed. Iran has the S-300 which it will mass produce which will cover all of Iran in the next couple of years. There is a reason why the US has not started a war with Iran.

Iran knows it cannot defeat the US in a conventional war however they have very strong asymmetrical warfare capabilities. They know the best way tp defeat the US is by the Anti access and anti-denial strategy. WHich would be something like this:
So what would an Iranian A2/AD campaign against U.S. forces look like? Well, let us assume Iran decided, for whatever reason, to strike first and strike decisively—the best way to utilize any A2/AD force. The best research to guide us in such a discussion is a 2011 report from the Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments (CSBA) that looks at Iranian A2/AD capabilities and possible U.S. responses, titled: “Outside-In: Operating from Range to Defeat Iran’s Anti-Access/Area-Denial Threats."
The real highlight of this report is that it sketches out an Iranian A2/AD campaign against U.S. forces in the timeframe between 2020 and 2025 with what CSBA assumes Iran would have developed in terms of military capabilities by that time. The scenario also assumes a U.S. force posture at roughly 2011-levels. While these qualifiers do detract slightly from the accuracy of the scenario, CSBA does show the reader quite effectively what Iran could do.

For starters, as noted prior, surprise will be the key, with Iran going all in with a massive strike:

Iran will likely exploit the element of surprise to subject U.S. forces in the Gulf to a concentrated, combined-arms attack. Using coastal radars, UAVs, and civilian vessels for initial targeting information, Iranian surface vessels could swarm U.S. surface combatants in narrow waters, firing a huge volume of rockets and missiles in an attempt to overwhelm the Navy’s AEGIS combat system and kinetic defenses like the Close-In Weapons System and Rolling Airframe Missile, and possibly drive U.S. vessels toward prelaid minefields. Shore-based ASCMs and Klub-K missiles launched from “civilian” vessels may augment these strikes. Iran’s offensive maritime exclusion platforms could exploit commercial maritime traffic and shore clutter to mask their movement and impede U.S. counter-targeting. While these attacks are underway, Iran could use its SRBMs and proxy forces to strike U.S. airfields, bases, and ports. Iran will likely seek to overwhelm U.S. and partner missile defenses with salvos of less accurate missiles before using more accurate SRBMs armed with submunitions to destroy unsheltered aircraft and other military systems. Proxy groups could attack forward bases using presighted guided mortars and rockets, and radiation-seeking munitions to destroy radars and C4 nodes.

Iran would also try to lock out the Strait of Hormuz:

After initial attacks to attrite U.S. forces in the Persian Gulf, Iran will likely use its maritime exclusion systems to control passage through the Strait of Hormuz. Mine warfare should feature prominently in Iranian attempts to close the Strait. As with many of its A2/AD systems, Iran could employ a combination of “smart” influence mines along with large quantities of less capable weapons such as surface contact mines. Iran may deploy many of its less sophisticated mines from a variety of surface vessels, while it reserves its submarine force to lay influence mines covertly. Though Iran may wish to sink or incapacitate a U.S. warship with a mine, its primary goal is probably to deny passage and force the U.S. Navy to engage in prolonged mine countermeasure (MCM) operations while under threat from Iranian shore-based attacks. U.S. MCM ships, which typically lack the armor and self-defenses of larger warships, would be unlikely to survive in the Strait until these threats are suppressed.

Iran could deploy its land-based ASCMs from camouflaged and hardened sites to firing positions along its coastline and on Iranian-occupied islands in the Strait of Hormuz while placing decoys at false firing positions to complicate U.S. counterstrikes. Hundreds of ASCMs may cover the Strait, awaiting target cueing data from coastal radars, UAVs, surface vessels, and submarines. Salvo and multiple axis attacks could enable these ASCMs to saturate U.S. defenses. Similar to the way in which Iran structured its ballistic missile attacks, salvos of less capable ASCMs might be used to exhaust U.S. defenses, paving the way for attacks by more advanced missiles.

Iran has invested in anti-ship missiles and anti-aircraft missiles because those are the backbone of American power. On top of that they will saturate the fifth fleet base with ballistic missiles and anti-ship missiles to overwhelm them. That is why no one wants war with Iran. The S-300 is now going to be another weapon in their stockpile to deter aggression. Once the embargo is lifted they should next get the Yakhont anti-ship missiles or even the Klub anti-ship missiles.

You Iranians are not only arrogant but also delusional of the highest order. If Iran would had been such a power, than you wouldnt have surrender your nuclear capability on a piece of paper just to get those sanctions lifted which are even back as we speak. So who got humiliated. Now all i see is mere chest thumping for domestic consumption. If Iran had balls you wouldnt had restricted your nuclear program but rather lived with those sanctions. But your leaders chose otherwise because deep down they know what is reality. And for those thousands of imaginary coffins, i really hope it does not come to that because if it did rest assured how many Iranians will perish, that would put Vietnam to shame. Any attempt to use ballistic missiles on say Israel will be met with a nuclear response. Israel has already stated that and Iran has no nuclear weapons to make sure Israel does not use nuclear weapons to being with.

But i just did. Now cry me a river.
Actually it was the west who backed down,their demands had always been the complete dismantling of irans entire nuclear program,there was to be no enrichment,no fuel cycle and yet ultimately they had to not only accept iranian enrichment but enrichment on an industrial scale,pretty funny thing to do if iran is so weak and the west so strong.
I find it funny that a pakistani seems so woefully ignorant of the fact that despite pakistan being a nuclear weapons state it still allows us drones to use its airspace with impunity to kill its citizens at will as tho it were some sort of third rate vassal state,I mean come on can you imagine any other nuclear weapons state allowing this?,could you imagine india allowing this?,so dont talk to iran about balls,iran had the balls to throw of the yoke of us vassalage almost 40 years ago whereas pakistan despite having nukes still puts us interests ahead of its own which is really pathetic.
Iran wouldnt bother wasting its fire power on israel when it has so many more us/nato forces it could target within the persian gulf and of course afghanistan,the us has thousands of personnel in bahrain and kuwait these would be virtual sitting ducks for any iranian retaliation as would the nato forces in afghanistan.

The window to wage war with Iran is closed. Iran has the S-300 which it will mass produce which will cover all of Iran in the next couple of years. There is a reason why the US has not started a war with Iran.

Iran knows it cannot defeat the US in a conventional war however they have very strong asymmetrical warfare capabilities. They know the best way tp defeat the US is by the Anti access and anti-denial strategy. WHich would be something like this:

Iran has invested in anti-ship missiles and anti-aircraft missiles because those are the backbone of American power. On top of that they will saturate the fifth fleet base with ballistic missiles and anti-ship missiles to overwhelm them. That is why no one wants war with Iran. The S-300 is now going to be another weapon in their stockpile to deter aggression. Once the embargo is lifted they should next get the Yakhont anti-ship missiles or even the Klub anti-ship missiles.
Good post, though if I may correct you on one point, Iran will mass produce the Bavar-373 not the S-300.

I find it funny that a pakistani seems so woefully ignorant of the fact that despite pakistan being a nuclear weapons state it still allows us drones to use its airspace with impunity to kill its citizens at will as tho it were some sort of third rate vassal state,I mean come on can you imagine any other nuclear weapons state allowing this?,could you imagine india allowing this?,so dont talk to iran about balls,iran had the balls to throw of the yoke of us vassalage almost 40 years ago whereas pakistan despite having nukes still puts us interests ahead of its own which is really pathetic

What's really pathetic is you and your ilk lacking the brain to understand why US drone struck and how those strikes were coordinated. Every time some one questions Iran's capability, the nationalist jump the gun. Let me give you few hints so you don't repeat the same argument and make a fool out of yourself. Umer Naray Google this name. Also Google Mehsud. For people filled with Mullah shit it maybe difficult to comprehend that US and Pakistan were actually allies and most of the strikes actually killed people who were wanted by Pakistan for their crimes against Pakistan and its people and not US. As for balls actions speak louder than words. Pakistan decided to go nuclear despite sanctions we continued unlike some who gave up. Than despite the repeated warnings we tested them. More sanctions were applied but still did not deter us. When Iran does something even remotely similar than talk.
I saw Iranians dancing when deal was struck between Iran and west and sanctions were to be lifted. On the other hand Pakistanis rejoiced when we tested our weapons and more sanctions were applied. People denoted money and whatever they could but never once backed down from our stance. This should tell you a thing or two about us as a nation next time you decide to take cheap shots at us because US drones struck.

What's really pathetic is you and your ilk lacking the brain to understand why US drone struck and how those strikes were coordinated. Every time some one questions Iran's capability, the nationalist jump the gun. Let me give you few hints so you don't repeat the same argument and make a fool out of yourself. Umer Naray Google this name. Also Google Mehsud. For people filled with Mullah shit it maybe difficult to comprehend that US and Pakistan were actually allies and most of the strikes actually killed people who were wanted by Pakistan for their crimes against Pakistan and its people and not US. As for balls actions speak louder than words. Pakistan decided to go nuclear despite sanctions we continued unlike some who gave up. Than despite the repeated warnings we tested them. More sanctions were applied but still did not deter us. When Iran does something even remotely similar than talk.
I saw Iranians dancing when deal was struck between Iran and west and sanctions were to be lifted. On the other hand Pakistanis rejoiced when we tested our weapons and more sanctions were applied. People denoted money and whatever they could but never once backed down from our stance. This should tell you a thing or two about us as a nation next time you decide to take cheap shots at us because US drones struck.
So how did those nukes stop US from droning your civilians?

So how did those nukes stop US from droning your civilians?
Another Idiot jumps in. Did you bothered to read the post or just decided to press the reply button. From my post above
Let me give you few hints so you don't repeat the same argument and make a fool out of yourself. Umer Naray Google this name. Also Google Mehsud. For people filled with Mullah shit it maybe difficult to comprehend that US and Pakistan were actually allies and most of the strikes actually killed people who were wanted by Pakistan for their crimes against Pakistan and its people and not US.
This time read slowly so you might understand. We are not at war with the US but rather the opposite.

Another Idiot jumps in. Did you bothered to read the post or just decided to press the reply button. From my post above

This time read slowly so you might understand. We are not at war with the US but rather the opposite.
Fact = Pakistan has nuclear weapons

Fact = nuclear weapons have not protected Pakistan from TTP, or US bombing it's civilians.

Fact = Pakistan has nuclear weapons

Fact = nuclear weapons have not protected Pakistan from TTP, or US bombing it's civilians.
Fact= Pakistani nuclear weapons are against India and not anyone else and they have deterred Indian aggression despite the latter enjoying conventional superiority.
Fact= TTP is a terrorist organisation that does not require nuclear weapons to be dealt with.
Fact= You are stupid and the above post just proves your idiocy.

Back
Top Bottom