What's new

Iran ready to enrich uranium to 5, 20 or 60 percent if needed: AEOI spokesman

If EU wants to reimpose UNSC sanctions against Iran then the only proper response for Iran is to withdraw from NPT and immediately kick out all IAEA inspectors and end all co-operation. The Israeli route.

That is the only thing that would stop them trying to re-instate UNSC sanctions in my opinion (although they also have inertia and don't mind too stay in the current situation either).
That is war path which probably end to first Atomic war in history, European knows that if Iran goes Atomic ....
west Asia both culturally and geopolitically is different than east Asia.

That is war path which probably end to first Atomic war in history, European knows that if Iran goes Atomic ....
Any sane person would avoid an atomic war. Just because Western Asians are culturally different from Eastern ones that doesn't make us stupid not to see that. :P

I also think that if Europe and the US manage to somehow activate the snapback mechanism in the UNSC and Russia and China don't stop them, the only credible option left is leaving the NPT, shutting down all surveillance cameras in our facilities and kicking all the IAEA inspectors out. Let's not forget that the IAEA is in fact a espionage agency working for the US and they're the main culprit for bypassing the airgap to infect the inner network of Natanz with Stuxnet. Also, lately they seem to be trying to frame Iran for some hidden nuclear activity like what they attempted to do from 2000 to 2003.

Any sane person would avoid an atomic war. Just because Western Asians are culturally different from Eastern ones that doesn't make us stupid not to see that. :P

I also think that if Europe and the US manage to somehow activate the snapback mechanism in the UNSC and Russia and China don't stop them, the only credible option left is leaving the NPT, shutting down all surveillance cameras in our facilities and kicking all the IAEA inspectors out. Let's not forget that the IAEA is in fact a espionage agency working for the US and they're the main culprit for bypassing the airgap to infect the inner network of Natanz with Stuxnet. Also, lately they seem to be trying to frame Iran for some hidden nuclear activity like what they attempted to do from 2000 to 2003.
Israel wont tolerate atomic weaponized Iran. both Europe and USA know that. Iran already must start limiting IAEA inspectors for example Iran at first step can say inspectors with European passports are not welcome in Iran because of European bad attitude and go on step by step.

Arabs and Turks will build their own if Iran ....
And that make Israel headache three times bigger.

Israel wont tolerate atomic weaponized Iran. both Europe and USA know that. Iran already must start limiting IAEA inspectors for example Iran at first step can say inspectors with European passports are not welcome in Iran because of European bad attitude and go on step by step.
Yeah, but Israel can't do anything about it either. Israel doesn't have strategic depth. They know that even a conventional war with Iran can cost them dearly.

You don't need nuclear weapons to cause a sh*tshow. Dirty bombs can do that quite well and all you need for that is the capability to produce tons of long-lasting isotopes. And Iran is already there. Not now, but since more than a decade ago.

I don't like the way Rouhani is handling the JCPOA situation. The more time we waste, the more prepared our enemies will be for our future actions. The JCPOA was a trap that Iran fell in it and they have already planned every possible scenario since 2015 to inflict the heaviest damage on Iran. Only unpredictable moves count now.

About Arabs and Turks, well, Turkey deserves to be a nuclear state and sooner or later it will happen. If it doesn't happen now, it will happen 20 years later. Arabs will become de facto nuclear states too. Saudi Arabia is already building nuclear reactors and it is not under strict IAEA inspections like we are. In fact, the sole reason that Arabs and Turks will go nuclear soon must be very convincing for policy makers in Iran to leave the NPT.

Yeah, but Israel can't do anything about it either. Israel doesn't have strategic depth. They know that even a conventional war with Iran can cost them dearly.

You don't need nuclear weapons to cause a sh*tshow. Dirty bombs all need the capability to produce tons of long-lasting isotopes. And Iran is already there. Not now, but more than a decade ago.

I don't like the way Rouhani is handling the JCPOA situation. The more time we waste, the more prepared our enemies will be for our future actions. The JCPOA was a trap that Iran fell in it and they have already planned every possible scenario since 2015 to inflict the heaviest damage on Iran. Only unpredictable moves count now.

About Arabs and Turks, well, Turkey deserves to be a nuclear state and sooner or later it will happen. If it doesn't happen now, it will happen 20 years later. Arabs will become de facto nuclear states too. Saudi Arabia is already building nuclear reactors and it is not under strict IAEA inspections like we are. In fact, the sole reason that Arabs and Turks will go nuclear soon must be very convincing for policy makers in Iran to leave the NPT.
I know u refer to this post
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iran...f-needed-aeoi-spokesman.642473/#post-11883327

but leaving NPT will put huge pressure in region and give enough excuse for Egypt, Turkey and Saudis to besiege Israel with Atomic bombs and then ... .

I am agree Iran must leave NPT if snapback start.

I know u refer to this post
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iran...f-needed-aeoi-spokesman.642473/#post-11883327

but leaving NPT will put huge pressure in region and give enough excuse for Egypt, Turkey and Saudis to besiege Israel with Atomic bombs and then ... .

I am agree Iran must leave NPT if snapback start.
Yup. And that's their problem. Not ours. Let them deal with it.

I think that Arabs won't make any move against Israel's interests anytime soon. They can't do a damn thing without the US permission and the US won't give them permission to go nuclear. But it will eventually happen and Israel can deal with it on their own if they want to. It's not our concern.

I think that Arabs won't make any move against Israel's interests anytime soon.
If they have nuke, story is different.
current situation is because they think they are weaker.
I think that Arabs won't make any move against Israel's interests anytime soon. They can't do a damn thing without the US permission and the US won't give them permission to go nuclear.
If Iran leave NPT, I doubt about USA ability to stop Arabs.
But it will eventually happen and Israel can deal with it on their own if they want to. It's not our concern.
agree, there is not any reason to be both sanction and in NPT at same time.

If they have nuke, story is different.
current situation is because they think they are weaker.

If Iran leave NPT, I doubt about USA ability to stop Arabs.

agree, there is not any reason to be both sanction and in NPT at same time.

They will remain weaker than Israel. Saudi Arabia does not have skilled labor or necessary infrastructure to resist the possible US sanctions for even a year. Their economy will crush immediately and all of their nuclear facilities will be bombed by Israel if necessary. Any move against Israel means that the US will flush the toilet on Saudis. So, nope. I don't think they'd do anything that goes against Israel's interests even if they go nuclear. Not as long as the US is a super power. And I think the history of Iran's nuclear program before the 1979 revolution strengthens my argument.

Turkey is a completely different story though and I'm sure that Turkey will try becoming a nuclear state by 2030, if not earlier. Erdogan is already talking about developing A-bombs.

You don't need nuclear weapons to cause a sh*tshow. Dirty bombs can do that quite well and all you need for that is the capability to produce tons of long-lasting isotopes. And Iran is already there. Not now, but since more than a decade ago.

President Hassan Rouhani said on Monday Iran would regain access to the international arms market later next year if it stuck to its 2015 nuclear deal with world powers and this would prove "a huge political success".

https://news.yahoo.com/iran-sees-lifting-un-arms-182503424.html

President Hassan Rouhani said on Monday Iran would regain access to the international arms market later next year if it stuck to its 2015 nuclear deal with world powers and this would prove "a huge political success".

If I was him I wouldn't talk about such things that only create false expectations and will backfire on him...

He's talking about the UN arms embargo that's going to end in 2020. I wouldn't count on it if I were him for a thousand reasons.

Iran should enrich itself out of poverty, first.
LMAO. Says the citizen of a country whose GDP (PPP) per capita is one-third of Iran's. That's one of the best jokes I read today.

He's talking about the UN arms embargo that's going to end in 2020. I wouldn't count on it if I were him for a thousand reasons.

LMAO. Says the citizen of a country whose GDP (PPP) per capita is one-third of Iran's. That's one of the best jokes I read today.

You know I wanna believe, like, really I wanna believe that what some Pakistanis have to say about Iran comes from a genuine place of concern but comments like the one this idiot made are passive aggressive and have nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Back
Top Bottom