What's new

Iran proposes regional anti-terror bloc to include Saudis

OK ok ok, bad things happen in Iran today, happy now? Go on, behead me! :rofl::butcher:

I once heard a man in Iran swear! Shocking, right? :cheesy:

o_O

Will you hang me using a crane now for speaking the truth? If you do I prefer you use my beard instead of my neck, thanks.

Burqa is exclusively warn in Afghanistan and the name derives from Persian Pardeh/Pardah.

Anyway Iran should do more to remove this disgusting ancient Iranian Bacha Bazi practice.

This is especially aimed at @100

Those are dead bodies. They were beheaded (which lasts seconds and is one of the most painless methods of execution unlike being hung by a crane which can take minutes as 1000's of videos from Iran confirm) and afterwards their bodies were put at display for a certain amount of time (a few hours). This is the most severe punishment in KSA.

This was a gang of robbers and murderers who terrorized a community in Jizan for over 1 year. A local judge suggested this punishment and in their case this was well deserved.

Anyway I have nothing against executions. However beheading is no doubt more human than using cranes and besides you were the one that started talking about beheading.

Iran:

Speaking about executions, KSA executes less people per capita than Iran.

Anyway I have witnessed an execution in person so I am not afraid of executions, lol.

May I inform you of the fact that your former idols (France) especially during the Shah, essentially used beheading (guillotine) until 1979. They did that for a reason.

1) it's relatively humane, painless and quick as far as executions go

2) it's cheap

3) it gives a strong and graphic message to potential criminals

4) its Islamic in the sense that this has been the preferred execution method in the Muslim world historically

5) Beheading used to be reserved for people of a noble background. In Europe as well. Peasants were hanged usually while nobility/kings had the "honor" of being beheaded by a sword or axe. True story.

OK, beheading is totally humane, I'm sure the entire world will agree with you there, Saudi Wahhabia is the defender of human rights. Peace!

20131ddd02417612238734_20-620x400.jpg

OK, beheading is totally humane, I'm sure the entire world will agree with you there, Saudi Wahhabia is the defender of human rights. Peace!

20131ddd02417612238734_20-620x400.jpg

Wilayat al-Faqih Mullah Land definitely is since it uses a more inhumane, painful and long-lasting form of execution. Not only that Wilayat al-Faqih Mullah Land executes significantly more people per capita than KSA. Therefore your arguments fail once again.

Well, Iranian women should be allowed to have accounts on social media such as Facebook, Twitter but this right is denied them. Not only that they should be much richer and much closer to the average income/standard of living that women in KSA/GCC enjoy because Iran is also rich in resources. However due to an incredibly incompetent state policy and internal policies, most Iranian women are incredibly poor compared to the average GCC woman.

This might explain why some unfortunate Iranian women seek a certain type of business in the GCC. Offering certain services. That's really sad if you ask me and I am serious here. To see Muslim women offering themselves to Arabs, Russians, Westerners, South Asians etc. because of economic reasons. Not cool, not cool.

Just as well as the ancient Iranian tradition of Bacha Bazi and Burqa are not cool.

Also speaking about cars and Saudi Arabian women, recently there was a wonderful car exhibition in Jeddah.

saudi-young-models-579x480.jpg

A great show for people that love cars.

CvEzN8aXgAEheqp.jpg:large

CvEzN8cXEAQjnWF.jpg:large

CvJV-zPXgAAQEVx.jpg:large

Wonderful. It was really wonderful. Great, great show.

In Iran the common man and woman can only dream about buying such cars let alone most of them not even being available! What a shame!

I firmly believe that Donald J. Trump should liberate Iran from the Mullah's before they destroy the entire neighborhood for good. We do not want this to occur.

Last edited:
Syrian game is sealed already in favor of iran otherwise mashadi mullahs wont be making these kinds of statements. I have noticed in my lifetime that mullahs make these senseless statements of islamic brotherhood only when they feel secure regionally. We dint hear alot of this muslim unity sermons when things were going bad for Iran in suriye 2 years ago. They have now got this war heavily tilted in their favor without getting a single bullet being fired in their direction so they are all like let us all hooked nosed cousins be friends again. I wont be surprised if zarif or some other high tier delusional mullah himself might meet with some tire headed fat arab in coming months.

Middle eastern politics is not deep. Countries are small but egoes are big. Centuries old ethnic, sectarian, tribal prides dictate the mentality of common masses as well as political inclinitions. Pissing contest between bedoos and mullahs have costed people of this region their real place in the world. I fear for the future when Turkiye will become an islamic regime too and the neo saffavids vs neo ottoman contest will start again.

Damn! They get to stand next to cars! Amazing! Saudi Arabia, championing women's rights! But, aren't you worried that they may turn to depravity? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abd_al-Aziz_ibn_Baz#Women.27s_rights

"Depravity leads to the innocent and pure women being accused of indecencies. Allah has laid down one of the harshest punishments for such an act to protect society from the spreading of the causes of depravity. Women driving cars, however, is one of the causes that lead to that."

Anyway.

Iranian-woman-driving.jpg

Iran-Women-Taxi-Driver-IP.gif

10f1c554-e672-4c67-a0bf-bb451e551574_16x9_788x442.jpg

This one is driving a bus! Maximum Depravity!

Iranian-bus-driver-woman-Narges-Asadpour.jpg

Trump should liberate Iran
The joker is back! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

A blatant lie and a blatant fake title of that video.

Saudi Arabian SOLDIERS (there is no police) have never used any force in Bahrain to date let alone killed/shoot any people.

There is a Pakistani user that lives in Bahrain (I think that he is even a citizen of Bahrain since his family has lived there for so long) and he is part of the Bahraini police/army/has ties to it. He will confirm this.

@LfcRed

There is a video of this happening. I posted it. Are you telling me that her husband somehow killed here in public on the street while there were mass-protests that were oppressed heavily by local thugs, of all places, lol? Nice joke.

Jews, of course, LOL.

Your video doesn't show who has shot her.

Wilayat al-Faqih Mullah Land definitely is since it uses a more inhumane, painful and long-lasting form of execution. Not only that Wilayat al-Faqih Mullah Land executes significantly more people per capita than KSA. Therefore your arguments fail once again.

Well, Iranian women should be allowed to have accounts on social media such as Facebook, Twitter but this right is denied them. Not only that they should be much richer and much closer to the average income/standard of living that women in KSA/GCC enjoy because Iran is also rich in resources. However due to an incredibly incompetent state policy and internal policies, most Iranian women are incredibly poor compared to the average GCC woman.

This might explain why some unfortunate Iranian women seek a certain type of business in the GCC. Offering certain services. That's really sad if you ask me and I am serious here. To see Muslim women offering themselves to Arabs, Russians, Westerners, South Asians etc. because of economic reasons. Not cool, not cool.

Just as well as the ancient Iranian tradition of Bacha Bazi and Burqa are not cool.

Also speaking about cars and Saudi Arabian women, recently there was a wonderful car exhibition in Jeddah.

saudi-young-models-579x480.jpg

A great show for people that love cars.

CvEzN8aXgAEheqp.jpg:large

CvEzN8cXEAQjnWF.jpg:large

CvJV-zPXgAAQEVx.jpg:large

Wonderful. It was really wonderful. Great, great show.

In Iran the common man and woman can only dream about buying such cars let alone most of them not even being available! What a shame!

I firmly believe that Donald J. Trump should liberate Iran from the Mullah's before they destroy the entire neighborhood for good. We do not want this to occur.

I can understand your anger...

Because i know Saudis are unable to design and engineer anything by themselves !!!

IMG_20161207_194726.jpg

Bib Bib ...

@Al-Andalus, you seem to be wanting to insult Iranians. Bache bazi and Burks are actually not Iranian. You should have gone further back in history. Greeks introduced veiled women and pederasty in the region. Persian women were equal to men and some even rode into battle on horseback. Things unfortunately changed with introduction of Islam. As far as bache bazi is concerned why are you not bringing up Pashtu? They too practice it. Also there is nothing offensive about being called Tajik, I have met some and have a beautiful accent. Actually closer to original Persian than modern Parsi. Also just for curiosity, have you ever been in the Sunni triangle? I have been. Talk about gay and animal love. Try imagining a bunch of American soldiers looking for insurgents in some stinky house and finding 2 dudes banging. Trust me they were not Irani.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom