What's new

Iran proposes regional anti-terror bloc to include Saudis

Iran and Saudi Arabia working together?

The Mullah's just want some desperate attention after the establishment of the Islamic Military Alliance (which ignored them) that is so far the largest of its kind in the Muslim world by far. So they propose an supposed military/security bloc composed of two states that do not even have any diplomatic ties with them (KSA and Egypt) and 1 totally failed state whose regime does not even control 50% of its territory and which is illegitimate to begin with (Syria) and another failed country that is de facto 3 countries (Iraq) and Turkey which has nothing better to do and which is not a part of the Islamic Military Alliance (irony).

Either that or the usual hypocritical Mullah nonsense and talk about Islamic brotherhood while they are actively contributing in the genocide/mass-murder of Syrians and wreaking havoc in the region continuously since 1979. Some shame they have.

This Friday they probably shouted "Death to America" as they have done for 37 years in a row while a few days later they sign an almost 20 billion dollar big deal with Boing. Who can take such an incompetent and hypocritical regime seriously? Yet their moronic Mullah supporters here bark against GCC/Turkey and call us "Western puppets".

It gets even more outrageous when you read about what they intend to do with this regional bloc forgetting themselves that they are the greatest reason for those problems appearing to begin with as them coming to power in 1979 and until now, clearly shows for the entire world, hence their sanctions, isolation etc.

Last edited:
A terrorist regime (designated as the number 1 terrorist supporter in the world by the world community, sanctioned and isolated for this very reason as well) and a notorious regional troublemaker since those Wilayat al-Faqih Mullah's came to power in 1979 (their entire doctrine is based on what they are doing currently) is proposing what again?

KSA already heads the Islamic Military Alliance which is compromised of 39 Muslim countries and which Raheel Sharif is apparently going to become the commander in chief of.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Military_Alliance

If such a regional bloc would even come into effect the Mullah's main priority should be to remove themselves from power.

If our morons in power (talking about Arab and Muslim regimes) had any ounce of sanity left, they would not engage with his Mullah regime until and unless they change their behavior. I categorically refuse any cooperation with this cancerous regime. Any Arab regime that aids those Mullah's have committed high treason and due punishment is to be given to those traitors here and now or when the first opportunity arrises.

Let those wannabe-Arab Mullah's find other morons in this regard.

creating a New Militia equipped with American and european guns is to protect the corrupt monarchs. This so called army Islamic Military Alliance cannot fight real wars. it can only protect the corrupt rulers from their own unarmed people and masses.

so this new gang of so-called Islamic Military Alliance is another bellohoooooo. These 4-5 militaries will be falling in their own nuclear ditches in coming years.

so cheers.

Long Live Islamic Revolution. The unbeatable IDOL Breaker.

The Mullah's just want some desperate attention after the establishment of the Islamic Military Alliance that is so far the largest of its kind in the Muslim world by far. So they propose an supposed military/security bloc composed of two states that do not even have any diplomatic ties with them (KSA and Egypt) and 1 totally failed state whose regime does not even control 50% of its territory and which is illegitimate to begin with (Syria) and another failed country that is de facto 3 countries (Iraq) and Turkey which has nothing better to do and which is not a part of the Islamic Military Alliance (irony).

Either that or the usual hypocritical Mullah nonsense and talk about Islamic brotherhood while they are actively contributing in the genocide/mass-murder of Syrians and wreaking havoc in the region continuously since 1979. Some shame they have.

It gets even more outrageous when you read about what they intend to do with this regional bloc forgetting themselves that they are the greatest reason for those problems appearing to begin with as them coming to power in 1979 and until now, clearly shows for the entire world, hence their sanctions, isolation etc.

Love to see the new military alliance so-called "Islamic Military Alliance" go to war as soon as possible. :lol:

Love to see the new military alliance go to war as soon as possible. :lol:

You should as it will be headed by this guy.

Do any bells ring in your head or what is left of it?

But I am sure that you do not care as you act more Mullah than the Mullah's do themselves. I think I already told you to relocate to Mullah land or better join the Pakistani/Afghan Shia mercenaries in Syria. You might be granted your highest wish and die as a "martyr". Most likely that would occur as most of them return in coffins. The lucky ones that is. The rest are even overrun by their own "allies" during and after battles when their corpses lie on the ground/roads. I can show you a few such videos and comments from Hezbollah members/ Iraqi Shia militias etc. They are the lowest of the lowest in terms of hierarchy among Shia militias along with Hazara cannon fodder.

Last edited:
You should as it will be headed by this guy.

Do any bells ring in your head or what is left of it?

But I am sure that you do not care as you act more Mullah than the Mullah's do themselves. I think I already told you to relocate to Mullah land or better join the Pakistani/Afghan Shia mercenaries in Syria. You might be granted your highest wish and die as a "martyr". Most likely that would occur.

He is Half Shia. so he is ours not yours.:lol:

I would love to see the so-called "Islamic Military Alliance go to war soon and so that everyone see its own face value. :lol:

He is Half Shia. so he is ours not yours.:lol:

I would love to see the so-called "Islamic Military Alliance go to war soon and so that everyone see its own face value. :lol:

He could be a communist for all I care. Does not change any of my points. He is "yours" as not having any kind of ties to the Mullah's, LOL, and most likely heading the same Islamic Military Alliance that you are barking about despite having nothing else to show as an alternative.

Anyway I think that you skipped post 21. You should reply after reading it. I want to know if you prefer to return in a coffin or be overrun by your own "allies" that "respect" your likes greatly, lol.

Last edited:
He could be a communist for all I care. Does not change any of my points. He is "yours" as not having any kind of ties to the Mullah's, LOL, and most likely heading the same Islamic Military Alliance that you are baking about despite having nothing else to show as an alternative.

Anyway I think that you skipped post 21. You should reply after reading it.

RS in TEHRAN.

65f63dd3-54c6-44c8-a8f6-780c1f2bbf38.jpg

creating a New Militia equipped with American and european guns is to protect the corrupt monarchs. This so called army Islamic Military Alliance cannot fight real wars. it can only protect the corrupt rulers from their own unarmed people and masses.

so this new gang of so-called Islamic Military Alliance is another bellohoooooo. These 4-5 militaries will be falling in their own nuclear ditches in coming years.

so cheers.

Long Live Islamic Revolution. The unbeatable IDOL Breaker.

Saudis were thinking that by establishing the "Islamic Military Alliance" these countries will joint them in Yemen war and save their royal phat a**. but the response from Sisi and Pakistan's parliament was a middle finger to Salman a.k.a "The Superman Sheikh".

You are not too bright are you? Still having difficulties with the basics, I see.

Bashar used to beg/kiss a lot of House of Saud *** back in the day. Now he is no longer smiling nor begging. He has left that job for others to fulfill.
:lol:
The Islamic Military Alliance has absolutely nothing to do with Yemen and it was created almost 1 year after that war began. Read about what it requires to invade a country and reach consensus in that alliance before barking as well. Try something more creative, Farsi.

RS is not like your hypocrite and shameless monarchs. RS is Not political.

We must distance ourselves from these dead bodies worshiper Iranians, It's like you're saying Saudi Arabia should cooperate with Daesh to eliminate Daesh!!
These Iranian generals and Mullahs probably like to give statements when they get so high. Iran should first let Ahwazians to have their country back from Farsi occupiers then we can talk about restoring diplomatic ties.
:rofl:

You're a comedian!

PS: Do you asshats think we're actually insulted by "Farsi"? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom