What's new

Iran proposes regional anti-terror bloc to include Saudis

@Al-Andalus, you seem to be wanting to insult Iranians. Bache bazi and Burks are actually not Iranian. You should have gone further back in history. Greeks introduced veiled women and pederasty in the region. Persian women were equal to men and some even rode into battle on horseback. Things unfortunately changed with introduction of Islam. As far as bache bazi is concerned why are you not bringing up Pashtu? They too practice it. Also there is nothing offensive about being called Tajik, I have met some and have a beautiful accent. Actually closer to original Persian than modern Parsi. Also just for curiosity, have you ever been in the Sunni triangle? I have been. Talk about gay and animal love. Try imagining a bunch of American soldiers looking for insurgents in some stinky house and finding 2 dudes banging. Trust me they were not Irani.

These clowns (Al-Baghdadi & Al-Butthurti) have gay marriage in their country and lying about the Iranians and posting photoshoped photos.

Last edited:
A blatant lie and a blatant fake title of that video.

Saudi Arabian SOLDIERS (there is no police) have never used any force in Bahrain to date let alone killed/shoot any people.

There is a Pakistani user that lives in Bahrain (I think that he is even a citizen of Bahrain since his family has lived there for so long) and he is part of the Bahraini police/army/has ties to it. He will confirm this.

@LfcRed

Why do you even bother with these people. They love to lie and play victim not from now but since the time of the prophet. The only reason Iran owns news channels of English language is to endorse their dirty propaganda all over the world. One of the reasons I think the GCC especially KSA needs to improve in is effective PR. Most of the news maligning KSA and the GCC circulating in the news are BS and there is no proper/strong medium to respond and expose them.

On topic, KSA had their military in Bahrain only on the request of the PM and never came into contact with the locals nor the protestors. We didnt even see them except entering and leaving the country. They were tasked to secure the important buildings and bases as a backup force. Never had they shot anyone in the country. The ones seen in the video are Bahraini riot police and all they did was tear gas to disperse the protesters. Cowardly the brave protestors always used to keep their women ahead of them so if any injury occurs they could play victim again. Learned from their Iranian masters i guess. The government has countered the situation very well since that time and the roots of these traitors have been cut.

Feels good when a off-topic fighting thread isn't because of Indians and Pakistanis.

Why do you even bother with these people. They love to lie and play victim not from now but since the time of the prophet. The only reason Iran owns news channels of English language is to endorse their dirty propaganda all over the world. One of the reasons I think the GCC especially KSA needs to improve in is effective PR. Most of the news maligning KSA and the GCC circulating in the news are BS and there is no proper/strong medium to respond and expose them.

On topic, KSA had their military in Bahrain only on the request of the PM and never came into contact with the locals nor the protestors. We didnt even see them except entering and leaving the country. They were tasked to secure the important buildings and bases as a backup force. Never had they shot anyone in the country. The ones seen in the video are Bahraini riot police and all they did was tear gas to disperse the protesters. Cowardly the brave protestors always used to keep their women ahead of them so if any injury occurs they could play victim again. Learned from their Iranian masters i guess. The government has countered the situation very well since that time and the roots of these traitors have been cut.
Well , Zahid Hamid is lucky he been released by PA PR. Listen what he is saying. He is big shot and released , imagine if not....

iran and saudi arab will continue to hate each other.there is no solution.i don't support them.saudia arab is giving oil access to americans and in return,americans destroyed entire muslim countries(afghanistan,iraq).iran role in syria and yemen isn't a hidden secret.both saudia and iran are fighting a proxy war.this 39 nation coalition force is part of proxy by saudia arab but other muslim countries aren't interested in bloodshed.we have seen enough! this coalition force is just for the sake of safety and nothing else.not much is known about iran since it faced extreme opposition and was sidelined by other muslim countries for so many years.all in all,no sunni state will ever help wahhabi saudia arab or shia iran because we don't want to take sides.saudia and iran can fight with themselves as much as they want.some of saudia rules aren't applicable in any sunni muslim country neither some of the rules of iran are applicable in any sunni states.they can do whatever they want but please don't involve sunnni turkey and pakistan in your proxy matters.

LOL, you are posting a video from some kind of wedding (not traditional for sure) where women and men dance. How is that worse than pedophilia/kissing small children which is a favorite pastime of many of your Mullahs?

Anyway that photo is photoshop.

In fact recently a seeeeeeeeeeeeeeks scandal erupted in Iran with a Qur'an teacher accused of rapppppiiiiiingggggg numerous small Iranian boys. He was the right hand of your beloved Holy Supreme Mullah.

Also what's with using the American flag and hiding your identity? You think that people here can't figure out that you are an Iranian when ALL of your posts are about either Iran or KSA/Arabs? Come on, lol.

LOL, many of the cities/towns were founded by Arabs and have Arabic names. Once again Semitic presence predates any Iranian presence in that region by millennia so to say that Iranian Arabs are occupiers is nonsense as they undoubtedly have ancient Semitic ancestry as well that originates from this very region of the world.

Sure, expect for him admitting being of Persian origin but whatever. As I said I could give you 1000's of examples in Kuwait alone. In fact you could do that yourself after googling this in Arabic. Or better google some towns and villages in Fars province in Persian and see what you will find, lol.

I am right and there is no point discussing this again and again.

In other news my avatar has an badass beard that you for sure cannot rival either.
Arabs are invaders dont tell me Spain is arab because arabs ruled it and most of its cities have arab names

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom