What's new

Iran plans to build submarines equipped with nuclear propulsion systems

When one is dealing in black market goods one really has little choice but to take whatever customers one can get,as for the legalities...well pakistan was not a member of the npt so that doesnt come into it...however including things like nuclear weapons designs in the bundle of equipment and data that you are selling normally would be considered to be a rather antisocial thing to do,for obvious reasons.......
Pakistans government really should`ve had a quiet little word to khan and told him to knock it off.....or else.The fact that they clearly didnt might lead one to believe that they were complicit in his little scheme,mightn't it?:agree:
News for you buddy..

upload_2020-4-20_17-3-33.gif

Only illegal things in this world is being a weak nation.

Pakistan has close military ties with Iran, we are aligned more than you can see.
Really? I think we are aligned with the Arabs and to an extent America. It's mutually exclusive, I would be surprised.

If you know more then the rest of us, let us know.

Really? I think we are aligned with the Arabs and to an extent America. It's mutually exclusive, I would be surprised.

If you know more then the rest of us, let us know.
No one knows more than anyone. Unless you are in the secret services or intelligence branch of the armed forces.

News for you buddy..

View attachment 625639

Only illegal things in this world is being a weak nation.
Well my friend evidently YOU DO judging by the narrative of "They [insert country here] stabbed us in the back" that you`ve been peddling on this site.Nothing quite like a good old dolchstoss to excuse your own national mistakes and failings,right?
However I do agree with you on one thing and that is the "reliable" unreliability of the russians as iran has had plenty of experience with this.
As for what exactly constitutes a "weak nation",well I guess that would depend on ones perspective,for myself I would tend to think that a weak nation is one that is forced to put the interests of another nation [or nations] before its own regardless of all the costs to itself of doing so,simply because it feels that it has no other choice in the matter.
Personally I think its a very great shame that iran and pakistan cannot be closer friends as I think both have a lot to offer each other.Sadly however that is simply impossible owing to the degree of us political,economic and military influence over pakistan at the current time.Pakistani-iranian relations will pretty much likely have to remain frozen at their current level for the foreseeable future..........which is kinda sad really,but there you have it.

Well my friend evidently YOU DO judging by the narrative of "They [insert country here] stabbed us in the back" that you`ve been peddling on this site.Nothing quite like a good old dolchstoss to excuse your own national mistakes and failings,right?
However I do agree with you on one thing and that is the "reliable" unreliability of the russians as iran has had plenty of experience with this.
As for what exactly constitutes a "weak nation",well I guess that would depend on ones perspective,for myself I would tend to think that a weak nation is one that is forced to put the interests of another nation [or nations] before its own regardless of all the costs to itself of doing so,simply because it feels that it has no other choice in the matter.
Personally I think its a very great shame that iran and pakistan cannot be closer friends as I think both have a lot to offer each other.Sadly however that is simply impossible owing to the degree of us political,economic and military influence over pakistan at the current time.Pakistani-iranian relations will pretty much likely have to remain frozen at their current level for the foreseeable future..........which is kinda sad really,but there you have it.
Simply buddy, they paraded every thing, that were offered to them, legally, illegally, officials, unofficially infront of the US and the world for their benefits. You Iranians F’ed up. That’s the same reason Russians don’t trust them either. Iranian are only waiting for the next bone thrown to them by the west to make a deal.

well by building everything for them they look American but nothing in them is US made anymore engine parts included

74683_1549132773.jpg

IIAF_overhaul.jpg

52857_orig.jpg

179117_701.jpg
Then why continue to with the design why not have your own...where is your fighter that you fooled the world with ? Frankly iran has come a long way but its mouth is bigger than its bite

Then why continue to with the design why not have your own...where is your fighter that you fooled the world with ? Frankly iran has come a long way but its mouth is bigger than its bite
Because you can’t just poop out a fighter jet. You need to build the underlying metallurgy factories and component manufacturing. You need to make you own advanced machining tools. You need to invest at least 2 decades to scientifically catch up to state of the art concerning the multidisciplinary nature of aircraft design. Iran already did this Journey for missiles, UCAVs, air defense and recently Navy. I think it will take another decade before we see state of the art fighter jet production.

Because you can’t just poop out a fighter jet. You need to build the underlying metallurgy factories and component manufacturing. You need to make you own advanced machining tools. You need to invest at least 2 decades to scientifically catch up to state of the art concerning the multidisciplinary nature of aircraft design. Iran already did this Journey for missiles, UCAVs, air defense and recently Navy. I think it will take another decade before we see state of the art fighter jet production.
Well using your words..

If you can't poop out a fighter jet just like that why stand on the tallest building and shout poop? If it will take you 10 years fine...get on with it stop dancing.

They probably looking for su 30.. Only few month, we gonna see their dicision

Simply buddy, they paraded every thing, that were offered to them, legally, illegally, officials, unofficially infront of the US and the world for their benefits. You Iranians F’ed up. That’s the same reason Russians don’t trust them either. Iranian are only waiting for the next bone thrown to them by the west to make a deal.
Iran does not need any bone it is you who are sucking numerous bones from USA to saudia. Revolutionary Islamic Iran with resistance economy is treading a very honourable path and facing all challenges with great resistance.

Iran does not need any bone it is you who are sucking numerous bones from USA to saudia. Revolutionary Islamic Iran with resistance economy is treading a very honourable path and facing all challenges with great resistance.
I THINKS YOU'RE MORE LOYAL TO IRAN THAN PAKISTAN BRO

I THINKS YOU'RE MORE LOYAL TO IRAN THAN PAKISTAN BRO
Dear I believe in emergence of a global Islamic rule and civilisation, as envisaged by Alama Iqbal and Imam Khomeini secondly you at one time can be loyal to your state as well as religion. Lastly if some one ridicule some one without rationality he deserves to get answer in the same ridiculous manner.

Back
Top Bottom