What's new

Iran plans to build submarines equipped with nuclear propulsion systems

& in the process get sanctioned by the US and infuriate the KSA.

Additionally, I think an SSN/SSBN are resource-draining and overkill items, especially for countries focusing on regional deterrence or dominance, and they would not be viable unless Iran is indeed planning on acquiring nuclear weapons. Then there is the issue of miniaturizing the warheads to fit on SLCM or SLBM, which in itself brings up a new debate. Given their geographic situation they should focus on AIP equipped diesel-electric submarine. That would not only take care of the prestige element but security as well.
but we already building AIP equipped diesel-electric submarine and bigger ones are in construction to we all equipped with our latest technology and missiles and torpedoes we just do not have nuclear submarines and nuclear ships

@Philosopher.

So....you gonna even address my question or you just going to ignore me? Just wondering.....:(

Sorry bro, I completely missed your question.
As far as I know, on top of the 1 Fateh that was built, 2 more are being built as we speak. There is plan to considerably improve the submarines as they're being built in the future. For example, the future Fateh you will see, will be little larger and house AIP technology. In terms of how many they plan to build, they will never publicly reveal such information (not accurately anyway). My thinking is, every couple of years, you will see 2-4 Fateh being delivered for the next decade or so until the Besat submarine is ready.

Iran has the knowledge base and related industry to build such submarines if required, secondly they can get help from Russia as well, but in my opinion Iran don’t need such submarines for next few years before first building more heavy submarines of 1000 tons and more classification.
well we have a 1500 ton frigate and a 6000 tons trimaran warship and an 6500 ton trainer/warship and an other 2000 tons trimaran warship and another 6000 ton destroyer in construction phase

Sorry bro, I completely missed your question.
As far as I know, on top of the 1 Fateh that was built, 2 more are being built as we speak. There is plan to considerably improve the submarines as they're being built in the future. For example, the future Fateh you will see, will be little larger and house AIP technology. In terms of how many they plan to build, they will never publicly reveal such information (not accurately anyway). My thinking is, every couple of years, you will see 2-4 Fateh being delivered for the next decade or so until the Besat submarine is ready.

Thanks man lol, hopefully we can see Iran invest more into the Air-force and Navy within this new decade.

Thanks man lol, hopefully we can see Iran invest more into the Air-force and Navy within this new decade.

Navy has quite a few ambitious projects. As long as they have the funding, these projects will come to fruition. The airforce...they're not as open with regards to what they're planning. The good news is, they're definitely further ahead than where we think they are. I wish they would give some idea with regards to their future plans. The airforce has a major bottleneck which the navy does not, and that is the need for a modern turbofan engine.

Last edited:
well its clear we can't encapsulate any missile but we have enough missile that can be encapsulated in Jask-2 and have higher range than Nasr-1
also no babur-3 don't use the same method we used in Jask-2 look at this video of the babur launch
thats the normal encapsulation of submarine launched missile and your missile will turn on under water and drive itself out , what you see as encapsulation is there to protect the missile from water and made it fit the torpedo tube . for that you need a special version of Babur , that's why I think you'll see Babur-3 as submarine launched missile and you use Babur-2 for other platforms and that's why Babur-3 have less range than Babur-2
this a video of how Jask-2 work
you see our system have the advantage that where the missile come out of water maybe kilometers away from where the submarine is and nobody can use it to determine the location of the submarine .
Quite smart, something PN needs to look into a cruise missile travelling under water and than going airborne. This would I guess require two different engines , one electric for cruising under water and the other for rocket propulsion in the air -"you see our system have the advantage that where the missile come out of water maybe kilometers away from where the submarine is and nobody can use it to determine the location of the submarine . "

yeah, Team up and backstab once again....
Only backstabbers are internal within our country who have stolen wealth and impoverished Pakistanis for decades and sold our children to the IMF.

Quite smart, something PN needs to look into a cruise missile travelling under water and than going airborne. This would I guess require two different engines , one electric for cruising under water and the other for rocket propulsion in the air -"you see our system have the advantage that where the missile come out of water maybe kilometers away from where the submarine is and nobody can use it to determine the location of the submarine . "

Only backstabbers are internal within our country who have stolen wealth and impoverished Pakistanis for decades and sold our children to the IMF.
should I really need to remind who backstabbed Pakistan infront of the whole world...

https://www.hindustantimes.com/worl...-rafsanjani/story-FUUGESDD5UTOINUxuq0HwN.html

should I really need to remind who backstabbed Pakistan infront of the whole world...

https://www.hindustantimes.com/worl...-rafsanjani/story-FUUGESDD5UTOINUxuq0HwN.html
Why is this back stabbing? World trades Nuke equipment everyday, or is it highlighted and offensive if two Muslim countries do deal?

& in the process get sanctioned by the US and infuriate the KSA.

Additionally, I think an SSN/SSBN are resource-draining and overkill items, especially for countries focusing on regional deterrence or dominance, and they would not be viable unless Iran is indeed planning on acquiring nuclear weapons. Then there is the issue of miniaturizing the warheads to fit on SLCM or SLBM, which in itself brings up a new debate. Given their geographic situation they should focus on AIP equipped diesel-electric submarine. That would not only take care of the prestige element but security as well.
How long do you want to live under blackmail and threats? If you want to be in economic servitude that's up to you. I bet you were the type to get bullied in school, weren't you?

In reply to :-"& in the process get sanctioned by the US and infuriate the KSA."

Oh! Couldn't you have just used a proper language? You came off a little bullish there. But to answer your question, no I was never bullied in school, nor ever have I ever bullied anyone. I can assure you the mannerism and attitude of my writing are usually much softer than the little aggressive voice in your head in which you read comments here (though this one may sound a little off the rail).

As for the "living under blackmail," "threats," and "economic servitude" - those are not my choices. Those are the realities we have to put up with thanks to decades of foreign and economic policy mismanagement. Pakistan tried jumping out of the US bandwagon. It didn't turn out well. Had to go back to the IMF and get $10 billion from KSA to show them as our reserves. Building advance weapons technologies may resolve a state's security issues but not its economic problems. On the contrary, they can worsen the situation. We do not have the capacity to handle economic sanctions at all or compromise the political support of the so-called allies.

If you want to blame someone for embarrassing pakistan,then you can start with your very own "father of the pakistani bomb" one Mr A.Q.Khan,as it was his own total greed and resulting utter lack of concern over the potential consequences for both his own and his nations reputation internationally in the almost certain event of his little black market nuclear shopping network being exposed,oh and these centrifuges werent "given" to iran,they were SOLD to iran...for quite a bit of money too.
So dont blame iran,libya also purchased centrifuges from khan,and ultimately turned them over to the us lock stock and barrel.In addition centrifuges were also supplied to the dprk as part of a deal to obtain medium range ballistic missile technology,so you see the source of these components was always going to come out eventually.
Ultimately the simple fact is that this was always going to end badly for pakistan,so dont go blaming iran for khans actions,he was the one responsible for "backstabbing" his own nation thanks to his own utter greed and stupidity.

PS
You do realise that you`ve linked to the HINDUSTANTIMES ie an INDIAN newspaper?.Funny that,eh?

Probably a stolen tech.. That too of north Korea.
Israeli virus? 99% of the infected peeps came from Iran. Hmm
Knowledge is no body’s permanent possession as Mola Ali as said, it can be taken from any one. To further expand knowledge you need investment in science technology and R&D, Iran has an educational budget of around 4-5 billion USD which is excellent to develop required know how. Don’t be jealous of any other sect or country work hard. Secondly USA Israel and saudia are the cancer of this world afflictions avoid them
Probably a stolen tech.. That too of north Korea.
Israeli virus? 99% of the infected peeps came from Iran. Hmm

Jask 2 has a range of 19 miles and is called a copy of Chinese C-704.

https://www.google.com.pk/amp/s/www...4258/iran-torpedo-missile-combination-jask-2/

Whats so special about it? We produce Babur SLCM with much longer ranges.

View attachment 625028 View attachment 625029 View attachment 625030

And we are talking about nuclear subs not short ranged missiles.

Even your midget subs are basically iranian made copies of north korean subs.

http://www.hisutton.com/Iran_Submarine_forces.html
Knowledge is no body’s permanent possession as Mola Ali as said, it can be taken from any one. To further expand knowledge you need investment in science technology and R&D, Iran has an educational budget of around 4-5 billion USD which is excellent to develop required know how. Don’t be jealous of any other sect or country work hard. Pakistan and Iran both are not inventors of these subs or aeroplanes or cruise missiles. They just got it from China Korea USA etc. Now that country would be successful who master the whole chain indigenous production. Including engine guidance etc, and for that good industrial and knowledge base is required. The country which spends more on education and who has more developed industrial base would be more successful

Knowledge is no body’s permanent possession as Mola Ali as said, it can be taken from any one. To further expand knowledge you need investment in science technology and R&D, Iran has an educational budget of around 4-5 billion USD which is excellent to develop required know how. Don’t be jealous of any other sect or country work hard. Secondly USA Israel and saudia are the cancer of this world afflictions avoid them

Knowledge is no body’s permanent possession as Mola Ali as said, it can be taken from any one. To further expand knowledge you need investment in science technology and R&D, Iran has an educational budget of around 4-5 billion USD which is excellent to develop required know how. Don’t be jealous of any other sect or country work hard. Pakistan and Iran both are not inventors of these subs or aeroplanes or cruise missiles. They just got it from China Korea USA etc. Now that country would be successful who master the whole chain indigenous production. Including engine guidance etc, and for that good industrial and knowledge base is required. The country which spends more on education and who has more developed industrial base would be more successful

Go sit on irani qahar.

Back
Top Bottom