What's new

Iran needs to develop biological weapons

That's for Iran's military planners to decide, no doubt they've studied the consequence of such actions.
The Iranian nuclear doctrine is to have such a advanced massive nuclear infrastructure that when ordered it can be produced in the most shortest time possible.

What will trigger this doctrine is for example a massive bombing of Iranian territory by the enemies (US,Israel). That's a red line that can be legally and religiously justified.

Long story short : nuclear infrastructure keeps enemies at the edge of their seat. Once attacked > nukes produced en masse.

iran needs to keep brains into country..you cannot develop anything if you dont offer a good life for people..persian generaly known as devil fckr and smart but it seems country is not developing..maybe iam wrong. i just told my idea..

iran needs to keep brains into country..you cannot develop anything if you dont offer a good life for people..persian generaly known as devil fckr and smart but it seems country is not developing..maybe iam wrong. i just told my idea..

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/planting-the-seed-of-rebelion.661083/

That's for Iran's military planners to decide, no doubt they've studied the consequence of such actions.

IMO Iran current planners are a bunch of greedy old men who only care about staying in power and maximizing their rich and share of power.

The Iranian nuclear doctrine is to have such a advanced massive nuclear infrastructure that when ordered it can be produced in the most shortest time possible.

What will trigger this doctrine is for example a massive bombing of Iranian territory by the enemies (US,Israel). That's a red line that can be legally and religiously justified.

Long story short : nuclear infrastructure keeps enemies at the edge of their seat. Once attacked > nukes produced en masse.
What you're referring to is duel use technology, and it's what got Iran into deep sanctions in the first place.

Pompeo is one of the last people I would believe on anything. People like him don't really care about facts, they only care about what narrative they need to invent to push their agenda.

Back
Top Bottom