What's new

Iran military denies reports of U.S. drone shot down

Good news. At least there is some one who is doing right thing.

I hope Rehman Malik will not come up with: "Iran humaray kehnay par hi drone gira raha hai" :P

Iran shot down unmanned US spy plane: Lawmaker

(47 minutes ago) Today
AP

US-drone-plane-543.gif

TEHRAN: A state-owned news site says Iran has shot down an unmanned US spy plane over the Fordo uranium enrichment site in central Iran.

The state TV-run Youth Journalists Club quoted lawmaker Ali Aghazadeh Dafsari as saying Iran’s Revolutionary Guard shot down the plane.

Wednesday’s report did not say when the incident happened.

Iran is locked in a dispute with the US and its allies over Tehran’s disputed program, which the West believes aims to develop nuclear weapons. Iran denies the accusations.

Fordo is built next to a military complex to protect it in case of an attack. Iran only acknowledged its existence after Western intelligence agencies identified it in September 2009.

Iran shot down unmanned US spy plane: Lawmaker | World | DAWN.COM

This called "having balls".
Having balls?

What kind of Drone it was? Any pictures?

Drones come in a huge variety; ranging from being tiny and simple to very large and highly sophisticated.

And why the photo of Predator Drone? Any proof that this drone was shot down or US even sent one to Iran? Any acknowledgement from US?

Sensationalism at its best.

Chulu bhar paani bhi naseeb nahi hona Kayani ko.

A WC is more fitting!

Iran can blow away Bagram Air base and no one can touch them.
Ha?

Iraq shot down a US U2 spy plane even when US forces were preparing to invade the country in 2003. That is called BALLS.

These kinds of events prove nothing. When US will come down on Iran, then we will see what it can really do. But I wish that US and Iran mend their ties.

didn't we blow up that barracks in 1983 in Beirut that killed 300 of you guys? lol
how about the hostage crisis?
what about the Iranian groups in Iraq?

you guys are all talk

Whos we? Are you saying that Iran did it? Because that be like saying the U.S. killed hundreds of thousands of Iranians with Iraq during the 80s.

Whos we? Are you saying that Iran did it? Because that be like saying the U.S. killed hundreds of thousands of Iranians with Iraq during the 80s.

Some analysts believe the Islamic Republic of Iran was heavily involved and that a major factor leading it to participate in the attacks on the barracks was America's support for Iraq in the Iran Iraq War and its extending of $2.5 billion in trade credit to Iraq while halting the shipments of arms to Iran.[11] A few weeks before the bombing, Iran warned that providing armaments to Iran's enemies would provoke retaliatory punishment.[12]

Some analysts believe the Islamic Republic of Iran was heavily involved and that a major factor leading it to participate in the attacks on the barracks was America's support for Iraq in the Iran Iraq War and its extending of $2.5 billion in trade credit to Iraq while halting the shipments of arms to Iran.[11] A few weeks before the bombing, Iran warned that providing armaments to Iran's enemies would provoke retaliatory punishment.[12]

Some analysts? Mere speculation. No evidence. And even if its true it didn't stop the support.

Chulu bhar paani bhi naseeb nahi hona Kayani ko.

A WC is more fitting!

Iran can blow away Bagram Air base and no one can touch them.

Just replace word Kayani with acting government, Political decision needs to hit drones and now army is committed to work with political government. In case of drone hit in Pakistan, most pressure will come over government but not on army. We should not blindly accuse Kayani when it is clear that ISI provides intelligence & political government has no objections over drones in back door meetings. So lets start from political government then we should bring army in our criticism.

Good news. At least there is some one who is doing right thing.

I hope Rehman Malik will not come up with: "Iran humaray kehnay par hi drone gira raha hai" :P

A slip of tongue may cause him to to say, 'Taliban has taken the responsibility"

Some analysts? Mere speculation. No evidence. And even if its true it didn't stop the support.

lmao
suddenly Hezbollah is no longer an extension of Iran in Leb
gotta love Americans

As soon as i read that i instantly knew this news story was fake.

Any state owned media organization can not be trusted. Just the typical anti-american nonsense drummed up to try to rally the iran people against the U.S.

May be and may be not.

lmao
suddenly Hezbollah is no longer an extension of Iran in Leb
gotta love Americans

I'm glad you do love us even though we supported Iraq that killed hundreds of thousands of Iranians. Not to mention the current terrorist attacks in Iran thats going on that Iran is accusing of us doing. :cheers: Thats our extension of the U.S.

Atleast some one from the muslim countries has the courage to stand up. i wish we were close to iran in all matters as we are with china. good work and keep it up. cuba is another example and now venezvila (sorry i forgot the spell).

Bringing the spy drone down is not enough, our armed forces should hit the americans hard in afghanistan, very hard

Atleast some one from the muslim countries has the courage to stand up. i wish we were close to iran in all matters as we are with china. good work and keep it up. cuba is another example and now venezvila (sorry i forgot the spell).

Now that would have been a nightmare. Shiites and Sunnis just don't go together. Already have problems going on in Pakistan between the two.

Back
Top Bottom