ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Iran shot down unmanned US spy plane: Lawmaker

(47 minutes ago) Today
AP

US-drone-plane-543.gif

TEHRAN: A state-owned news site says Iran has shot down an unmanned US spy plane over the Fordo uranium enrichment site in central Iran.

The state TV-run Youth Journalists Club quoted lawmaker Ali Aghazadeh Dafsari as saying Iran’s Revolutionary Guard shot down the plane.

Wednesday’s report did not say when the incident happened.

Iran is locked in a dispute with the US and its allies over Tehran’s disputed program, which the West believes aims to develop nuclear weapons. Iran denies the accusations.

Fordo is built next to a military complex to protect it in case of an attack. Iran only acknowledged its existence after Western intelligence agencies identified it in September 2009.

Iran shot down unmanned US spy plane: Lawmaker | World | DAWN.COM

This called "having balls".

A state-owned news site

As soon as i read that i instantly knew this news story was fake.

Any state owned media organization can not be trusted. Just the typical anti-american nonsense drummed up to try to rally the iran people against the U.S.

No.. Balls.. Iran has the strength to stand upto the Americans..May be not the military might.. but strength...sure...

That balls comes from having a stranglehold on the lifeblood of the world - oil.

True balls - Cuba.

That balls comes from having a stranglehold on the lifeblood of the world - oil.

True balls - Cuba.
you guys are all wrong
this guy has the biggest balls

Last edited by a moderator:
Chulu bhar paani bhi naseeb nahi hona Kayani ko.

A WC is more fitting!

Iran can blow away Bagram Air base and no one can touch them.

Holy cow! I'm shocked that it went that far into Iran! Thats more impressive.

I was reading an Iranian paper that claimed that the drone was picked up after getting into Iran and then disabled with an IR-40 plane. It also claimed that one of the wings was then shut with a saeghe jet and the drone went down.

right or wrong we will never know unless they put up pics.

Back
Top Bottom