What's new

Iran military denies reports of U.S. drone shot down

As soon as i read that i instantly knew this news story was fake.

Any state owned media organization can not be trusted. Just the typical anti-american nonsense drummed up to try to rally the iran people against the U.S.

rofl yeah you should only trust media owned by that Australian Goebbels - Murdoch. everything his media say true, no kidding here :lol:

Uh yeah sure hope they try that.

They won't do that without provocation but try firing a hell fire on Iranian soil... Its a major difference in attitude. Pakistani government is standing on sham elections without any support from the people. In Iran, you will have to fight every Irani if you come fighting back.

didn't we blow up that barracks in Beirut that killed 300 of you guys? lol
how about the hostage crisis?
what about the Iranian groups in Iraq?

you guys are all talk

news on tv that security has been high alert on border along with Afghanistan and Pakistan. the Irani fighter planes are in Action for any situation from the enemy !

news on tv that security has been high alert on border along with Afghanistan and Pakistan. the Irani fighter planes are in Action for any situation from the enemy !

nothing's gonna happen.
They're planning to empty Natanz of all centrifuges and send them all to Fordo in the North of the country (safer and newer location) and the Americans just wanted a closer look.

P.S.
discussing this anymore is useless without proof.

cartoon1.jpg

As soon as i read that i instantly knew this news story was fake.

Any state owned media organization can not be trusted. Just the typical anti-american nonsense drummed up to try to rally the iran people against the U.S.

Like the typical anti-Iranian non-sense we hear from likes of you, I suppose!

Whenever the Iranians make their presence known, the 'brave american hawks' in Washington transform into pekking chickens, isn't that funny?

Whenever the Iranians make their presence known, the 'brave american hawks' in Washington transform into pekking chickens, isn't that funny?
Because Iran is an American agents and the moves are undertaken with tactic understanding to brush up Iranian image!

Because Iran is an American agents and the moves are undertaken with tactic understanding to brush up Iranian image!

Yeah, you're right, the Iranians are the american agents and the great Saudis are the 'Muslim freedom fighters' I suppose. What are you, the royal brain-child of the House of Saud?

Back
Top Bottom