What's new

Iran military denies reports of U.S. drone shot down

I'm glad you do love us even though we supported Iraq that killed hundreds of thousands of Iranians. Not to mention the current terrorist attacks in Iran thats going on that Iran is accusing of us doing. :cheers: Thats our extension of the U.S.

Luckily we just have 1 or 2 attacks per year, it shows how incapable you are of even starting real trouble for Iran. Oh and thanks for admitting that you support terror groups.

Iran shot down unmanned US spy plane: Lawmaker

(47 minutes ago) Today
AP

US-drone-plane-543.gif

TEHRAN: A state-owned news site says Iran has shot down an unmanned US spy plane over the Fordo uranium enrichment site in central Iran.

The state TV-run Youth Journalists Club quoted lawmaker Ali Aghazadeh Dafsari as saying Iran’s Revolutionary Guard shot down the plane.

Wednesday’s report did not say when the incident happened.

Iran is locked in a dispute with the US and its allies over Tehran’s disputed program, which the West believes aims to develop nuclear weapons. Iran denies the accusations.

Fordo is built next to a military complex to protect it in case of an attack. Iran only acknowledged its existence after Western intelligence agencies identified it in September 2009.

Iran shot down unmanned US spy plane: Lawmaker | World | DAWN.COM

This called "having balls".

Pakistan has balls more then any but Pakistan has its own policies, priorities, strategic interests & btw in Pakistan drones are used to hit militants (with approval of political & military) but not for surveillance of military assets so we have case different than Iran.

Pakistan has balls more then any but Pakistan has its own policies, priorities, strategic interests & btw in Pakistan drones are used to hit militants (with approval of political & military) but not for surveillance of military assets so we have case different than Iran.

Please We know your balls. seen it enough during operation Geronimo and Droning. Please no more boasting about it.

For Pakistan Army (Ultay haath ka slap)

For Pakistan Military better to to wear bangles in wrist

5 M Military talyaan bajanay kiilye paal rakhe hey!

Any pictures??

Of course not because it didn't happen. It is no different then other claims by Iran of shooting down drones. Then reporting they will show pictures of the wreckage which never happens. These reports are meant for Iranian fan boys to bolster their moral. Iran is famous for reporting false information. And their fan base swallows it hook, line, and sinker every time without any proof.

Show me wreckage of an identifiable drone and I will change my tune.

As soon as i read that i instantly knew this news story was fake.

Any state owned media organization can not be trusted. Just the typical anti-american nonsense drummed up to try to rally the iran people against the U.S.

BBC world service gets its funding from British foreign office does it mean what they say is propaganda too ?

For Pakistan Army (Ultay haath ka slap)

For Pakistan Military better to to wear bangles in wrist

5 M Military talyaan bajanay kiilye paal rakhe hey!

it will be good for you to change your flag or i recommend you to go to border to find the truth........and moreover if you think your position is correct then why dont you have fan following............... so point to ponder........... and besides we know what our army and isi is doing we believe in them and we will work side by side with them..............unity,faith and discipline ..............pakistan zindaabad

Of course not because it didn't happen. It is no different then other claims by Iran of shooting down drones. Then reporting they will show pictures of the wreckage which never happens. These reports are meant for Iranian fan boys to bolster their moral. Iran is famous for reporting false information. And their fan base swallows it hook, line, and sinker every time without any proof.

False? they shown their shot down drone to russia!
i would love to see your face when the picture is released.

The source is some Iranian State TV?I stopped reading when I came across this.
what a fool you are!
just because they speak against usa that make them a bad source?
we know you lick the usa @ss.
so in your opinion when their state tv says usa drones killed civilians in places like pakistan, then they are just propaganda?

Using your same logic, I can claim that the US media lied about killing Laden as there is no picture or no evidence. What makes you say that the American media is more credible than the Iranian media? After all, we all know the media mogul who never uses propaganda to fuel wars, dont we?

False? they shown their shot down drone to russia!
i would love to see your face when the picture is released.

And agian it's the same Iranian media making claims with ZERO evidence. Even though they said they would release pictures.

As far as Bin Laden ask his wives. According to them he was there.

Back
Top Bottom