What's new

Iran military denies reports of U.S. drone shot down

lol look this israeli boy, he is quoting a Iranian military source to back up his claims, what a irony.
This could be a tactical move by Iran

lol look this israeli boy, he is quoting a Iranian military source to back up his claims, what a irony.

Or Maybe it could be Acceptance. Its only for so long someone can go on about photoshopped aircrafts and missiles before acknowledging reality.

Hello,

I heard this news from the correspondent of aljazeerah tv in tehran , along with the news of killing the commander of the revolutionary guard along with his 5 companions. and i posted it in the thread about iranian incursian in iraq kurdistan some hours ago

TARIQ

Actually i`m not quoting anything, the Chinese news site is, friend.:)

No pictures == no proof.

Even the Pakistanis showed pics of a downed Indian drone.

it was bit surpirsing how the usa drone gone so deep inside iranian territory. it looks that the air defence unit knocked down a drone marked with usa flag but it was actually sent by irgc to check the preparedness of the air defence units who announced dowing of a usa drone. :lol:

What I find interesting is the fact that Iran released the statement "No, we did not shoot down a U.S. drone." THAT shows more "balls" than the original story, IMO. By staying quiet, the whole thing would be soon forgotten except a lot of people would retain the belief that the U.S. attempted to spy with a drone, and the Iranian defenses shot it down.

Back
Top Bottom