What's new

Iran, Lebanon, don't fall into Netanyahu's trap

Who's defending Israel? We're telling brave and powerful Iran to defend the region from Israel instead of attacking Saudi Arabia and Syrians. Iran is the most powerful country in Asia and can defeat Israel in 11 minutes. You suggesting otherwise tells me you are the one defending Israel and not me.

Listen you agent of Israel, Iran has powerful missiles and has an able army and IRGC force that can destroy all military installations of the IDF in 11 minutes. There is no need to be worried if a war breaks out and no need to avoid a war. Iran can finally remove this cancer from the region and save Muslims from the Israeli threat. All you guys trying to doubt Iran's capabilities and will to teach Israel a strong lesson are the CIA agents and Israeli false flaggers.

I listen to Khamieini's speeches and IRGC generals statements and they are Muslims and don't lie.
Come on man give it a rest. You made your point.

They already responded in morning but failed to inflict any casualties.
Just saw a report on another thread which suggests they DID inflict a MAJOR casualty..

To be confirmed though..might be some Photoshop job..

Israel
brave-israel-army-defending-themself-3553615.jpg

Netanyahu is very much like Modi. In order to win election, he attacked Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and Palestine on fals excuses. Modi did a false flag operation and attacked Pakistan. Pakistan responded next day and shot down two Indian jets.

Here Hezbullah responded by attacking Israel Army vehicle. This is a measured response. I agree with @Kastor. Dont give this extremist any political space.

What's your problem? Another CIA/MEK agent ? OP is harming Iranian deterrence and national security. He is a shame on all Persians.

I THINK YOU ARE FAKE SHIA, BTW I HAVE DOZENS OF OTHER APPROVED ACCOUNTS WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE I NEED TO EXPOSE THE ISRAELI/CIA AGENTS ON THIS FORUM ARE TRYING TO MAKE POWERFUL IRAN LOOKW WEAK, LOOOL.

@Malik Alashter

الله يلعن أبوك بكندرتي يا ايراني يا كلب أهل البيت هم عرب وليسو فرس لعنه الله عليك

GOD DAMN YOU FAKE IRANIAN AND FAKE SHIA ISRAELI AGENTS, I FOLLOW THE TRUE SHIA AND YOU HATE ARAB AHL ALBAYT YOU FAKE SHIA.
Im not Iranian you stupid I'm Iraqis you moron you animal curse my father for no reason simply you're coward may God curse you in this life and the after life

Iran must tell Hezbollah to back off, this is a well orchestrated escalation by an ever more desperate Netanyahu who's re-election campaign is looking more and more in doubt to secure another term. If Hezbollah attacks it is precisely what this megalomaniac is hoping for. Please do not help this man manufacture a crisis where lives are lost so he can feed his ego.

https://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/Netanyahu-asks-cabinet-to-not-comment-on-Lebanon-attack-600340
The opposition to B. Netahyahu are more religiously conservative, and there are changes of them winning the elections.

The opposition to B. Netahyahu are more religiously conservative, and there are changes of them winning the elections.
Bibi's main challenge is from the centre-right Blue and White party led by Gantz. However, the problem is that they would both need the support of other parties to form a coalition government. Neither would work with the Arab parties or Labor, so that means the far-right religious parties are the kingpins in Israeli politics.

Israeli politics is very far-right to begin with, even the Labor party is very right wing in most aspects by European standards; to be "left wing" in Israel is a slur.

حنشيل إم إيران إذا لم تتراجع عن نشر الفتنه والفوضي في بلدان العرب

I'M GONNA TEACH THE FAKE IRANIANS A VERY PAINFUL LESSON THROUGH A CRUEL AND HARSH MANNER. THE FAKE IRANIANS DID NOT LEAVE ONE INSULT OR ONE THREAD WITHOUT SPREADING HATRED AGAINST ARABS AND FORCING MANY ARAB MEMBERS OUT OF THE FORUM. AND THERE HASNT BEEN ONE SECTARIAN TERM THEY HAVEN'T USED TOWARDS ARAB SUNNIS. AND I WILL TEACH THEM A LESSON AND MAKE THEM HATE THEIR LIVES IN THIS FORUM.

YOU GUYS ARE FAKE SHIA IM THE REAL SHIA, LOL. STRATEGIC PATIENCE.
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم واذا خاطبهم الجاهلون قالوا سلاما

Again I'm Iraqis not Iranian you have problems with Iranian go fight them not me

حنشيل إم إيران إذا لم تتراجع عن نشر الفتنه والفوضي في بلدان العرب

I'M GONNA TEACH THE FAKE IRANIANS A VERY PAINFUL LESSON THROUGH A CRUEL AND HARSH MANNER. THE FAKE IRANIANS DID NOT LEAVE ONE INSULT OR ONE THREAD WITHOUT SPREADING HATRED AGAINST ARABS AND FORCING MANY ARAB MEMBERS OUT OF THE FORUM. AND THERE HASNT BEEN ONE SECTARIAN TERM THEY HAVEN'T USED TOWARDS ARAB SUNNIS. AND I WILL TEACH THEM A LESSON AND MAKE THEM HATE THEIR LIVES IN THIS FORUM.

YOU GUYS ARE FAKE SHIA IM THE REAL SHIA, LOL. STRATEGIC PATIENCE.
You're a Hasbara troll. You are no Arab and you are no Muslim....

I think he's Moroccan
Such an insignificant country.

Last edited:
SO MANY IRANIAN KURD AGENTS WHO ARENT REAL IRANIANS TRYING TO GET REAL PERSIAN BANNED. I DONT THINK YOU GUYS ARE REAL SHIA, I THINK YOU GUYS ARE ISRAELI AGENTS.

I GOT TRIGGERED BY THIS FAKE IRANIAN MAKING FALSE CLAIMS HARMING IRANIAN DETERRENCE AND NATIONAL SECURITY.

حا أشرد كل ايراني كلب من المنتدي مثلما شردو الأعضاء العرب
Lol man you need to man up and take it easy

What triggered him he's acting disparately

This account was created around a week or so ago and his/her/its current display of idiocy can be chalked up to a recent rather vitriolic flame war in the newly opened Hezbollah-Israeli conflict 2019 thread where F16Block72 is taking one side while the Iranians and others are taking the other side (naturally).

It seems as though he/she/it can't process their emotions correctly so it has decided to be troll through-and-through.
I mean it's whatever, I just don't think it's necessary since the trolling is so obvious. The account wants to illicit some sort of response, same thing as a kid being denied ice cream by his parents when they go out lol.

Back
Top Bottom