What's new

Iran, Lebanon, don't fall into Netanyahu's trap

Kastor

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
If you're afraid to fight Israel then why are you guys bashing Arabs for not attacking Israel on this forum? Why is your regime saying it has to topple Al Saud in order to fight Israel, then when Israel attacks your men in Syria you back off and make excuses to refrain from responding?

Your regime bases its whole revolution of countering Israel. If it is not up to it, then it needs to stop destabilizing Arab nations on the basis of 'resisting Israel'.

You guys are scared and not ready die for such a cause. But you demonize Arab nations for also being scared to attack them.

Even if this order of events occurred after the election, you guys are make another excuse. Just admit that you are scared and not willing to sacrifice yourselves for such a cause.
Are you that infertile mentally and morally that you cannot see the goodness in the OP's message.

Are you that infertile mentally and morally that you cannot see the goodness in the OP's message.
Lol, thank you for answering him, he completely missed the point, as if he had his thought made up pf what to gripe about regardless of what thread he was posting to.....there is a saying in America "you're so wrong you're almost right". :cheesy:

Israel is going to attack Lebanon, similar way Iraq had imaginary Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD).

Israeli army tweeted that Lebanon has "precision guided missiles" they are using it as an excuses to further cause turmoil in Lebanon after syria

100% correct.

Hezbollah showed willingness to respond to any Israeli breach of ROE to re-establish deterrence. Israel accepted the tit-for-tat response and tries to prevent the embarrassment.

Now that deterrence is re-established Israel can go back to occupying Palestinians and Hezbollah back to building up its arsenal of SRBMs.

Israel is extremely clever. Got to be on the ball to outmanoeuvre them but still can't be seen to be defenceless and vulnerable. I'd say Hezbollah should respond proportionately and no more than that. Certainly the targeting of unmanned Israeli assets would be a smart move.

They already responded in morning but failed to inflict any casualties.
Yes the technology gap between Israel and nearly everyone else is a real complicating factor. Makes it very hard to play the israeli game on their terms, as the op has alluded to.

Who's defending Israel? We're telling brave and powerful Iran to defend the region from Israel instead of attacking Saudi Arabia and Syrians. Iran is the most powerful country in Asia and can defeat Israel in 11 minutes. You suggesting otherwise tells me you are the one defending Israel and not me.

Listen you agent of Israel, Iran has powerful missiles and has an able army and IRGC force that can destroy all military installations of the IDF in 11 minutes. There is no need to be worried if a war breaks out and no need to avoid a war. Iran can finally remove this cancer from the region and save Muslims from the Israeli threat. All you guys trying to doubt Iran's capabilities and will to teach Israel a strong lesson are the CIA agents and Israeli false flaggers.

I listen to Khamieini's speeches and IRGC generals statements and they are Muslims and don't lie.
You're obviously a false-flager or a a troll...either way you're not worth the time to respond to in an intelligent manner

KASTOR IS NOT AN REAL IRANIAN I THINK HE IS KURDISH MEK AGENT SEEKING ASLYUM IN USA. IRAN HAS PREPARED IN SECRET FOR THIS WAR AND IS READY TO DELIEVER BLOWS TO THE ZIONIST STATE. BEWARE OF FAKE SHIA AND FAKE IRANIANS IN THIS FORUM TRYING TO MAKE IRAN LOOK WEAK.

IM IRANIAN AND WE MAKE SPEECHES SINCE 1979 EVERY WEEK ABOUT HOW WE WILL FIGHT ISRAEL AND I BELIEVE THE SUPREME LEADER AND THEN THIS QUEERBAIT KASTOR POSTING THREAD TRYING TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE WE ARE SCARED. HE CLEARLY DOESNT KNOW ABOUT PERSIAN SOLDIERS AND HISTORY.

LISTEN KID, IM NOT LETTING YOUR ZIONIST/MEK AGENDA PASS THROUGH HERE. IRAN HAS INDIGENOUS TECHNOLOGY AND MORE ADVANCED AA THAN S300. AND BALLISTIC MISSILE WITH 15M CEP. ALL RANGES.
Go F-ck yourself bagle boy.....Lol, I'm glad I got your hasbara trolls attention. As long as I can keep you busy here, you're not spreading your lies anywhere else on the internet.....now tell shlomo I said hi.

Iranian mullahs are always bragging so why not now let them fight it out. Many here support Pakistan attacking india but doznt support Iran fighting Israel.

im.png
Go F-ck yourself bagle boy.....Lol, I'm got your hasbra trolls attention. As long as I can keep you busy here, you're not spreading your lies anywhere else on the internet.....now tell shlomo I said hi.
"I don't like immature discussions" :)

Best to ignore him. As George Bernard Shaw said, "I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

View attachment 577004
"I don't like immature discussions" :)

Best to ignore him. As George Bernard Shaw said, "I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
He's helping by keep bumping the post to the top of the forum. Also demonstrating what I've been saying about this forum it's chock full of Israelis and other agents gleaning for info.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom