What's new

Iran, Lebanon, don't fall into Netanyahu's trap

This account was created around a week or so ago and his/her/its current display of idiocy can be chalked up to a recent rather vitriolic flame war in the newly opened Hezbollah-Israeli conflict 2019 thread where F16Block72 is taking one side while the Iranians and others are taking the other side (naturally).

It seems as though he/she/it can't process their emotions correctly so it has decided to be troll through-and-through.
I mean it's whatever, I just don't think it's necessary since the trolling is so obvious. The account wants to illicit some sort of response, same thing as a kid being denied ice cream by his parents when they go out lol.
It's also commonly called the "Small Penis Syndrome"

CAN I SEE ONE EXAMPLE OF IRANIAN GIRL MARRYING NON-IRANIAN SHIA MAN? WHY ARE MY COUNTRYMEN SO RACIST TO OTHER SHIA?

MY COUNTRY ALSO KILLED IMAD MUGHNIYEH BECAUSE HE DIDN'T AGREE TO BE SLAVE TO MY COUNTRY.

CAN AFGHANI OR PAKISTANI SHIA BE GIVEN CITIZENSHIP IN IRAN OR NO?? WHY WE DENY THEM CITIZENSHIP BUT ASK THEM TO DIE FOR US IN SYRIA?

WHY MY COUNTRY DOESNT TEACH IN RELIGIOUS CURRICULUM THAT IMAM HUSSEIN PARTOOK IN DEFENSIVE WAR AGAINST PERSIA???

CAN ANY ONE OF MY COUNTRYMEN ATTEST TO THAT???

YOU ARE KRUDISH REFUGEE IN IRAN AND NOT REAL IRANIAN

IM TAKING IT EASY I AM REAL IRANIAN AND REAL SHIA WHILE MY COUNTRYMEN EXPLOIT IRAQI SHIA GIRLS FOR PROSTITUTION I DO NOT LIKE WHAT I SEE FROM MY FELLOW COUNTRYMEN THEY ARE BAD PEOPLE AND RACIST AND HATE AHL ALBAYT AND OTHER ARABS.

I AM DONE NOW, I EXPOSED THE ISRAELI AGENT FAKE IRANIANS IN THIS FORUM. AND THE FAKE SHIA. I HOPE MY FELLOW IRANIAN COUNTRYMEN LEARNED A LESSON AND LEARN FROM NOW TO RESPECT THEMSELVES AND STOP HATRED AGAINST ARABS. AND HOW THEY INSULT ALL ARAB MEMBERS. TEHIR NEXT LESSON WILL BE WORSE THAN THIS ONE.
Lol, I agree that the Iranians on this forum are asshats but this is a little weird.

@Malik Alashter
Why do you support Iran so much if you are Arab? Just call your self Persian if you really want to be them. Even the Christians act more Arab than you Iraqi Shias.

Ik that's the point, lol.
I mean, you are right they do everything you say they do and I wouldn't doubt it if some of these people are Kurds living in Iran posing as Iranians.

You know whats funny? Their DNA is more Arab than some Tunisians/Moroccans and yet they despise themselves.

Ik that's the point, lol. I am done now, however. That was quite fun and hurt their sentiments pretty darn well. :D
Are you done now, because I outed you as a Moroccan? Or are you just done cause your mom ordered you to go to bed?

Are you done now, because I outed you as a Moroccan? Or are you just done cause your mom ordered you to go to bed?

I actually think it's Falcon who has come back in another account. His Twitter Also got blocked or something I believe.

He's making in fun of Moroccans because he thinks I'm an Israeli Mizrahi member of the forum who is an Israeli of Moroccan origin.

And yeah , if you look at vlogs or documentaries in their country, they look like any other people in the region and their country seems to have a similar quality of life to other nations in region. I'd actually say a place like Jordan is nicer.
Yeah, Jordan is much fairer Islam wise than Iran. Heard about their ridiculous 24 years sentences on woman who don't wear a Hijab. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Well I'll tell you one thing, I have the balls to publicize where I'm from and why my politics are they way they are, but you like the little girly man you are, hiding behind an account you made up recently so you can post here with impunity. If you were a real man you do it with your regular account....I have zero respect for you..coward.

Yeah, Jordan is much fairer Islam wise than Iran. Heard about their ridiculous 24 years sentences on woman who don't wear a Hijab. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
You know, if it bothers you, you can always leave the forum, last I checked it's called the Iran military forum, aren't you important enough to have your own forum? I mean Jordan a small desert country that lives on S.A. handouts but you do have a half dozen jets and stuff...right?

I actually think it's Falcon who has come back in another account. His Twitter Also got blocked or something I believe.
I think you are right......good work, I must say, what a pussy.

You know, if it bothers you, you can always leave the forum, last I checked it's called the Iran military forum, aren't you important enough to have your own forum? I mean Jordan a small desert country that lives on S.A. handouts but you do have a half dozen jets and stuff...right?
Angry much? I mentioned religion and you go on some rant about the size of a nation. Well, its not about the size of a nation but how it is ruled and in Iran's case very badly.

Angry much? I mentioned religion and you go on some rant about the size of a nation. Well, its not about the size of a nation but how it is ruled and in Iran's case very badly.
Ahh sorry, did I come off as angry, I'm not...this thread was about keeping Netanyahu from relection due to some bogus security issue, he has used this excuse successfully in the past. But someone derailed it...someone who you may have affirmed...? So I guess it's par for the course.

Lol, I agree that the Iranians on this forum are asshats but this is a little weird.

@Malik Alashter
Why do you support Iran so much if you are Arab? Just call your self Persian if you really want to be them. Even the Christians act more Arab than you Iraqi Shias.
So how did you see me support Iran so much?Look like your butthurt from the Iraqi Shia Oh I forgot they kicked the aass of your isis

look you mister moron if you have balls you go fight her we are not your cannon fodder if you have none then raise one and Iraq alone

I don't know why that weirdo attacked me while I never involved in this thread but I let the admins take care of him

No he's not this one is a different one someone his butt on fire for some reason what really bothered me is that he attacked me for no reason!

Last edited:
What's up with these VPN flag users trying to defend Israel for war crimes?
PastedGraphic-28.png

:p::wave::p::wave::p::wave::p::wave::p::wave::p::wave::p::wave::p::wave::p::p::wave::p::wave::p::wave::p::wave::p::wave::p::wave::p::wave::p::wave::p:

You`re going for a dick size analogy!?.....really!?.Man that is just sad.:disagree:
Well,I guess we cant all be Dirk Digglers like jordan,still it could be worse,I mean iran could be a eunuch like saudi and the gulfies.:azn:

Netanyahu I believe is a dove in comparison to his opponents who are extreme right wingers.

Reelection or losing election is irrelevant. There is a greater agenda which is being followed by Isreal and its backers where leaders or personalities do not matter.

Those who are resisting Isreal need to prepare for the war and ensure they are supplied well.

Back
Top Bottom