What's new

Iran launching missiles towards ISIS positions

Hey any time you are in Los Angeles, name a place and time and I will meet you there. If you are bringing your Basiji friends let me know in advance so I can bring my Marines friends. Will see who gives whom a good punch in the face.
As for "Fucking scum" reference you don't need to remind me of what you are, I already know.
If you are such a wannabe American and hate Iran so much. Why are you obsessed with commenting on every single fart about Iran? And I wonder from where this inferiority complex that you and so many Iranians in the west have come from. You sound like a biatch on her period or a six year old kid.

Wait I am game... are you? Name the fvcking place and time in LA you b!tch.
You are too late, party is over and your p@ssy marines couldn't stop crying for seeing our hospitality. :rofl:

geryeye-sarbazane-amricaei.jpg

look how innocent she is in hijab:
proxy-this-arg

She was your bravest for pushing the help button! :rofl:

So now you want me to come down come to that shit hole you call LA to fight you? How many of your Marine friends are you planning to bring you little bitch? I'm starting to suspect that that really is you in that picture holding up the watermelon! Tell you what,why don't YOU come up to Toronto Canada if you really wanna fight me you fat Bitch! After I curb stomp you i'll even take you out for some nice Kabab. We can ask the waiter to put it in a blender for you on the account of all your missing teeth!!!

Last edited:
look how innocent she is in hijab:
proxy-this-arg

She was your bravest for pushing the help button! :rofl:
I remember around 20 years ago it become fashion in Shiraz for women to wear that instead of scarf and I guess you knew how they tend to wear it.
if only you knew how it made the young Basij member (the ones who were in teens) angry ,I remember once one of them asked my mothers why she is wearing it didn't she knew it's he reminder of the blood of martyrs , and guess why she answered ,she said no we are from Ahvaz and its our traditional clothes , the face of that Basij member was just as funny as her face at the time.

Hey any time you are in Los Angeles, name a place and time and I will meet you there. If you are bringing your Basiji friends let me know in advance so I can bring my Marines friends. Will see who gives whom a good punch in the face.
As for "Fucking scum" reference you don't need to remind me of what you are, I already know.

Come up to Cleveland, and we will fight (I mean it). No seriously I'll do it, I'll put you in your fucking place so damn quick and leave you broken and crippled so that you can't type anymore bullshit on PDF (I would more than gladly break your tiny bitch fingers while looking straight into your eyes whilst I do it).

No body likes you, no body wants you here, your "marine" friends ain't gonna do shit and you're a puss bitch.

WordsMatter, message me back and we will get this fight on the road.

But you're not game. You're totally bullshitting everyone here with your macho-man act. Resorting to "Marine friends" proves that you're a coward but I digress, I would probably bring some friends to watch me kick your *** and have them film it.

I wasn't kidding about the Cleveland offer. Please come I will give a date and address as well.

I can bring my Marines friends

URRAHHH!!! :rofl: @mangekyousharingan put it perfectly, you're a wannabe American.

lmao this is too fuℂking perfect, this 12 year is calling people out... I hope you take up @BlueInGreen2's challenge cause I know him, he will break your fuℂking legs and eat them too lol.

Even keyboard warrior kids aren't as pathetic as you, even on the internet you're hiding behind your MARRRRIIIIIINEEEEE friends, you low-life shitbag. :lol::rofl:

Come up to Cleveland, and we will fight (I mean it). No seriously I'll do it, I'll put you in your fucking place so damn quick and leave you broken and crippled so that you can't type anymore bullshit on PDF (I would more than gladly break your tiny bitch fingers while looking straight into your eyes whilst I do it).

No body likes you, no body wants you here, your "marine" friends ain't gonna do shit and you're a puss bitch.

WordsMatter, message me back and we will get this fight on the road.
:rofl: you full of sh!t b!tch... You and your IRI buddies feel so pumped behind anonymity. Living in CA, defending fascism, not wanting to live in IRI. You are a dumb a$$ like the rest of your buddy bloggers. FYI, "The coward only threatens when he is safe."

:rofl: you full of sh!t b!tch... You and your IRI buddies feel so pumped behind anonymity. Living in CA, defending fascism, not wanting to live in IRI. You are a dumb a$$ like the rest of your buddy bloggers. FYI, "The coward only threatens when he is safe."

I SAID COME UP TO CLEVELAND. I will give you my address, I wasn't fucking kidding you dumb *** rat.

I'm not hiding hiding behind anyone you feckless coward. How did you even come to that conclusion? I'm telling you I will hurt you badly hence why I want you to come here so I can beat you senseless.

I SAID COME UP TO CLEVELAND. I will give you my address, I wasn't fucking kidding you dumb *** rat.

I'm not hiding hiding behind anyone you feckless coward. How did you even come to that conclusion? I'm telling you I will hurt you badly hence why I want you to come here so I can beat you senseless.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You're so stup!d I am pissing my pants. Go ahead send me your address... I will meet you there.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You're so stup!d I am pissing my pants. Go ahead send me your address... I will meet you there.
Good here we go

Address: 2303 Chester Ave, Cleveland, OH 44114 Cleveland is nice and big so we can pick any place or time you wanna meet up. We gotta soccer field that nice for a good show down or any place you prefer.

Look WordsMatter, you might think I'm doing for show but I'm not. Please take me up on my offer and come here.

I will wait for you response, if you're man then we can get this show on the road.

Good here we go

Address: 2303 Chester Ave, Cleveland, OH 44114 Cleveland is nice and big so we can pick any place or time you wanna meet up. We gotta soccer field that nice for a good show down or any place you prefer.

Look WordsMatter, you might think I'm doing for show but I'm not. Please take me up on my offer and come here.
You live in the projects? Now that makes sense... You are just pissed because you are a loser, born one and shall die one. Living in projects and defending fascism...

You live in the projects? Now that makes sense... You are just pissed because you are a loser, born one and shall die one. Living in projects and defending fascism...
HOLY **** JUST SAY YOU WON'T COME SINCE YOUR TOO SCARED. And lmao you fucking idiot, that's not the projects, thats a University.

Anyways come and see WordsMatter, come and talk that good shit to my face. You won't

I'm gonna light you up so bad, you have no idea. I told you to stop playing this game a long time ago, now you gotta eat your words like the bitch faggot you are.

2303 Chester Ave, Cleveland, OH 44114

I'm waiting...

Back
Top Bottom