What's new

Iran launching missiles towards ISIS positions

Well first you should probably learn what the NSA does and that is primarily SIGNIT.

NSA is not watching live Centcom sat feeds of Iran moving mobile launchers into position in a peace time scenario. Get real.

No worries @LeGenD is an expert at being fake.

Just remember that US cleared staff from the Basra consulate after receiving info of "credible threats" aka Iranian retaliation threats. Just saying. Iran is afraid of its asset being hit but US is also worried too.

They take all things seriously with their embassies or consulates. You should know that.

Well first you should probably learn what the NSA does and that is primarily SIGNIT.

NSA is not watching live Centcom sat feeds of Iran moving mobile launchers into position in a peace time scenario. Get real.

Thats the NRO's job.

Just how dangerous is this drone in a potential war scenario agains the US? Can it inflict damage to critical US assets in a war due to it's stealth properties?

Depends. More like sending thousands would be the way to go.

I know that NSA specialize in SIGINT. If you go through my posting history, you will find one in which I mentioned that NSA is SIGINT.

This is the big picture:

intel_disciplines2.jpg

These agencies are known to TALK to each other and share information.

Whomsoever saw mobilization of Iranian TEL within Iran (live) prior to strikes in Deir ez-Zor - is correct information but not widely known.

Take mention of NSA as figuratively.

No worries @LeGenD is an expert at being fake.
:blah:

You are only good in trolling.

The use for these jet powered drones is really interesting. A fast drone with a decent payload to surgically target specific assets of the enemy is quite a significant capability for Iran.

Truth be told I never would think we would see Iran develop jet powered drones that have internal weapons bay none the less. But like many things regarding Iran, how much of this is reality and how much of it is PR. It's definitely way more believable than the Q-313. By that I mean can this drone do all that IRGC says it can do etc, etc...

Truth be told I never would think we would see Iran develop jet powered drones that have internal weapons bay none the less. But like many things regarding Iran, how much of this is reality and how much of it is PR. It's definitely way more believable than the Q-313. By that I mean can this drone do all that IRGC says it can do etc, etc...

No one could have predicted IRGC firing solid fueled guided MaRV's at its enemies some 20 years ago. Today we have propeller designed MALE UCAV's but who knows what is being cooked inside Iran for next 10 years. A scientist sitting in a design lab can not be stopped from thinking. Iran has plenty of them people and administration needs these designs.

All lies, all the time... IRIGC is nothing but an in-effective propaganda machine. Another lie exposed.

Per JDW:

The ballistic missile attack that Iran launched against Islamic State militants in Syria on 1 October did no damage, according to Colonel Sean Ryan, spokesman for the US-led Combined Joint Task Force – Operation Inherent Resolve.

“The assessment that we have seen so far is that there were six missiles that landed,” Col Ryan told reporters during a 16 October briefing. “We didn’t see any … damage from those missiles at all. I know that they [the Iranians] claim [the missiles hit their targets] but from what we’ve seen there hasn’t been any damage.”

The Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) said it had launched six medium-range ballistic missiles against the group responsible for the shooting attack on a military parade in Ahvaz city that killed 25 people on 22 September.

All lies, all the time... IRIGC is nothing but an in-effective propaganda machine. Another lie exposed.

Per JDW:

The ballistic missile attack that Iran launched against Islamic State militants in Syria on 1 October did no damage, according to Colonel Sean Ryan, spokesman for the US-led Combined Joint Task Force – Operation Inherent Resolve.

“The assessment that we have seen so far is that there were six missiles that landed,” Col Ryan told reporters during a 16 October briefing. “We didn’t see any … damage from those missiles at all. I know that they [the Iranians] claim [the missiles hit their targets] but from what we’ve seen there hasn’t been any damage.”

The Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) said it had launched six medium-range ballistic missiles against the group responsible for the shooting attack on a military parade in Ahvaz city that killed 25 people on 22 September.

More lies from the US.

The missiles landed exactly where they were supposed to. In fact, exactly where the recon drones were watching which shows their targets were hit directly. Did you not see the pictures? Are you blind or are you dumb?. US will never say Iran had successfully struck their targets with high precision. They'll do anything to discredit Iran.

When a ballistic missile flies through the roof a building, don't come here and talk about no damage...

Per JDW:

I think that perhaps that those so called "analysts" you quote might need to get their eyesight checked,either that or buy themselves a white cane and a seeing eye dog.:azn:
Heres some pics of the targets,both before and after the strikes.Pretty clear damage If you ask me....,but hey I`m not an analist....,sorry analyst,so what would I know,right?:sarcastic::rolleyes:
Doga_Fto_U4_AAOUMv.jpg

Doga_Ftq_UYAEXlyg.jpg

Doga_Ftn_V4_AAE5_Vo.jpg

Lastly did it ever occur to you that maybe,just maybe the us also engages in propaganda to try and downplay the strengths of its enemies....or were you too busy stuffing your fat face with that watermelon to consider that possibility?.

Per JDW:

Well they denied Iran capturing Rq-170 for a week and then asked for it .. then went from denial to down play Iran capability to decode its data .. once it was released there was no more noises ..

More lies from the US.

The missiles landed exactly where they were supposed to. In fact, exactly where the recon drones were watching which shows their targets were hit directly. Did you not see the pictures? Are you blind or are you dumb?. US will never say Iran had successfully struck their targets with high precision. They'll do anything to discredit Iran.

When a ballistic missile flies through the roof a building, don't come here and talk about no damage...
He suffers from selective perception. Don't mind him. Keeps the thread clean

Per JDW:

There isn't many users on this site that I actually have hatred for, but you're one of them. Literally EVERY post of yours is some variation of "it's fake" or "they're lying", and that's it.

I'd absolutely punch you in the gut if I met you in real life (and yes, view this as a threat). Fucking scum...

Say something constructive, present evidence and counter points that support your assertions!!!!

We get it Words(don't)Matter, Iran has a shitty government. I know that, many know that. But how far can that go when we are talking about drones and missiles/other military hardware? North Korea is a shit government but they have missiles and Nukes. Are we going to say they're fake as well, and they are nothing more than lies? The US of fucking A certainly doesn't take them as being fake. Not all of it is a lie or a fake man, grow up you delusional anti-Iranian dickless wizard...

Hell lmao, I have a proposition for you. Why don't you join one of those rag-tags Kurdish militant that commit cowardly attacks on Iranian border guards, then video tape everyday for next, idk 3-5 months, wait for them to attack Iran then if in that time span the IRGC didn't attack and kill 25 of you guys I will delete my account and admit that you were undoubtedly right about everything LOL.

Sincerely go **** yourself, you cockroach!!

There isn't many users on this site that I actually have hatred for, but you're one of them. Literally EVERY post of yours is some variation of "it's fake" or "they're lying", and that's it.

I'd absolutely punch you in the gut if I met you in real life (and yes, view this as a threat). Fucking scum...

Say something constructive, present evidence and counter points that support your assertions!!!!

We get it Words(don't)Matter, Iran has a shitty government. I know that, many know that. But how far can that go when we are talking about drones and missiles/other military hardware? North Korea is a shit government but they have missiles and Nukes. Are we going to say they're fake as well, and they are nothing more than lies? The US of fucking A certainly doesn't take them as being fake. Not all of it is a lie or a fake man, grow up you delusional anti-Iranian dickless wizard...

Hell lmao, I have a proposition for you. Why don't you join one of those rag-tags Kurdish militant that commit cowardly attacks on Iranian border guards, then video tape everyday for next, idk 3-5 months, wait for them to attack Iran then if in that time span the IRGC didn't attack and kill 25 of you guys I will delete my account and admit that you were undoubtedly right about everything LOL.

Sincerely go **** yourself, you cockroach!!
Hey any time you are in Los Angeles, name a place and time and I will meet you there. If you are bringing your Basiji friends let me know in advance so I can bring my Marines friends. Will see who gives whom a good punch in the face.
As for "Fucking scum" reference you don't need to remind me of what you are, I already know.

Hey any time you are in Los Angeles, name a place and time and I will meet you there. If you are bringing your Basiji friends let me know in advance so I can bring my Marines friends. Will see who gives whom a good punch in the face.
As for "Fucking scum" reference you don't need to remind me of what you are, I already know.

In typical gutless fashion this clown talks all though while braging about how he will hide behind his "Marine friend". You really are one gutless C*NT!!!

Back
Top Bottom