What's new

Iran launching missiles towards ISIS positions

HOLY **** JUST SAY YOU WON'T COME SINCE YOUR TOO SCARED. And lmao you fucking idiot, that's not the projects, thats a University.

Anyways come and see WordsMatter, come and talk that good shit to my face. You won't

I'm gonna light you up so bad, you have no idea. I told you to stop playing this game a long time ago, now you gotta eat your words like the bitch faggot you are.

2303 Chester Ave, Cleveland, OH 44114

I'm waiting...
Typical behavior of a Basiji... I bet your mom is a Fati Commando and your dad is an IRIGC commander who became a "business man" and started a pyramid scheme and embezzled a whole bunch of money from poor Iranians. Typical of you people.

Typical behavior of a Basiji... I bet your mom is a Fati Commando and your dad is an IRIGC commander who became a "business man" and started a pyramid scheme and embezzled a whole bunch of money from poor Iranians. Typical of you people.

What a f*cking coward... chi shod jende? Did your maREEEEENs back out?

Ok, good now we know you're a bullshitter WordsMatter. Thank you for the clarification momma's faggot.

That is my real address by the way and I was fully expecting you to take the offer. Damn well i guess you're as much of a bitch as I knew you were.

LOL **** yourself WordsMatter, **** everything you are and stand for, **** you and your coward living, **** your feckless personality and inability to follow through on threats.

You will forever be known as a wimp bullshitter that can't even follow through on a threat to come and fight.

Ok, good now we know you're a bullshitter WordsMatter. Thank you for the clarification momma's faggot.

That is my real address by the way and I was fully expecting you to take the offer. Damn well i guess you're as much of a bitch as I knew you were.

LOL **** yourself WordsMatter, **** everything you are and stand for, **** you and your coward living, **** your feckless personality and inability to follow through on threats.

You will forever be known as a wimp bullshitter that can't even follow through on a threat to come and fight.
:rofl: Suck on it for a while b!tch... Will see you soon, very soon. You are probably 5 feet tall and think you are so damn big, lmao... Threatening people in a blog is not a sign of strength. Man up and show your self.

What a f*cking coward... chi shod jende? Did your maREEEEENs back out?
Are you his puddle? Stop acting like his b!tch...

:rofl: Suck on it for a while b!tch... Will see you soon, very soon. You are probably 5 feet tall and think you are so damn big, lmao... Threatening people in a blog is not a sign of strength. Man up and show your self.
You can't really tell him to man up when he's giving you his address and you're the one backing down...

2303 Chester Ave, Cleveland, OH 44114

I'M WAITING WORDSMATTER, BEH KHODA IN SHOOKI NIST I will be more than happy to fight you.

Show what WordsMatter, myslef? No need to, Lets get in contact and set this up, or are you gonna back down? (I'M NOT KIDDING WORDSMATTER, FOR THE LAST TIME THIS IS NOT A JOKE)

I ain't gonna pay for your plane ticket though thats for damn sure, but I will set up the time and place and we will get the fight on. That's what you wanted right? I gave my address, I'm telling you with full honesty that I wan't to get this started.

How am I hiding behind any basiji (where the **** you even getting this from?) there is none in the US. My account is open for anyone to look at it and I've been quite vocal about my positions.

Oh, yeah I know BlueInGreen, he's a friend of mine. I think your only friends are the pictures of the marines that you jack your sweaty, fat a$$ off to.

You're the one who has bitched out here. You've been called out by multiple people here and the best you can come up with is "suck on it for a while". You're a f*cking pussy and you know it. Unless you take up some of these challenges you should eat shit and delete your account.

WHEN DO YOU WANT TO GET THIS STARTED? HELL JUST TELL ME AND I'LL GIVE YOU MY E-MAIL AND PHONE. We can get more personally and set this thing up.

COME ON LETS GET GOING WORDSMATTER

WHEN DO YOU WANT TO GET THIS STARTED? HELL JUST TELL ME AND I'LL GIVE YOU MY E-MAIL AND PHONE. We can get more personally and set this thing up.

COME ON LETS GET GOING WORDSMATTER
Send me your phone and email why don't you b!tch

Back
Top Bottom