What's new

Iran is sending a hell'va alot of weapons into Russia's campaign - Ukraine officials are now blaming Iran of murdering Ukraine civilians

The contradictions of America's foreign policy are for the world to see. Under the pressure of the Zionist lobby, America has alienated Iran; just yesterday Netanyahu was asking for even stronger posture toward Iran. At the same time, Americans have alienated Venezuela, which is another huge oil producer. And let's not forget Biden calling Saudi Arabia a 'pariah'. To cap it all, cutting domestic fossil fuel production in America. This is the most stupid American administration I have ever seen-- and I have lived here since Bill Clinton's first term.
American policies have been ad-hoc and based on some Make Quick Bucks philosophy; a 'business like' approach except when the Israelis make America work against America's own interests. Speaking of profits: The current Ukraine-Russia war is a big chance to make money for the American Military Industrial Complex. The Ukraine policy has 'bipartisan' support, which is quite uncommon in American politics lately. And so far the war-profiteers in America have gotten away with their globally destructive policies. But one day the music will stop and then even Americans will see how a country of so many blessings of human and natural resources was reduced to a B-grade remote power because of the greed of the ruling elites in Washington. There is already a growing resentment about the American Ukraine policy.
As for Iran--I think they are proving themselves to be amazing in weapons productions, given the sanctions against them for decades, and punching above their weight in regions thousands of miles from their homeland.

Turkey send weapons before war and something that has been communicated to the Russian side diplomatically... The same with Pakistan.. They are not a party to the war.. But Iran has not only send weapons they have pro-Iranian militias on the ground on top of that.. They are an active player in this conflict unlike the two others you mentioned who are not by any means necessary..

The West is an active player on Ukraine side while Iran is active on Russia side
Sorry but turkey sent TB2 after the war

I have been saying this all along since June. They have pro-militias active on the ground since they were transfered from Syria.. Iran is not only a weapon supplier but an active combatant on the ground

example China is not an active player in the conflict nor a party and the same with Turkey that has assumed mediator role.. But Iran is an active party and combatant
Finst only Russian transfered from Syria to Russia. No militia were sent.
Also the price of the drones Iran sold to Russia is far less than the price of the one turkey sold to Ukraine.

Using the experience gained from failures in Saudi Arabian/Houthi conflict, US is rushing latest version of Patriot missile defence system to Ukraine.:azn::azn:.

1666180842560.png

OK,,,this one missed!..so what.... it works:p:

Turkey send weapons before war and something that has been communicated to the Russian side diplomatically... The same with Pakistan.. They are not a party to the war.. But Iran has not only send weapons they have pro-Iranian militias on the ground on top of that.. They are an active player in this conflict unlike the two others you mentioned who are not by any means necessary..

The West is an active player on Ukraine side while Iran is active on Russia side
Which gives Ukraine the legal right to attack Iran.

The contradictions of America's foreign policy are for the world to see. Under the pressure of the Zionist lobby, America has alienated Iran; just yesterday Netanyahu was asking for even stronger posture toward Iran. At the same time, Americans have alienated Venezuela, which is another huge oil producer. And let's not forget Biden calling Saudi Arabia a 'pariah'. To cap it all, cutting domestic fossil fuel production in America. This is the most stupid American administration I have ever seen-- and I have lived here since Bill Clinton's first term.
American policies have been ad-hoc and based on some Make Quick Bucks philosophy; a 'business like' approach except when the Israelis make America work against America's own interests. Speaking of profits: The current Ukraine-Russia war is a big chance to make money for the American Military Industrial Complex. The Ukraine policy has 'bipartisan' support, which is quite uncommon in American politics lately. And so far the war-profiteers in America have gotten away with their globally destructive policies. But one day the music will stop and then even Americans will see how a country of so many blessings of human and natural resources was reduced to a B-grade remote power because of the greed of the ruling elites in Washington. There is already a growing resentment about the American Ukraine policy.
As for Iran--I think they are proving themselves to be amazing in weapons productions, given the sanctions against them for decades, and punching above their weight in regions thousands of miles from their homeland.

You woke up today and decided to spit FACTS

Which gives Ukraine the legal right to attack Iran.
Really!?,so when did iran formally announce a declaration of war against the ukraine,or vice versa?.
What you`re suggesting would`ve been like iran attacking the uk or germany during the iran-iraq war because they were supplying chemical weapons components to iraq.
I would think that legally the most that they could do would be to establish an exclusion zone of some sort where any and all air/land/sea traffic would be liable to be attacked without warning if they violated it.Thats assuming of course,that one actually has the capability to monitor and police said zone in the first place.

Really!?,so when did iran formally announce a declaration of war against the ukraine,or vice versa?.
What you`re suggesting would`ve been like iran attacking the uk or germany during the iran-iraq war because they were supplying chemical weapons components to iraq.
I would think that legally the most that they could do would be to establish an exclusion zone of some sort where any and all air/land/sea traffic would be liable to be attacked without warning if they violated it.Thats assuming of course,that one actually has the capability to monitor and police said zone in the first place.
I’m no fan of Iran, but people think Iran is some cakewalk. They can think again. Is Russian misadventure in Ukraine has shown anything it is that age old adage “only a fool underestimates his opponent.”.

Ukraine official condemns Iran over Russian drone attacks​

Kyiv calls for EU sanctions on Iran hours after Ukraine cities were hit by swarms of ‘kamikaze’ drones allegedly sold to Russia, killing at least four people.
Kyiv.jpg

Ukrainian rescuers scour the rubble at a residential building destroyed in a Russian drone attack in downtown Kyiv on Monday [Oleg Petrasyuk/EPA-EFE]

17 Oct 2022

A Ukraine official has accused Iran of responsibility for the “murders of Ukrainians” after Russia attacked cities with what Kyiv called “kamikaze drones” made in the Islamic Republic and allegedly sold to Moscow.

Ukraine has reported a barrage of Russian air attacks using Iranian-made Shahed-136 drones in recent weeks. Iran denies supplying the drones to Russia, while the Kremlin has not commented.

Last month President Volodymyr Zelenskyy announced the accreditation of the Iranian ambassador was revoked as a result of Russian forces using Iranian drones to attack Ukraine.

“Iran is responsible for the murders of Ukrainians,” Ukrainian presidential adviser Mykhailo Podolyak wrote on Twitter on Monday.

Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba on Monday called for EU sanctions on Iran, a few hours after Kyiv was hit by swarms of kamikaze drones, killing at least four people and wounding many others.

Kuleba said on Twitter he “requested more air defence and supply of ammunition [and] called on [the] EU to impose sanctions on Iran for providing Russia with drones”.

Later on Monday, the US State Department called the “deepening” alliance between Russia and Iran a “profound threat” that countries across the world should monitor, warning of further sanctions against Tehran’s weapons industry.

“Anyone doing business with Iran that could have any link to UAVs [drones] or ballistic missile developments or the flow of arms from Iran to Russia should be very careful and do their due diligence,” State Department deputy spokesperson Vedant Patel told reporters. “The US will not hesitate to use sanctions or take actions against perpetrators”.

Samir Puri, a senior fellow at the International Institute for Strategic Studies based in Singapore, told Al Jazeera the Shahed-136 – “the kamikaze drone now being used and repurposed by the Russians” – was “bought off the shelf from Iran [and] moved to the war zone”

It's not OK for Russia to use Iranian weapons to attack Ukraine.

But it's fine for Ukraine to use NATO weapons to attack Russia.

So basically if Ukraine calls to attack Iran, should Russia attack NATO as well?

Nuclear war?

Just ignore the clown, it gives me a headache.

Be grateful to Russia by just focusing on the East part of Ukraine.

It's not OK for Russia to use Iranian weapons to attack Ukraine.

But it's fine for Ukraine to use NATO weapons to attack Russia.

So basically if Ukraine calls to attack Iran, should Russia attack NATO as well?

Nuclear war?

Just ignore the clown, it gives me a headache.

Be grateful to Russia by just focusing on the East part of Ukraine.
You could argue though that Russia is the aggressor Ukraine the invaded like the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan so they are getting weapons to defend themselves where as Russia for their occupation.

I'm not taking any sides in this war, but from a neutral stand point Iran is within it's right to supply Russia, its business. They dont do out of hate for Ukraine.

Once a country decides to abandon their neutrality in favour of one side in a war, they open up themselves to an attack from the other side, which then fights a war of self-defense,
If the other side is fighting a legal war, then attacking the culprit is not illegal.
Russia cannot legally attack NATO for supporting Ukraine, since their war is illegal from the start. Ukraine can attack Iran legally for supporting Russia in violation of neutrality.
Thereis no need for Iran todeclare war for this to happen.
That iran has the legal right to attack Iran does not mean they have to attack Iran.

Damn I forgot Ukraine is a naval super power, possessing multiple aircraft carriers, LHD, destroyers and frigates capable of launching long range precision missiles into enemy countries.
It was thought that Ukraine could not damage the bridge to Crimea, and yet it is out of operation. Ukraine will get even in a way of their choosing, and at a convenient time.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom