What's new

Iran is sending a hell'va alot of weapons into Russia's campaign - Ukraine officials are now blaming Iran of murdering Ukraine civilians

"Drones" do not kill people.."Drone Operators" Kill people...There are no Iranian Drone operators in Ukraine or Russia..

PS: A good lesson for Ukraine to remember when they were selling all kinds of weapons to Iran's enemies and calling it "a purely business decision!"..Tables have turned buddy get used to it!

Jews never caught fish from the sea on Saturdays. They caught fish from the canals they dug from the sea on Saturdays...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know why you always bring off topic elements.. There are 100s of threads but this is exclusively Iran-Ukraine thread not Pakistan local politics

Don't get angry, uncle Tom. Is the American your buddy? Why act like his little lawyer? He can defend himself. He is a big boy.

If Iran is liable for the death of Civilians in Kiev, NATO is complicit in the death of thousands in Donbas.

US supplied HIMARS alone have killed hundreds in Donetsk, cry me a fvcking river.

If Iran is liable for the death of Civilians in Kiev, NATO is complicit in the death of thousands in Donbas.

US supplied HIMARS alone have killed hundreds in Donetsk, cry me a fvcking river.

Let's go one step further. Who is responsible for the killings of innocent Palestinians? Don't the Western nations and Americans provide weapons to Israel? These weapons are used to kill Palestinians.

Let's go one step further. Who is responsible for the killings of innocent Palestinians? Don't the Western nations and Americans provide weapons to Israel? These weapons are used to kill Palestinians.

Exactly, the west are hypocrites and manbabies who can't take the heat when things don't go their way.

I am surprised that Russia's drone game is that weak, I thought they'd have a much stronger array of drone weapons at their disposal that would prevent the need to import.

I am not surprised. They have barely made any progress since the end of Cold War. Most of their big ticket exports like the Flankers are Cold-War era weapons

If there’s anything Ukrainian war taught me, it’s that we were all probably wrong to laugh at Iranian weapons development programme. They seem to have done incredibly well despite all the sanctions placed on them.
insightful comment.

Pakistan should negotiate a good deal with US & NATO to train and fight the Russians in Ukraine.

We are masters of guerilla warfare.

I am not surprised. They have barely made any progress since the end of Cold War. Most of their big ticket exports like the Flankers are Cold-War era weapons

Is that why your beloved India imports Russian weapons and fighters?

After this showing, Vietnam should look into Iranian drone.
Cheap and effective, the future "arrows" of warfare.

Back
Top Bottom