What's new

Iran intercepts and shoots israeli drone

even if it was Israeli drone , which looks similar to Hermes 450 , how is it even possible for such UAV to get 400km inside Iranian territory when its range is 300km

You are a fool if you think there are currently no American UAV's above Iran.

We are in a covert war against the Israelis and Americans. This is called electronic warfare.

If we try to come to a settlement with the Americans in negotiations we will rape the Israelis singlehandedly, they are no match when the US cease its full political and military support vis a vis Iran.

That is not my pic so go play somewhere else.
You posted this pic:

2005chart.12.jpg

Claiming that thats Merkava destroyed in Lebanon 2006 war.

Do you believe that Israel has the right to exist? | Page 15
Do you believe that Israel has the right to exist? | Page 15

However this tank is not Merkava, but M60 modification Magach 7C:

Magach 7 Main Battle Tank | Military-Today.com

And it was not destroyed in 2006 but had a drive accident in 2002. Here the same pic posted in 2004:

Another set of Super funky IDF photos - Page 3

You have zero knowledge about Israel and Israeli army.

OMG , we're owned guys :cray:

Tnx for clarifying that for us dear zio brother :ashamed:

the reason we got owned :

We just shot down an israeli drone :undecided:

=============================

i know he is talking since i see the words that he is typing , but i donno what he is saying cause i dont speak little b!tch .

can u guys translate ?

@rahi2357 @mohsen @kollang ?

Last edited:

=============================

i know he is talking since i see the words that he is typing , but i donno what he is saying cause i dont speak little b!tch .

can u guys translate ?

@rahi2357 @mohsen @kollang ?
This is actually so funny how these child killers are trolling us.when it comes to Ayub operation inside their super dense entity they cheer how strong their air defence is but when it comes to this failed mission this is supposed to be their achievement.

everyone should notice that -unlike Iran- every inch of the occupied land is in range of Israeli radars and SAMs while in Iran everywhere is in radar's range but SAMs are only to defend the strategic points.thats how it works in big countries.so basically we had to wait until the drone approaches Natanz nuclear site to defend.

By the way this drone is covered by the same material that Eitan or Heron HP use and this is smaller on the other hand.so detecting such a drone is as hard as detecting Ayub or even harder.

what a farce :D you are still hyper excited over this lol

Last edited:
You are a fool if you think there are currently no American UAV's above Iran.

We are in a covert war against the Israelis and Americans. This is called electronic warfare.

If we try to come to a settlement with the Americans in negotiations we will rape the Israelis singlehandedly, they are no match when the US cease its full political and military support vis a vis Iran.

uhmm where did I say anything about American UAVs

except you present no proof of it being Israeli Drone , let alone Hermes-450 which it looks similar to doesn't even have the range to get 400km inside Iran

except you present no proof of it being Israeli Drone
dear , iran is not the one who should be questioned right now .

we dont need and will not provide anymore proof . enough proof has been provided .

no EXPERT around the world has doubted for a second that its a zionist drone , or else western media would never hesitate to challenge the shyte out of it as they did before regarding other issues :)

so forgive me for not giving a rat's *** for what u and your israeli friends think .

peace azeri bro

dear , iran is not the one who should be questioned right now .

we dont need and will not provide anymore proof . enough proof has been provided .

no EXPERT around the world has doubted for a second that its a zionist drone , or else western media would never hesitate to challenge the shyte out of it as they did before regarding other issues :)

so forgive me for not giving a rat's *** for what u and your israeli friends think .

peace azeri bro

there are components inside drone that should have Israeli logos on them
that is the proof you can present but it is pretty clear its not Israeli drone

because for one , it doesn't have the range to fly from Israel and all the way to the middle of Iran

which your defence minister doesn't even claim considering they are saying they had it tracked from the moment it entered their airspace
thats true , the possibility of the drone coming from azerbaijan is near zero .

there are components inside drone that should have Israeli logos on them
the components are either destroyed or are covered by the drone's body .
besides , as i said before , if the experts doubted that the drone was not israeli , we would have an explosion in western media .

do u understand ?

fly from Israel and all the way to the middle of Iran
as the deputy def. min. said earlier it flew from a closer country :)

Back
Top Bottom