What's new

Iran: From exporting revolution to drugs

barking like others wont make any different. don't bring Ayat with no explanation or translation, and also the interpretation. also read Battle of Hunayn don't assigned yourself as a scholar.

I gave you the chapter and verse already, here it is again, Surah 5 verse 51.

No, I'm not a scholar, but I can read.

Like a typical imposter, you've bin cought in a lie, and your trying to squeeze any crack same as a rat in an attempt to get away.

I gave you the chapter and verse already, here it is again, Surah 5 verse 51.

No, I'm not a scholar, but I can read.

Like a typical imposter, you've bin cought in a lie, and your trying to squeeze any crack same as a rat in an attempt to get away.

reading the Quran doesn't mean you understand the verses. bring me the interpretation, the expiation and the translation wether in Arabic or in english.

lol at this thread

wahabis trying to troll and they end up talking to each other for 4 pages without a single Iranian even partaking in the thread. The people who did end up defending Iran weren't even Iranians. wahabis, nobody likes you, not even other arabs. Everybody hates you people.

We Iranians are being occupied by a bunch of extremist muslims (who we call arabs) and the Western World is at odds with us. But every Westerner differentiates between the regime and us Iranians. People understand that we're good people. What about you suicide bombers??? Nobody, even other arabs and muslims trust you, like you or can stand you. The Turks hate your culture, other arabs hate your culture, we hate your culture, Westerners and East Asians hate you culture, Indians hate your culture. You have nothing so you're obsessed with others. you haven't had anything for thousands of years.

This thread is a joke. Continue circle jerking each other. Make sure you don't pull the trigger on your suicide belts by accident though.

reading the Quran doesn't mean you understand the verses. bring me the interpretation, the expiation and the translation wether in Arabic or in english.

The Holy Quran speaks plain enough, (take not the Jews and the Christians for friends.).

Your just a dishonest rat trying to squeeze through a crack.

well wait before I reply show me where in Quran its says don't take the disbeliever as a friend then will come to the rest of your post.

Surah 4:144
O ye who believe! Take not for friends unbelievers rather than believers:
Do ye wish to offer allah an open proof against yourself?

may allah guide us all. and let us have mercy and understanding of quran

Go ahead i am waiting for your answer

The Holy Quran speaks plain enough, (take not the Jews and the Christians for friends.).

هُوَ الَّذِي أَنْزَلَ عَلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ مِنْهُ آيَاتٌ مُحْكَمَاتٌ هُنَّ أُمُّ الْكِتَابِ وَأُخَرُ مُتَشَابِهَاتٌ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِمْ زَيْغٌ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ مَا تَشَابَهَ مِنْهُ ابْتِغَاءَ الْفِتْنَةِ وَابْتِغَاءَ تَأْوِيلِهِ وَمَا يَعْلَمُ تَأْوِيلَهُ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَالرَّاسِخُونَ فِي الْعِلْمِ يَقُولُونَ آمَنَّا بِهِ كُلٌّ مِنْ عِنْدِ رَبِّنَا وَمَا يَذَّكَّرُ إِلَّا أُوْلُوا الأَلْبَابِ

I have asked two times to bring the interpretation of the verses. how would you explain the Ayat i wrote above.

same thing asked Bilal where is the interpretation. where do you see that Muslims took the unbelievers as Awliya ...

Jubair ibn Nufair said: Let us go to Dhu Mikhbar, a companion of the Prophet. When we reached him we asked him about the truce. He said: I heard the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, say, “You will make a secure peace with the Romans, and together you will fight an enemy from behind you.”

[Sunan Abu Dawud, Book of Jihad, Number 2767, Sahih]

what does the bolded part means ,dont act like scholars both of you

هُوَ الَّذِي أَنْزَلَ عَلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ مِنْهُ آيَاتٌ مُحْكَمَاتٌ هُنَّ أُمُّ الْكِتَابِ وَأُخَرُ مُتَشَابِهَاتٌ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ فِي قُلُوبِهِمْ زَيْغٌ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ مَا تَشَابَهَ مِنْهُ ابْتِغَاءَ الْفِتْنَةِ وَابْتِغَاءَ تَأْوِيلِهِ وَمَا يَعْلَمُ تَأْوِيلَهُ إِلَّا اللَّهُ وَالرَّاسِخُونَ فِي الْعِلْمِ يَقُولُونَ آمَنَّا بِهِ كُلٌّ مِنْ عِنْدِ رَبِّنَا وَمَا يَذَّكَّرُ إِلَّا أُوْلُوا الأَلْبَابِ

I have asked two times to bring the interpretation of the verses. how would you explain the Ayat i wrote above.

same thing asked Bilal where is the interpretation. where do you see that Muslims took the unbelievers as Awliya ...

Here

wrzxw4.jpg

Finished.

Here

wrzxw4.jpg

Finished.

do you have a problem comprehending my post. you brought the translation Now Im asking for Tafsir ( the interpretation ) the explanation of the Ayat... get it or do I have to repeat myself over and over.

What Holy Quran is not good enough for you? its plain enough.

you miserably failed to bring the Tafsir ( interpretation ) of the Ayat. although I have giving a reference for the Quran and Hadith

what is the meaning of Awliya In arabic?

Jubair ibn Nufair said: Let us go to Dhu Mikhbar, a companion of the Prophet. When we reached him we asked him about the truce. He said: I heard the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, say, “You will make a secure peace with the Romans, and together you will fight an enemy from behind you.”

[Sunan Abu Dawud, Book of Jihad, Number 2767, Sahih]

what does the bolded part means ,dont act like scholars both of you

The Hadiths comes from people, the Quran comes from Allah.

Saudi took the british help their master to destroy 1400 year of khilafa and this is only reason we see poor muslim condition.Because saudi is slave of imperial power and consider them above god and ignoring fellow muslim palestinian condition. and corrupting the islam with fails believe .
you people are responsible for all the corruption we see in our society where ever you see salafi,wahabi you just see destruction Syria,pakistan,yemen, dagestan ,chechniya & iraq

Saudi,qatar,UAE ,behrain,kuwait they are all british puppets they are more concern for master then allah .

The Hadiths comes from people, the Quran comes from Allah.

Dear brother for muslim hadith is also very important but if we analysia the hadith muslim are taking help of roman to destroy kafir not muslim but saudi took british help against turkey a fellow muslim.
:no:

Saudi took the british help their master to destroy 1400 year of khilafa and this is only reason we see poor muslim condition.Because saudi is slave of imperial power and consider them above god and ignoring fellow muslim palestinian condition. and corrupting the islam with fails believe .
you people are responsible for all the corruption we see in our society where ever you see salafi,wahabi you just see destruction Syria,pakistan,yemen, dagestan ,chechniya & iraq

Saudi,qatar,UAE ,behrain,kuwait they are all british puppets they are more concern for master then allah .

Dear brother for muslim hadith is also very important but if we analysia the hadith muslim are taking help of roman to destroy kafir not muslim but saudi took british help against turkey a fellow muslim.
:no:

you have been exposed no further discussion with such people holding Low IQ. thats the problem with some non arabs and with some arbaised people they read the Quran as they read novels

do you have a problem comprehending my post. you brought the translation Now Im asking for Tafsir ( the interpretation ) the explanation of the Ayat... get it or do I have to repeat myself over and over.

According to these aya saudi took help from christian so saudi become christian :D

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom