What's new

Iran: From exporting revolution to drugs

the Source is from Arab news, and its filled with racism and lies. :disagree:

Ahhh when will you people wake up from Shia-Sunni conflict ?? no wonder why the west controls the middle east. :disagree:

if that so then debunk the argument. draw your outlines then knock down the argument.

:rofl::woot::rofl:I said way too Much

then do same thing I told your fellow or zip it off

For the thousandth time,You have ruined the whole thread with your childish and no value posts. You post this pic even in cooking threads. Get a brain man...

umm read my posts i told you to not make this into a troll feast, but then you did. And that picture shows whos the traitor.

I will keep posting it.......:D
Jordan_Israel_pic_1.jpg

umm read my posts i told you to not make this into a troll feast, but then you did. And that picture shows whos the traitor.

I will keep posting it.......:D
Jordan_Israel_pic_1.jpg
The fact you consider talking to jews as an end to arguement says alot about you...none good.;) And if this is the mind-set of Assad backers...the quicker he takes a bullet the better.

Muslims wont realize because they are motivated by the political climate in this era and brainwashed by many means supported by the real enemy of Islam, also promoted by the French guy and his followers may his soul burn in hell. The one who veiled himself under Islam to screw Islam and muslims serving our enemies directly and indirectly. god says in the Quran “Verily, Allah will not change the state of the people until they change what is in themselves. Muslims are blind just looking at the outsider enemy and left the insider, the munafiqeen the real enemies are within ourselves. they are barking the US-Isreal and left what is close to them the one who is missing up their religion for political and non political achievement taking the above article as an example. whoever shout ans scream at the west is a hero to them what a sick ill mentality leaving behind the east as well forgotten what happened to the muslims during the soviet ear what a hypocrites, this might hurt some people but that is the reality on the ground. they left the one who fight Islam and went the one who fights Muslims.

Its a Shame even people see the truth but they ignore it ,the so call muslim call fellow muslim Kafir and think themselves superior and rightly guided and kill fellow muslim and blow himself and take innocent lives of women and children is this martyrdom we told i don't think so the poorbrainless guy think virgins are waiting for him in the heaven but to his surprise will be tormenting in hell.
when muslim fight with sources of all problem(west) then some so call REAL muslim get offended and argue why fighting with west they are our friend .Allah says in holy quran never make friend from disbeliever .and how can this real muslim(salafi,wahabi,deabandis) fight with their master who brought them in power to do their dirty works and spread corruption in muslim ummah, yaa allah remove & destroy this Fitna Devil Horn (najdi,salafi,wahabi,deabhandi) from muslim and clean muslim make them pure give us the status you have promise us ameen.

Its a Shame even people see the truth but they ignore it ,the so call muslim call fellow muslim Kafir and think themselves superior and rightly guided and kill fellow muslim and blow himself and take innocent lives of women and children is this martyrdom we told i don't think so the poorbrainless guy think virgins are waiting for him in the heaven but to his surprise will be tormenting in hell.
when muslim fight with sources of all problem(west) then some so call REAL muslim get offended and argue why fighting with west they are our friend .Allah says in holy quran never make friend from disbeliever .and how can this real muslim(salafi,wahabi,deabandis) fight with their master who brought them in power to do their dirty works and spread corruption in muslim ummah, yaa allah remove & destroy this Fitna Devil Horn (najdi,salafi,wahabi,deabhandi) from muslim and clean muslim make them pure give us the status you have promise us ameen.

well wait before I reply show me where in Quran its says don't take the disbeliever as a friend then will come to the rest of your post.

The fact you consider talking to jews as an end to arguement says alot about you...none good.;) And if this is the mind-set of Assad backers...the quicker he takes a bullet the better.
lol you missed the argument.... dont come in late and post BS..

lol and about jews here is a little something for you to read.....
Truth About Syria: Quick Background- Religion

I heard you were Christian, Syrian Lion...this has nothing to do with the thread...just personal curiosity, what sect...is it a form of orthodox, latin, or something earlier? (had some friends that were Copt...similar to orthodox...but a little older)

I heard you were Christian, Syrian Lion...this has nothing to do with the thread...just personal curiosity, what sect...is it a form of orthodox, latin, or something earlier? (had some friends that were Copt...similar to orthodox...but a little older)

It doesn't matter, all that matter is I'm Syrian....... you have problem with my beliefs then thats your problem, you solve it.

It doesn't matter, all that matter is I'm Syrian....... you have problem with my beliefs then thats your problem, you solve it.
I am white American...though agnostic I am from Christian culture (Methodist, Catholic, luthren, Anglican...even have had the occasional JW in the family)...so I'm not here to poke fun at your beliefs....just curious is all...

Back
Top Bottom