What's new

Iran destroys Israel (israeli propaganda)

Well, they do have to go back to their original countries my friend, and that includes Germany!! Germany's current government is more pro. Israel, than most countries on earth, nothing to worry about.

I know you didn't mean that way, I was talking about ''so}{eil'' he was the one who said Germany specificly.

That video was quite amazing actually in terms of cinematic quality.

There is a stereotype that Jewish people are among the best film makers in the world.

Well, i said most..... Is India actually the most pro-Israel country in the world ?... Also, what do you think about sending the Israelis back to Europe ? Good idea, ha ?
This is the link I obtained from wiki From India with love - Israel News, Ynetnews, well by your logic even European origin American should be back offed to Europe. Though this is a tropic I will hate to discuss from my side.

One other proof of Israel paranoid delusions.In the video Israel has been attacked by a nuke shot from Iran!They don't miss a single chance of playing the victims.

lol, so lame. The standards at Mossad are dropping. tsk tsk

No u dont like otherwise u were not leavig it for New york.

Prove it. Waiting.

You already left. Because u are Arab imposer who has no any connection to land of Egypt.
First off, i didn't leave Egypt, so settle down buddy. I can travel to wherever i want, anytime i want, you should not worry about it. I just voted in the elections 2 months ago :P.
Second, their was no Arab imposers, our grand parents welcomed Arabs in Egypt. We fought with the Arabs against the Romans, and kicked them out, just the same way we will kick you out of Palestine. The Arabic Army left after that and went West. You can tell a diff. between a person from Yemen, and a person from Egypt, but you can not tell the diff. between a Muslim Egyptian, and a Christian Egyptian. It took Egypt alomst 300 years to become a Muslim Majority country. Arabs immigration to Egypt is/was very limited, and all the immigrated tribes are known till now, most located In Siani, and the Western Desert.... Check my avatar, my grand parents actually built this structure. Also, my grand parents never liked yours, remember ?

Amazing you whine even about home made youtube videos now. :lol:

Ronen Barany is a jew filmmaker. It is clearly a propaganda film designed to create more hatred towards Iran, also it is coming up in various news media and channels, so yes it is being succesful.

peeps learn the difference between speculating a scenario and propaganda.
A scenario which can not happen by any means and they spread lies about it is exactly called propaganda.
No offense,but everyone who thinks Iran is going to build a nuke and drop it on Israel is out of his mind and perhaps nuts.

A scenario which can not happen by any means and they spread lies about it is exactly called propaganda.
No offense,but everyone who thinks is Iran is going to build a nuke and drop it on Israel is out of his mind and perhaps nuts.

ok I got it.

Back
Top Bottom