What's new

Iran destroys Israel (israeli propaganda)

Some bored guys watched Cloverfield and made similar youtube video.

Cool off and introduce me some of those intelligent people here.What civilians did Iran kill?You killed 1300 Palestinians in only 22 days testing all kinds of bombs you had on them by your coward army.
As long as i have been on this forum,most of people here support Iran at least against Israel.So you are saying majority of people on this forum are not intelligent enough for not supporting your BS?
Quite a bit of fanatic Israel/American/Hindu hating bunch i`ve met here and yes quite a bit of them are borderline retarded.
Many support the terrorism your country has inflicted upon Israel by your proxies because they like to glorify themselves thinking that Israelis even acknowledge their existence let alone seeing them as our mortal enemies. (example: cheekybird)

After 2000 years of persecution we take to heart when one nation swears to wipe us from the face of the world. That is why you should pray daily that the US(current administration, of course) comes after you and not Israel.

That being said i know many good Muslims within Israel and Turkey and i`ve met good Muslims here too.

Quite sure. There is a reason why countries buy from us Air defense systems and Ballistic missiles.

That is not gonna help you, your dear PM and the US´s are pushing hard to start off another WWIII massacre which is gonna cost you and may cost Iran dearly, you should stop watching TV, you get the same amount of Propaganda about Iran or Syria as we get in the West.
theunhivedmind.com/wordpress/?p=21609

That is not gonna help you, your dear PM and the US´s are pushing hard to start off another WWIII massacre which is gonna cost you and may cost Iran dearly, you should stop watching TV, you get the same amount of Propaganda about Iran or Syria as we get in the West.
Iranian thugs are making massacre now in Homs.

I don't TV but thanks for the advice. A war will cost everyone something, no denying that.
A nuclear Iran will make this world much worse for many, including Muslims worldwide.

I don't TV but thanks for the advice. A war will cost everyone something, no denying that.
A nuclear Iran will make this world much worse for many, including Muslims worldwide.

Iran supports terrorism against Israel?Ok can you tell me how many countries in the world consider Hezbollah as terrorist organization?How many Israeli citizen did they kill and how much Palestinians have you killed?It comes out that you are the terrorists.
About wiping Israel off the map.Israel is playing the victim buy spreading this lie that Iran wants to massacre Jews.If we really had any problems with Jews,we would start from 30,000 Jews living in Iran.I personally,don't have any problem with Jews and i believe there are lots of Jews who did great things for humanity.The only thing Iran wants is that Palestinian people have their land back.Iran proposed that a referendum be held and people vote what they really want.Iran has declared that if 'all' Palestinians choose to make peace with Israel and recognize it,then we would respect their decision.
But fanatic Netanyahu compares Iran to Nazis and Ahmadinejad to Hitler who wants the 'final solution' being executed toward Jews.But thank God,no one buys his crap.

Why i can't view the video ? I think youtube deleted the video.

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

The crusader states also lasted 100 years.
Egypt was occupied by the British for 74 years.... They think that we will forget, or give up, or get bored, too bad for them we won't.

Why i can't view the video ? I think youtube deleted the video.

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

Egypt was occupied by the British for 74 years.... They think that we will forget, or give up, or get bored, too bad for them we won't.

Who owns facebook+:azn:youtube+google!!! there u go....

Iran supports terrorism against Israel?Ok can you tell me how many countries in the world consider Hezbollah as terrorist organization?How many Israeli citizen did they kill and how much Palestinians have you killed?It comes out that you are the terrorists.
About wiping Israel off the map.Israel is playing the victim buy spreading this lie that Iran wants to massacre Jews.If we really had any problems with Jews,we would start from 30,000 Jews living in Iran.I personally,don't have any problem with Jews and i believe there are lots of Jews who did great things for humanity.The only thing Iran wants is that Palestinian people have their land back.Iran proposed that a referendum be held and people vote what they really want.Iran has declared that if 'all' Palestinians choose to make peace with Israel and recognize it,then we would respect their decision.
But fanatic Netanyahu compares Iran to Nazis and Ahmadinejad to Hitler who wants the 'final solution' being executed toward Jews.But thank God,no one buys his crap.
And no one buys yours. Your lunatic leadership wants to destroy Israelis, that includes all loyal Israeli Jews, Druze, Muslims etc.

You will fail.

Video has been quickly taken down. I was half way through it and decided to watch it later but after 10 mins, it was gone. Please repost if available on ********, dailymotion, or anywhere the cunts dont have any influence over!

Back
Top Bottom