What's new

Iran destroys Israel (israeli propaganda)

Hahahahahahahaha Man this ADL and its friends are idioticly idioic -Yes I know I made this word up but there is not a word to describe this kind of idioticy...

you are wrong ... israeli sponsored massacre ...

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

yeee.... germany ...
Or whatever they came from, they were all over Europe, UK, Germany, Russia, and all over Eastern Europe... Look at them, they all look freaking Russian, do they look like Middle Eastern for God sake ?

Go back to Europe...
Go back to Arabia.

Or whatever they came from, they were all over Europe, UK, Germany, Russia, and all over Eastern Europe... Look at them, they all look freaking Russian, do they look like Middle Eastern for God sake ?
According to Bible king David was blond, according to Hadith Muhammad had very white skin.

Go back to Arabia.
No, i like it in Egypt, family been here for over 7000 years, don't wanna leave now.
PS. Don't think about it too much, i understand that your bible claims that the world is 6000 years old, but my family actually been living in Egypt for over 7000 years.

Go back to Arabia.

According to Bible king David was blond, according to Hadith Muhammad had very white skin.
According to everybody/histroy/logic , you guys are Eastern European trash, that occupied Palestine.
Also, Prophet Muhammad was light skinned, not blonde, like a lot of People in the Middle East.

Telling a Jew to ''go back to Germany'' is very and I mean very offensive... What kind of person insult like that... They tend to take that more seriously than as how Muslim/Eastern take cursing(insulting someones mother If you have something to say about Israel saybut using offensive language like that is quite disgusting...

I have never supported Israel and propably never will with their right wing goverments but come on... on't make this thread this dirty...

Telling a Jew to ''go back to Germany'' is very and I mean very offensive... What kind of person insult like that... They tend to take that more seriously than as how Muslim/Eastern take cursing(insulting someones mother If you have something to say about Israel saybut using offensive language like that is quite disgusting...

I have never supported Israel and propably never will with their right wing goverments but come on... on't make this thread this dirty...

go back to mongolia :D just kidding

Well, they do have to go back to their original countries my friend, and that includes Germany!! Germany's current government is more pro. Israel, than most countries on earth, nothing to worry about.

Well, they do have to go back to their original countries my friend, and that includes Germany!! Germany's current government is more pro. Israel, than most countries on earth, nothing to worry about.

I thought India is the most pro-Israeli as per a wikipedia quote.

I thought India is the most pro-Israeli as per a wikipedia quote.
Well, i said most..... Is India actually the most pro-Israel country in the world ?... Also, what do you think about sending the Israelis back to Europe ? Good idea, ha ?

Back
Top Bottom