What's new

Iran destroys Israel (israeli propaganda)

This is the link I obtained from wiki From India with love - Israel News, Ynetnews, well by your logic even European origin American should be back offed to Europe. Though this is a tropic I will hate to discuss from my side.
Not my problem either, i see no indigenous americans fighting any Europian Americans and asking for their lands back..... I just want Israel to get the hell out of this region, and give up the lands they stole.

Not my problem either, i see no indigenous americans fighting any Europian Americans and asking for their lands back..... I just want Israel to get the hell out of this region, and give up the lands they stole.

Just imagine whats the percentage of indigenous American left.

A scenario which can not happen by any means and they spread lies about it is exactly called propaganda.
No offense,but everyone who thinks Iran is going to build a nuke and drop it on Israel is out of his mind and perhaps nuts.

I second that. The US and Israel are just exaggerating on the "dangers" of allowing nukes to Iran.
No sane country is gonna use their nukes against another nuclear armed nation, no matter how tiny, as that'll mean mutual annihilation and possibly even a third world war. Iran, and every other nuclear armed country out there, ain't gonna gain anything from doing so, so realistically neither is Israel ever gonna use their bombs and neither Iran or any other country with nukes.
They are a just a deterrence at best, and even Israel knows that :coffee:

Ronen Barany is a jew filmmaker. It is clearly a propaganda film designed to create more hatred towards Iran, also it is coming up in various news media and channels, so yes it is being succesful.
Ronen Barany is just another guy like you and me. He never made any real film. Maybe thanks to this youtube video he will became famous like Justin Biber. :lol:

bla bla bla
You made a claim that your ancestors lived in Egypt for 7000 years. Prove it. I am still waiting.

Have fun in Egyptian New York :lol:

Just imagine whats the percentage of indigenous American left.
Just imagine the percentage of Palestinas left...... Indigenous American might be happy with how things are now... Palestinians are not, and if they get happy(Impossible), Muslims all over the world won't be happy until Israel returns the lands they stole, especially Al-Qudos.

I second that. The US and Israel are just exaggerating on the "dangers" of allowing nukes to Iran.
No sane country is gonna use their nukes against another nuclear armed nation, no matter how tiny, as that'll mean mutual annihilation and possibly even a third world war. Iran, and every other nuclear armed country out there, ain't gonna gain anything from doing so, so realistically neither is Israel ever gonna use their bombs and neither Iran or any other country with nukes.
They are a just a deterrence at best, and even Israel knows that :coffee:
Israel wants to be the only country that can use Nukes in the Middle East. Iran having Nukes will prevent Israel from using Nukes in future conflicts.... One Nuke on Tel-Aviv, and its OVER!!!

Israel wants to be the only country that can use Nukes in the Middle East. Iran having Nukes will prevent Israel from using Nukes in future conflicts.... One Nuke on Tel-Aviv, and its OVER!!!
The author is just speculating a scenario as you have just wished now.

Ronen Barany is just another guy like you and me. He never made any real film. Mayby thanks to this video he ill became famous like Justin Biber. :lol:

You made a claim that your ancestors lived in Egypt for 7000 years. Prove it. I am still waiting.

Have fun in Egyptian New York :lol:

That is not the point if he is famous or not, point is the video he made is being used to brainwash thousands to believe that Iran would use its nukes against the jew land. This video has gotten a lot of exposure in the media and the mainstream media and thousands and if not millions have or will watch this video thinking Iran is a mad state that would nuke israel. It is sheer jew propaganda. It doesnt matter who made the video the objective by the zionist have been reached as it has become a mainstream video.

Even forbes has run this story

Israeli Film Depicts Iranian First-Strike Nuke Attack on Israel

Just imagine the percentage of Palestinas left...... Indigenous American might be happy with how things are now... Palestinians are not, and if they get happy(Impossible), Muslims all over the world won't be happy until Israel returns the lands they stole, especially Al-Qudos.
If they are not happy I cannot argue anymore as it wont reach any kind of conclusion,I rest the tropic as the debate will be unproductive, I think.

---------- Post added at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 AM ----------

Brotherhood of NOD :lol:

The author is just speculating a scenario as you have just wished now.
When did i wish that ? All i am saying, Israel wants to be the only country in the region that can use nukes. If Iran aquire nukes, it will PREVENT Israel from using nukes, that all i am saying. Israel is smart to know that if they use nukes, Iran will respond with the same, the ball is in Israel's court, thats all i said. Iran or any Mulslim country can be nuked, and still survive, Israel won't. That is all i said.

When did i wish that ? All i am saying, Israel wants to be the only country in the region that can use nukes. If Iran aquire nukes, it will PREVENT Israel from using nukes, that all i am saying. Israel is smart to know that if they use nukes, Iran will respond with the same, the ball is in Israel's court, thats all i said. Iran or any Mulslim country can be nuked, and still survive, Israel won't. That is all i said.

Israel will survive, in retaliation Israel will nuke Islamic cities and ruin them. After such apocalypse the American zionists will pour billion of dollars into israel to build it back up.

That is not the point if he is famous or not, point is the video he made is being used to brainwash thousands to believe that Iran would use its nukes against the jew land. This video has gotten a lot of exposure in the media and the mainstream media and thousands and if not millions have or will watch this video thinking Iran is a mad state that would nuke israel. It is sheer jew propaganda. It doesnt matter who made the video the objective by the zionist have been reached as it has become a mainstream video.

Even forbes has run this story

Israeli Film Depicts Iranian First-Strike Nuke Attack on Israel
This guy just created youtube video. Now you are helping to promote his video :) Are u a Zionist agent? :eek:

Your dad fled from Israelis leaving his boots. You surprased him by fleeing to New York. Now all you can do is masturbate imagining mass murder of Israelis. By the way there are tens of thousands of Arabs living in Tel Aviv. You wish to kill them too?

This guy just created youtube video. Now you are helping to promote his video :) Are u a Zionist agent? :eek:

Your dad fled from Israelis leaving his boots. You surprased him by fleeing to New York. Now all you can do is masturbate imagining mass murder of Israelis. By the way there are tens of thousands of Arabs living in Tel Aviv. You wish to kill them too?

Not a zionist agent, but a concerned muslim to educate jews like yourself ;)

Back
Top Bottom