What's new

Iran denied it's airspace for Soloturk

Status
Not open for further replies.
couldnt u guys come from an alternative rout?
Mate, as far as i know parade is over...what good will happen if we arrive now....

I think we should organize a bigger event and SooTurk + Turkish Stars should both attend the event and make up for today.

If Turkey wanted to send then they could have used an other route, away from Iran.

a NATO fighter jet over Iran at this period of time..?

Will a NATO/US full equipped fighter be allowed over China???

suspecting spying I guess? valid suspicion but NATO got other assets to do the same too.
anyways its yesterday's news we wont even remember it in few days

They want to know about our radar systems ...

a NATO fighter jet over Iran at this period of time..?

Will a NATO/US full equipped fighter be allowed over China???
Then they should have objected months ago when the plan was announced and not be petty and ruin the parade like a jealous 6 year old.

Also it's easy to tell difference between a demo and equipped fighter jet. Russian SU-27's perform in several NATO nations. So your excuse is ridiculous.

Maybe we should get persmission from you that if we can deploy HQ-9 inside our borders ???
not at all .you should as much as you want or what ever you want inside your territory .
all i was pointing out was Turkey has never showed good attention to ward Iran so we cant trust them on their attention .
is got nothing to do with Iran what you do inside your country . and i wish Turkey good luck on HQ-9

if you read my previous posts you will see that is exactly what i been saying . it is issue of trust and attenuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom