What's new

Iran denied it's airspace for Soloturk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also It's better this way since only Pakistanis performed at the Pakistani parade. Never heard of anyone inviting someone else to come and march on their lands.

It's a parade man... what's wrong with your ally country to come and fly wing to wing with Pakistani F-16s....

It has been done before with SoloTurk and Belgium F-16s.
Adsız.jpg

I cant fault you guys
its your airspace your rules

I meant your state media can play it the way it wants if it has something to grind against Pakistan and/ or Turkey
they have performed in the past so they can do it again if they can get the permission from Iran for the right of way or find an alternative route.
I know their Ottoman era army band once performed during Islamic conference back in the 90s

couldnt u guys come from an alternative rout?
why the effort? a huge detour which is expensive as well. if they had come through the sea. other side is Russia and china .. a lot of sensitivities all for a parade of another country

so you do not like to see the fact on grand that there missile shield laid on grand next to our border .

why you getting angry . this is forum . i am here to give my side of the story so you can see better

Maybe we should get persmission from you that if we can deploy HQ-9 inside our borders ???

I cant fault you guys
its your airspace your rules

I meant your state media can play it the way it wants if it has something to grind against Pakistan and/ or Turkey
they have performed in the past so they can do it again if they can get the permission from Iran for the right of way or find an alternative route.
I know their Ottoman era army band once performed during Islamic conference back in the 90s
they could have come from an alternative rout, its no point in blaming those stone age iranis they are awful lets accept that but its turkish as well, when we know iranis r of no good then its better to not trust them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom