What's new

Some Grim Encounters------

would you list some of them shaikh sb:D
I can tell alot of tv anchors... one of them just moved to ARY tv recently... i have him on tweeter and does nention alot of times defence.pk..
Another one movie actor who had arugue with Ali zafar on awards.

so who "peer reviewed" the economic, social and political theories of muhammad, marx and muammar?? who "peer reviewed" the ideas of elon musk?? :)

and this "someone on the internet" in earlier decades or earlier centuries could have been someone in another country who would had better ideas and you had heard of through some traveller or adventurer or intellectual.

don't take all this college-vollege stuff too seriously... if phd's and bachelor cards were the measure of education or innovation then india, having the most number of phd's and graduates in the world, would have had settlements on mars by 1980 and these being governed by the most scientific and harmonious political and social system.

if you find mistakes in all the political theories i have presented so far in my 10,000+ posts then please do point them out.

let us act natural.

lastly, money system should be abolished for it would be a most natural progression in humanity... so there, we have abolished the existence of your phd economics fellow. :)
You fail to appreciate the rigorousness and meticulousity of the academic and scholarly world. Compared to that internet is a den of scoundrels. Or we can say that just like Aristotle lectured two separate groups, the purer thoughts for the advanced students and the popular lectures for the common man, the internet is for the commoners while academia is for the intellectually rich, refined and sophisticated. Being a big shot on the internet is like being a ghetto philosopher. Scholarly world is a world of powers and depths. Its not meant for the commoner thats why its not popular just like Aristotle's advanced lectures.

You fail to appreciate the rigorousness and meticulousity of the academic and scholarly world. Compared to that internet is a den of scoundrels. Or we can say that just like Aristotle lectured two separate groups, the purer thoughts for the advanced students and the popular lectures for the common man, the internet is for the commoners while academia is for the intellectually rich, refined and sophisticated. Being a big shot on the internet is like being a ghetto philosopher. Scholarly world is a world of powers and depths. Its not meant for the commoner thats why its not popular just like Aristotle's advanced lectures.

for anyone with fingers itching to thank your post, this is my new thread :

academia : hands off revolutionary philosophy !!

shaan??

I love the sparring out here! Except for a couple of subjective TTAs who usually spoil a valid argument by warning or banning a member for weeks for an innocuous remark and one that doesn't conform to their ideology and world view, this forum is otherwise pretty ok.

And then there are those ubiquitous and new adolescent members who know nothing about a topic but jump in just to vilify a poster with the choicest utterances and derail threads to spoil the party. They need to be weeded out including some TTAs. For example a blogger I won't name who has this habit of continually promoting his blog site by writing nothing intelligent but spewing hate and trash against another country in his posts. He gives links all his blog sites in his post in the hope that members would click on them! And horror of horrors, he's promoted a TTA just because he has a blog site!!

Are self promotional posts and adverts allowed on PDF by members like what this guy is doing??

There is no point in even looking at other fora.

Compared to Bharat ratshit and Indian Defence where they have a dedicated section for the eventual destruction of Pakistan this place is way better though some folks from India deserve a ban

I agree. However, some folks from other than India also deserve a ban.

I can tell alot of tv anchors... one of them just moved to ARY tv recently... i have him on tweeter and does nention alot of times defence.pk..
lemme guess,shaan masala and apna rishatdaro sb ka kheal--------?:D vy gujra vyyyyyyyyyy

I will take the contrarian view and say that the forum is run more as a family business with all it's faults and myopic world-view rather than a truly international space where meeting of minds can happen without constraints.

All said and done the fact remains since I am posting here I must find some value and for me that is two-fold.

1. Wealth of topics
2. Opportunity to engage with Pakistanis

Anyway as this thread is constructed to extol the virtues of PDF I will leave it at that
I am not member of any international forum so cant compare. but its way better than any Indian defence forum. I am jealous to be honest.

I am not member of any international forum so cant compare. but its way better than any Indian defence forum. I am jealous to be honest.
It will be a whole lot better if some from across the wagah leave :whistle:

lemme guess,shaan masala and apna rishatdaro sb ka kheal--------?:D vy gujra vyyyyyyyyyy
More like Major Mujtaba :D
524fc24dab917.jpg

my reply same as I would to border police: I wont leave, you got to remove me. :devil:
Thats why the quality of discussions has gone down in the last few years more childish rants than actual serious discussions more folks(who i wont name and that doesnot include you ) deserve the razpak treatment

ki ay oye:butcher::D
Sultan_Rahi_02.jpg
Nawa aya ein sonya
hqdefault.jpg

Thats why the quality of discussions has gone down in the last few years more childish rants than actual serious discussions more folks(who i wont name and that doesnot include you ) deserve the razpak treatment

Nawa aya ein sonya
hqdefault.jpg
just-bring-it.jpg

Back
Top Bottom