What's new

Iran denied it's airspace for Soloturk

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: kid! who the **** are u anyways? Yr words dont matter what matter is that our government is saying officially! We dont do no double game with any muslim country, that 'double game' thingy was the american term given to us like a label. What we did in the past decade was part of our strategy to drive our the foreign powers who have attacked our region. And kicking america out was also in iran's long term goals as well, so dont push that crap to me. What we do here and do the strategy is that we dont back stab our neighbors since good relations with them is also in our interests,We even didnt attacked the indians in 1962 when the chinese were allover them as much as we may regret but we have never such things with our neighbors. And specially with iran we havnt dont any wrong.........So dont give that fake bravado thingy to me nobody is gonna buy that here.

We don't care if you buy this or not ...

-
Kiddo ... we are Iran ... you can't see we are warming with indians !?

I can't say how we know & what kind of drones are in use for surveillance ... but the output was very sad for me ... very sad ...
im not getting yr point please explain. Is the problem in our side or turkish side.

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't care if you buy this or not ...
well i can understand why u claim to not buy it, Kid u have no idea yr playing with fire here putting yr realtions in jeopardy with us means yr complete annihilation. And yr drones or others wont save u from our wrath.

Well if this is true, Screw you ,Iranians.
Also It's better this way since only Pakistanis performed at the Pakistani parade. Never heard of anyone inviting someone else to come and march on their lands.

spreading hate !?

I can't say what i know about pakistan but you can say **** you !?
why don't you answer our ques? what was the output of your surveillance ? or is it just a speculation to spread hate and mistrust? what do u want from Pakistan? to lick Iran's boots so then you would be happy? Don't know what your media constantly feeds you about Pakistan but the thing is Pakistan really don't care... one army corp is enough for you!

-

im not getting yr point please explain. Is the problem in our side or turkish side.

the problem is you don't read

third : Turkey is NATO country and our state policy is we do not let any NATO plane or NATO military personal or equipment go true our air space .

forth . when Turkey put NATO radars and missiles shield next to our border in 2011 how can we trust them

Turkey agrees to host U.S. radar site
September 15, 2011
The Obama administration signed accords this week with three NATO allies to host cornerstones of a missile shield over Europe, including a highly sought-after deal with Turkey that will allow the installation of a U.S. radar station close to Iran.
Turkey agrees to host U.S. radar site - The Washington Post

Iran: NATO radar in Turkey serves to protect Israel
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says NATO defense system deployed in southeast Turkey meant to protect Israel from Iranian missile attacks in case war breaks out; expresses dissatisfaction to Turkish officials. Ankara claims shield does not target any specific country
Associated Press
Published: 10.05.11

Iran: NATO radar in Turkey serves to protect Israel - Israel News, Ynetnews

Iran issues new threat to hit Turkey in case of attack on Iran

said last month that Iran would target NATO's missile defense installations in Turkey if the US or Israel attack the Islamic Republic. “Should we be threatened, we will target NATO's missile defense shield in Turkey and then hit the next targets,” the semi-official Mehr news agency quoted Hajizadeh as saying.
Tehran says NATO's early warning radar station in Turkey is meant to protect Israel against Iranian missile attacks if a war breaks out with the Jewish state. Ankara agreed to host the radar in September as part of NATO's missile defense system aimed at countering ballistic missile threats from neighboring Iran. A military installation in the eastern town of Kürecik, some 435 miles (700 kilometers) west of the Iranian border, has been designated as the radar site, according to Turkish government officials.

Iran issues new threat to hit Turkey in case of attack on Iran

Turkey agrees to host missile early warning radar for Nato

Turkey has agreed to host an early warning radar as part of Nato's missile defence system aimed at countering ballistic missile threats from neighbouring Iran.
Turkey agrees to host missile early warning radar for Nato | World news | The Guardian

they can go from mediterranean sea to gulf region and from there to Pakistan if they are serious .

+++++++++++ i can give more examples so you understand better what is problem in Turkish side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom