What's new

Iran denied it's airspace for Soloturk

Status
Not open for further replies.
About the solo turk ... turkey & your military + ISI ...
what the fuc* man...is it really that big thing that Turkey and Pakistan had to plan about it? seriously man? what is your age?

why don't you answer our ques? what was the output of your surveillance ? or is it just a speculation to spread hate and mistrust? what do u want from Pakistan? to lick Iran's boots so then you would be happy? Don't know what your media constantly feeds you about Pakistan but the thing is Pakistan really don't care... one army corp is enough for you!

If this is your mentality ... so no problem !

what the fuc* man...is it really that big thing that Turkey and Pakistan had to plan about it? seriously man? what is your age?

It seems you don't understand ... the problem is the stuff on board !

im asking from Sohailnot u,so sssshhhuuussshhh
?

so you do not like to see the fact on grand that there missile shield laid on grand next to our border .

why you getting angry . this is forum . i am here to give my side of the story so you can see better

If this is your mentality ... so no problem !
This is my mentality? i told you common Pakistanis Love Iran...but you don't understand...now Pakistan claims extra seabed territory back in 2004 and then in 2009...what it has to with your pipeline project? but your countryman thinks that it is an effort to sabotage your project...now if this is the thinking then what we can do for you? the bottom line is you dont trust any of your muslim brother country..that's it...!

Lets wait until their is a solid source
But if true than a petty action from Iran
Iran i remember allowed U.S flights for transit after Sept 11 so what danger a single F-16 could pose ?

This is my mentality? i told you common Pakistanis Love Iran...but you don't understand...now Pakistan claims extra seabed territory back in 2004 and then in 2009...what it has to with your pipeline project? but your countryman thinks that it is an effort to sabotage your project...now if this is the thinking then what we can do for you? the bottom line is you dont trust any of your muslim brother country..that's it...!

I love pakistani people ... not your government !

turkey.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom