What's new

Hardest Pakistani Security Guard!!!

Disgusting savages. I hate criminals. I can't believe the guards are not better armed, paid and at least wearing armour. As for the criminals do not hesitate to put a bullet into their heads. If the bad guy goes down, fire your entire clip into the heart and skull to make sure he is dead, have no mercy, they will show you none.

While the bravery of the guard is commendable, either the robbers had no ammunition in their pistols or they weren't as die hard enough to shoot. Unlike the molvi topi at the end.

The guard probably thought about doing his job, but most likely he's the major breadwinner for his family earning probably 12,000 rupees a month, quite idiotic to risk his life while the bank staff just calmly walked around. And who's that guy at 0.26 seconds opening the door to behind the counter?

Edit: This robbery is from 2014.

Salam to his courage and He must be awarded with the best civilian bravery award.

Inna Lillahi Wa inallah rajioon
He should be awarded with medals and just burn those bastards alive >.<

I dont wanna be offensive but what a bunch of Pu**ies were those guys who kept on watching the Beating of the security guard, clearly at the start the Robbers were involved in hand to hand fighting with the guards, if those pu**ies actually tried to help, the guard might have survived,
poor guy, these security guards dont earn much and look how he kept on resisting,

Salute to that Guard.
The bank should pay a huge sum to his family cuz of his vigilant services.

All respect to that brave man, despite being out numbered and out gunned, he did his duty risking his life.
Looks like his gun was empty as is normally the case, the security agencies don't provide ammo to safeguard against litigation, these agencies should be sued for criminal negligence, putting their employee's lives at risk by not providing them armoured vests and ammo. Security agencies supplying these guards must be made to provide health and life insurance for these brave guys.

Against the odds, he resisted. Despite not having control of his shot gun and a pistol pointed at him, he resisted.

Should be given medal.

Towards the end the screen turns black white because there is blood.

I dont wanna be offensive but what a bunch of Pu**ies were those guys who kept on watching the Beating of the security guard, clearly at the start the Robbers were involved in hand to hand fighting with the guards, if those pu**ies actually tried to help, the guard might have survived,
poor guy, these security guards dont earn much and look how he kept on resisting,

Salute to that Guard.
The bank should pay a huge sum to his family cuz of his vigilant services.
I agree

Back
Top Bottom