What's new

Ask Me Anything @Jhungary

@jhungary

What is the most effective way to minimize the Death count in a Ambush situation after hit by a Strong IED ?
i have read about the Ambushes and the escape of US forces in Iraq and Afghanistan , and i find that their dead count is very less compared to Pakistan Army in Tribal Areas ?

second Question : what will be the best Strategy to fight Terrorist hiding in Civilian Areas ?
use of Heavy Tanks , Armored Vehicles ? or Special Operation with Drones or Attack Helicopters ?

Hi Guys, I am starting a new Video Program on Military related topic and one of the segment is that I will answer to any question asked by PDF member here.

Anything and Any question is welcome, and I aimed to answer all the question you guys have in mind, but as always, there WILL BE exception

Question that I will not and cannot answer included
-Question related to Top Secret /Classified information.
-Question related to Current Operational Procedure
-Question related to Religion
-Question related to Private Matter

All other question will be answered during a 30 minutes Q&A segment in my program. Any defence related, technological related, procedural related or even political question are welcome.

My show will be shot on Nov 13 and I will upload the program here on PDF. Hope to see your question and looking forward to answer them.

Regards

Gary

@Nihonjin1051 @Slav Defence @TankMan @Gufi @Manticore @Oscar @levina @DESERT FIGHTER @Indos @SvenSvensonov @truthseeker2010 @Neptune @Side-Winder @jaibi @KAL-EL @RescueRanger @scorpionx @F-22Raptor tor @third eye @hinduguy @AMDR @Horus @WebMaster @AMCA @Mugwop
@Davos @Akheilos @MilSpec @Star Wars @xenon54 @forcetrip @Armstrong @Major Sam @indiatester @Koovie @flamer84 @Lonely Hermit @Hakan @AUSTERLITZ @Icarus @Irfan Baloch @Technogaianist
Do you think cozying up to Basher will make ISIS stronger?

Back
Top Bottom