What's new

Iran denied it's airspace for Soloturk

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem for Pakistan either but it would be good to see good relations between two countries...
My question was regarding 57 other Muslims countries,not specific to Pakistan...!

No need ...

And without asking further questions, you directly accused Iran, now knowing what actually has happened. Perhaps they got stuck in a toilet? How's that for a reason? After all, people here showed that they accept anything they are fed at without asking for more proof.
Man you are right...but as your countrymen jumping on this speculation for not allowing them airspace,wonder what other choice do we have to think...!

And without asking further questions, you directly accused Iran, now knowing what actually has happened. Perhaps they got stuck in a toilet? How's that for a reason? After all, people here showed that they accept anything they are fed at without asking for more proof.
Iran denying them airspace is the most sensible reason right now. I don't have a problem with Irans action, they have a right to decide who flies over their airspace, my problem is the timing. This had been planned months in advance, they could have let them know in advance that hey we can't let you fly through our airspace, please find alternate route. But no, they did this right at the end.

this iran is the most hypocrite state in the world .iran is full of german and french companies but nobody complaint nato
even their founders khomeny escaped nato's france.iran's mission is to prevent muslim solidarity
khomeny with air france
indir.jpg

Yankies love adventures, maybe they would like to try some border jumping :P
thank you

as always terrorism is answer .i do not think they know anything apart from terrorism

this iran is the most hypocrite state in the world .iran is full of german and french companies but nobody complaint nato
even their founders khomeny escaped nato's france.iran's mission is to prevent muslim solidarity
khomeny with air france
View attachment 206166

Sores !?

Well who cares?

We have access to Georgian airspace and so is the Turkic countries. Also Afghanistan is open for NATO aircraft. Which the route is not beyond the limits of the Air Force.
yes thats what i was thinking, why hasnt they came from alternative routes.

We don't have good relations with pakistan !

We don't care really ...

Congrats to pakistan for making good relations with neighborhood !!!
lol yr saying that knowing that we denied to join any anti iran alliance?

good for you .... :tup:

Good ... but sad ... you don't have any idea about your government's actions against Iran !!!

What can i say when your countrymen starting with : **** you **** !

We never said **** you ******** !

But your people starting with insult ...

if true,bad move by iran though alternative routes were available.

even JFT went to UK through gulf/jordan/turkey

This should have been cleared up months ago in preparation. Airspace is serious business.

Why couldn't they have taken alternative route?

Is this news even verified?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom