What's new

Iran denied it's airspace for Soloturk

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a parade man... what's wrong with your ally country to come and fly wing to wing with Pakistani F-16s....
I know you guys are allies with us and stuff. But I wouldn't want any other country except Pakistan to show flex its muscles in Pakistan, Do you get what I'm saying? No offense to you guys tho.

A demo jet ... Really !? :lol:

wolf-in-sheep-clothing-300x250.jpg

Mate, as far as i know parade is over...what good will happen if we arrive now....

I think we should organize a bigger event and SooTurk + Turkish Stars should both attend the event and make up for today.
Yara Sinan i was talking about the parade also, irfan baloch said they can still come if they get permission thats why i said its no use since the parade is over.

Regarding the second part, yes there can be more events but not as significant as yr nation republican day's parade, and i had gone there just to see soloturk, i think u guys shouldnt have trusted iran since the begining and should have planned a route through Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan and afghanistan to here.

There is only one plane, bro. What could be the second option, if it got denied while it's about to enter Iranian airspace ? (Don't know for sure...just running guesses)

Military aircraft require special permissions which are sent through diplomatic channels hence they do plan a backup.
Till we know what exactly happened we can not know why the permission was denied.

A demo jet ... Really !? :lol:

wolf-in-sheep-clothing-300x250.jpg
Its not like a few F16s can go against all those SAMs you've hidden in every corner of Iran or your aging fleet of F4s for which you import parts from Israel.

a NATO fighter jet over Iran at this period of time..?

Will a NATO/US full equipped fighter be allowed over China???
its a soloturk plane its same as our sherdil squadron they do acrobatic displays. Its not a fighter jet.

I know you guys are allies with us and stuff. But I wouldn't want any other country except Pakistan to show flex its muscles in Pakistan, Do you get what I'm saying? No offense to you guys tho.
That's just you. Majority of Pakistanis will be very happy to see Turkish performers in our National Day parade. It's a show of solidarity. Take your misguided jingoism elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom