What's new

Iran denied it's airspace for Soloturk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone change the threads name to:
butthurt Pakistanis vs butthurt Iranians vs butthurt Turks free for all thread
Turks and Pakistanis are not Buthurt, the ones who stopped the Turkish goodwill gestures are buthhurt

Even if they have one who would want to come in their's now? Russia or India or Hezbollah? They are not friends with anyone at the moment, either east or west.
wot wot wot?
im talking about Turkey....................
Turkey is friends with us, no?

Turks and Pakistanis are not Buthurt, the ones who stopped the Turkish goodwill gestures are buthhurt
>lies. everyone here is equally butthurt.
Maybe it was the Iranian response to Turkey violating Syrian Airspace in 2012?
this conversation is out of control. I'm out

I am not ill informed
I am just being lazy .. hoping people will connect the dots
the countries you are pointing at are in the danger zone of NTAO- vs Russia. this detour wont happen under the current round of proxy war with Russia and the central Asia where it has its influence.

as for the desire and everything.. what for? another country? with a questionable leadership? why bother? if money was not the only consideration it is the amount of bitching and bickering needed to get clearance and Turkey already has the issue of Kurds and ISIS at its hand.
Yaar if this is the reason what yr saying then there are other dots too which indicate towards other side too. Eg Countries like Turkmenistan, Tajikistan and Azerbaijan are not interested in the EuroAsia union as well, America does enjoy a decent influence over turkmenistan so do turkey, Why u think America has came up with this gas pipeline deal as alternative to irani gas and is still pushing for it? This will give American strategy more credibility in Turkmen eyes if ever it goes through!

The influence that russia used to enjoy over them in 90s is not there not in atleast southern CARS, And just a turkish acrobatic jet passing over azerbaijan and turkmenistan wont be big of a deal (keeping in view the above).

Thank you Turkey ....Iran can never stop us being friends .....let the 'che meh kunum' go to hell !

Check the map and you know the answer !
read my follow up posts.

Someone change the threads name to:
butthurt Pakistanis vs butthurt Iranians vs butthurt Turks free for all thread
or ,

Frustrated Turks due to Spoil Sport Iranians because of clueless Pakistanis about what to be Butthurt for?

Yaar if this is the reason what yr saying then there are other dots too which indicate towards other side too. Eg Countries like Turkmenistan, Tajikistan and Azerbaijan are not interested in the EuroAsia union as well, America does enjoy a decent influence over turkmenistan so do turkey, Why u think America has came up with this gas pipeline deal as alternative to irani gas and is still pushing for it? This will give American strategy more credibility in Turkmen eyes if ever it goes through!

The influence that russia used to enjoy over them in 90s is not there not in atleast southern CARS, And just a turkish acrobatic jet passing over azerbaijan and turkmenistan wont be big of a deal (keeping in view the above).

read my follow up posts.
simple question

Why Bother?

or ,

Frustrated Turks due to Spoil Sport Iranians because of clueless Pakistanis about what to be Butthurt for?

simple question

Why Bother?
My final words on this thread:
no. its yahoodi weapon copiers vs yahoodi part buyers vs yahoodi ak47 donation receivers

In response to "Pakistanis aren't butthurt"
I'm pretty sure the wife of two terrorists and an American Citizen who claims to be a Pakistani whose capture was used as a political motive by her relatives deserves to rot in jail for the rest of her life or even better, Hanged.

okay i promise not to post more bull dung. Don't wanna get banned over these petty posts, do we?
ok no bye bye

Last edited:
And without asking further questions, you directly accused Iran, now knowing what actually has happened. Perhaps they got stuck in a toilet? How's that for a reason? After all, people here showed that they accept anything they are fed at without asking for more proof.

this is the new wahabi generation of Pak. their forefather spoke persian but today they hate persian.

Was Iran the only route for Turks to Pakistan?
And why should Iran allow it's air space for the fighter jets(could easily do RECKONE on the way) of an "untrustworthy" country like Turkey who is a part of Anti Islam Alliance of NATO and is enjoying "friendly" cooperation with Israel in all aspects e.g trade, defence(even joint arms manufacturing), diplomacy etc.
What about the installation of NATO missile shield to protect israel against any possible Iranian missiles attacks? and don't forget the news broke by Turkish media itself of the US base with nukes on Turkish soil.
Pakistani's will keep cursing ISIS whole day but it's biggest supporter "Turkey" will still remain there lollypop. And not to mention that Iran is the only country fighting ISIS on every front of their presence.
Grow up already, we can not afford to remain idiots anymore.
like it or not.jpeg

read my follow up posts.
Tag me there bro !

Iranians are uncomfortable that Turkey and Pakistan are friends. I think Iran's behavior will lead to greater problems in the middle-east. Mark my words. We have to prepare.
No second opinion to what you say !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom