What's new

Iran denied it's airspace for Soloturk

Status
Not open for further replies.
its not like that i can conform that. What we will do is go for our interests only we wont be involved in fighting for any side.

that is logical and is good for our generation.

but the things are not in our hands. someone else decides.

we went into wars due to whom ? it is someone else.

they allowed us for the national day parade today after 7 years. thanks to them.

Their so called nuclear scientists getting picked off inside their own cities which indicates that every move they make is already being watched. So granting or denying access to Solo Türk, which is a single aircraft designed and modified for the sole purpose of aerobatics displays, would not change anything.

Just as an example:

image.jpg

The world knew about Iran's preperation for a retarded wargame almost a year before it was shown to public. One of the most protected airspace my *** :)

Basically you're stating that Assad is worse than ISIS? Well just as Assad says:
"If I was killing my own countrymen, I wouldn't have an Army nor any civillian support"
you've awoken my inner mongol now.

So 200 000 women and children didn't get killed by Assad and Iran? With dirty minds like you, peace will never come in the middle-east. We must support the Syrian people (FSA) and the Azeri people in Iran. If it is up to Iran and like minded people the reign of terror will never end.

If this is true then this will be a serious set back for regional security. Pakistani Generals might get angry and finally join pro Saudi anti Iran alliance.

This is why you don't let religious nut jobs run your country because they have no brains when it comes to international diplomacy, they think everything with religion.

It will be bad for Pak too.

Better Pak, stop supporting and singing songs of Nato allies as it is in the interests of all.

get into your head that Religion is the determining factor and will always remain. No one can change it.

religion is not like rag tag talibans or JUD powered by petro dolalrs.

It will be bad for Pak too.

Better Pak, stop supporting and singing songs of Nato allies as it is in the interests of all.

get into your head that Religion is the determining factor and will always remain. No one can change it.

religion is not like rag tag talibans or JUD powered by petro dolalrs.

Religion should be kept in mosques and homes. State should be Secular or else Muslim world will continue to produce intellectually midget leaders.

Religion should be kept in mosques and homes. State should be Secular or else Muslim world will continue to produce intellectually midget leaders.

Tell this to your israeli Friend Turkey.

Couldn't agree more with you! unless you plan to take turkish "secularism" as a role model

This thread is meant to be abusive towards Iran... the first post is not discussion but starts with a tweet that simply states fcuk Iran. I think we Pakistanis should work to solve this tension between Iran and Turkey and the tension between Iran and Saudi Arabia. We don't want to have any enmity with any muslim country whatsoever.

Lets note that we have allowed our air space-Shamsi to be used by the Americans to spy on Iran. One of our ministers sitting on a stockpile of nuclear weapons has said Iran should not get a nuclear weapon. Our territory has been used against Iran at times and we have often failed to eliminate terrorist groups attacking Iran. So we have also have a problem. I think we should look critically at what we have done against Iran rather than what Iran is doing against us. I am always a supporter of "looking at ourselves critically-will make others see themselves critically"

I believe neither country-Iran a country of mullahs and Pakistan-with a government allied to US is interested in smoothing tensions. The Iranians see us as American puppets and at times infidels and we consider Iran to be a country with dictatorial, mullah-istic laws though I would admit the world sees Iran this way too. Personally I am no fan of imposing things like hijab but I respect Iran's foreign policy. They are the only country standing up to the US currently

Tell this to your israeli Friend Turkey.
So, i was wondering why you were saying this stuff....
When everyone is involved in Yemen then why not Islamic IRAN.

Islamic IRAN must support Yemen Shias who are marginalized by the saudi wahabi puppets.

Iran, China, Oman, Qatar and several dozen countries back Ansarallah shia.

bye bye wahabism in Yemen.
Now, i don't wonder my mullah friend. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom