What's new

Iran denied it's airspace for Soloturk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i can vouch for the food at least
But i like your thinking :cheers:

Westwards it is than
tumblr_lz75uz1A9S1qhc6nwo6_500.gif
:cheers: You too, mate! Into the west! mongolmongolmongolmongolmongolmongolmongol
nyan-mongol-o.gif

>Operation Gallipoli
>Operation Gas the Kurdish civillians
>Operation Lets Arm Jihadis in Syria
wow, they have fought a world war, they have fought their own war of independence, what more do u want?
while all Iran has done is overthrow its own Govt, and pushed little children into a conflict with Iraq...........

Saudi can easily crush Iran, it just doesn't because it doesn't want to cause loss of life

Unlike murderous Iran with nuclear ambitions, Saudi is peaceful

yeah they think so because saudi owns 3 big militaries (Pak/egypt/turkey) + Nato + Israel.

yeah they think so because saudi owns 3 big militaries (Pak/egypt/turkey) + Nato + Israel.
I thought Israel owned Saudi or are your delusions getting so messed up you can't keep track of them?

Saudi is the greatest Muslim nation in the World!

If Iran were to be a sane country who respected their neighbors and international law, minority rights and human rights, didn't hang women and homosexuals, and didn't support dictators and terrorists throughout the region. Nobody would be against Iran's nuclear program.
So because Iran has a poor rights record means the country is not worth being friends with? By being friends we could slowly put pressure on Iran to improve its rights record... however do note that the rights record is not great in Iran or Turkey. In Turkey people are jailed for saying bad things about Ataturk. In Pakistan we are about to hang an underaged convict-less than 18 years... so how are we any better.

Lets not create a sectarian/national war here. Thats what the US wants. Currently every Islamic state that exists has in some way been forged or affected by the imperial powers. Otherwise we are supposed to be one ummah. Don't use nationalism to divide.

are you a Shia?
the shia of Pakistan defend Iran vehemently,as if they are Irani.
Rest assured, Not all Pakistani Shias are hipnotized by the Iranian mullah, However most of the Shias seem to have been infected with the disease and a cure is not found yet.

This would be Treason. We are aligned with Saudi but The Saudis owning the army is too much, Traitor.

Have some Chalow Kebab too
25Jun2012_10-14-01chelo_kebab_sultani.jpg
Oh man have you ever tried the Kobideh kabab and rice. Awesome stuff.

why dont you change your flag? i dont understand, if you are a pakistani, you should be loyal to your country, not some mullah ruled dictatorship.

Learn Loyalty to the country from Dr. Muhammad Iqbal.

kissing the feet of the kings and the nato allies is not loyalty to Pakistan.

Pakistan is an independent Nation and should remain Free and Independent. Allah swt will support Pakistan.

Pakistan should link its fate to sold out Pakistan and Turkey share a ‘joint destiny’: PM Nawaz - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom