What's new

Iran denied it's airspace for Soloturk

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELL YES ITS LIKE THE BEST FOOD EVER
jamun_99_44.jpg

Rest assured, Not all Pakistani Shias are hipnotized by the Iranian mullah, However most of the Shias seem to have been infected with the disease and a cure is not found yet.
I am not a shia... I still favor somethings about Iran... some things I don't like. But I don't see how abusing said country gains us anything more than enmity. We should learn how to live in peace with each other.

Learn Loyalty to the country from Dr. Muhammad Iqbal.

kissing the feet of the kings and the nato allies is not loyalty to Pakistan.

Pakistan is an independent Nation and should remain Free and Independent. Allah swt will support Pakistan.

Pakistan should link its fate to sold out Pakistan and Turkey share a ‘joint destiny’: PM Nawaz - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Then stop being so loyal to Iran just because you are shia.
I am sure there is nothing in Shiat faith which asks you to be so Protective towards Iran. Let me remind you most Ziaraat are in Iraq.

Ofcourse. IRAN belongs to us.
lol. Says who?
So if there is a choice between Pakistan and Iran. Being a Shia you will side with Iran?

yeah as if Iran told you to kiss the feet of usa and nato
See...So loyal to Iran that insulting the country you were born in and live in...What a sorry state of mind.

lol. Says who?
So if there is a choice between Pakistan and Iran. Being a Shia you will side with Iran?

See...So loyal to Iran that insulting the country you were born in and live in...What a sorry state of mind.
This is such an idiotic question. Jinnah said that never will a Hindu be asked during a time of war if he will kill a Hindu and here we are asking our shia citizens if they are loyal to their own country. Also even though Jinnah did not want to be identified ethnically or by sect he was by all means a shia. So you will kick him out of the country as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom