What's new

Iran denied it's airspace for Soloturk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet the Yahoodis are having fun watching all of us fight each other and soften each other for them. -The new recruit whose sassier than all of you

Turkey is currently ruled by an Islamist.
I do not agree with this. Just because the presidents wife wears a headscarf does not mean the incumbent government is Islamist or does not believe in secular ideals. I think Turkey by banning headscarves in universities is not truly secular either. But the said leader, Erdogan is indeed secular. Erdogan said:

During a recent meeting in Cairo, Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan stated that secularism does not mean giving up religion, and called on Egyptians to adopt a secular constitution. "Do not be wary of secularism. I hope there will be a secular state in Egypt," Erdogan said. Immediately, from Cairo to Saudi Arabia, there was a shocked reaction.

Turkey: Erdogan's New "Secular" Islamism

This thread is meant to be abusive towards Iran... the first post is not discussion but starts with a tweet that simply states fcuk Iran. I think we Pakistanis should work to solve this tension between Iran and Turkey and the tension between Iran and Saudi Arabia. We don't want to have any enmity with any muslim country whatsoever.

Lets note that we have allowed our air space-Shamsi to be used by the Americans to spy on Iran. One of our ministers sitting on a stockpile of nuclear weapons has said Iran should not get a nuclear weapon. Our territory has been used against Iran at times and we have often failed to eliminate terrorist groups attacking Iran. So we have also have a problem. I think we should look critically at what we have done against Iran rather than what Iran is doing against us. I am always a supporter of "looking at ourselves critically-will make others see themselves critically"

I believe neither country-Iran a country of mullahs and Pakistan-with a government allied to US is interested in smoothing tensions. The Iranians see us as American puppets and at times infidels and we consider Iran to be a country with dictatorial, mullah-istic laws though I would admit the world sees Iran this way too. Personally I am no fan of imposing things like hijab but I respect Iran's foreign policy. They are the only country standing up to the US currently
If Iran were to be a sane country who respected their neighbors and international law, minority rights and human rights, didn't hang women and homosexuals, and didn't support dictators and terrorists throughout the region. Nobody would be against Iran's nuclear program.

Iran continue to be their useful selves, acting all friendly, while stabbing behind the back

Just like how they leaked our nuclear program

Should never be trusted. We need to join Saudi and crush them

Allahu Alim

Turkey hasnt seen wars?
TURKEY HASNT SEEN WARS?
WOT WOT WOT?
SERIOUSLY?

Not Yet.

Ottomon creation was an engineered project and was withdrawn when it was not required.

Iran continue to be their useful selves, acting all friendly, while stabbing behind the back

Just like how they leaked our nuclear program

Should never be trusted. We need to join Saudi and crush them

Allahu Alim

Big mouth.

if you had such a capacity you would not have waited that long.

Saudi nuclear program ?

Turkey hasnt seen wars?
TURKEY HASNT SEEN WARS?
WOT WOT WOT?
SERIOUSLY?
>Operation Gallipoli
>Operation Gas the Kurdish civillians
>Operation Lets Arm Jihadis in Syria
But seriously, The Turks fought bravely in Gallipoli.

Not Yet.

Ottomon creation was an engineered project and was withdrawn when it was not required.

Big mouth.

Saudi nuclear program ?
Saudi can easily crush Iran, it just doesn't because it doesn't want to cause loss of life

Unlike murderous Iran with nuclear ambitions, Saudi is peaceful

top reasons to like iran:
their food
thier women
time to turn into a mongol and steal both again just like the 13th century then next into turkey to do the same.
Well i can vouch for the food at least
But i like your thinking :cheers:

Westwards it is than
tumblr_lz75uz1A9S1qhc6nwo6_500.gif

Not Yet.

Big mouth.

Saudi nuclear program ?
why dont you change your flag? i dont understand, if you are a pakistani, you should be loyal to your country, not some mullah ruled dictatorship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom