What's new

Iran demands veto rights for India at UNSC, says 'we stand together' in fighting terrorism

Someone should tell Hassan Rouhani that there's no way on earth that Indians choose Iran over Israel, So there's no point in asking for another pro-Israeli element having the veto rights at UNSC.
In what parallel universe he is living in?

India will remain neutral when it comes to iran-israel. 2-3 ys back israel blamed iran for attack on their embassy staff in new delhi and india even did not name iran for that incident.

When was there ever an Iran-Pakistan relationship

As stated by me on numerous other thread, all Pakistan has done is be anti-Iran post revolution

and this anti-Iran stance has come to bite back Pakistan currently

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09ISLAMABAD2576_a.html

The Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan (SSP) was formed in 1985
in Jhang, Punjab by anti-Shia clerics.
This banned terrorist
organization is focused on sectarian violence and the group
was originally supported by Zia-ul-Haq's government in a move
to counter Shia Iran's influence in Pakistan.
The funding
for SSP comes from both external and local sources such as
the trader-merchant class in Jhang. SSP was responsible for
the rise in sectarian violence in the 1980s and 1990s. SSP
advocates Deobandi ideology and has served as the basic

ISLAMABAD 00002576 003 OF 004

ideological and militant birthing ground for other militant
groups. The group was linked with the 1997 attack on former
prime minister Nawaz Sharif, and they take credit for killing
several Shia doctors in Karachi in 2001. Recently, the SSP
has resurged in Southern Punjab and has links with other
militant outfits. Qari Hussain, the most feared deputy of
Tehreek Taliban Pakistan's (TTP) recently killed leader,
Baitullah Mehsud, came out of SSP and many of the TTP's foot
soldiers are from SSP ranks.
(Note. The SSP is also believed
to be behind the violence against Christians in Punjab in
late August and early September 2009. End Note.)

¶10. (C) Lashkar-e-Jhangvi (LeJ) grew out of SSP and was
founded in Bhakkar, South Punjab. The Deobandi organization
was initially focused on the elimination of Shias
, but after
9/11 its attention shifted to fighting the war on terror
against the United States.

Also during Iran-Iraq war Pakistan chose not assist Iran despite Iran supporting Pakistan during 1971 war

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0000262665.pdf

33xk2he.jpg

Also support for anti-Iran elements

anti-Iraninan Terrorist group leader of Jundallah was killed in Pakistan

‘Anti-Iran terrorist group leader killed in Pakistan

2e526b9102150abf3fa84cacc8fb1794_XL.jpg

The leader of the anti-Iran terrorist group Jeishol Nasr has reportedly been killed in Pakistan in a retaliatory attack by the elements of another terrorist group Jeishol Adl.

According to Press TV, Armed men have attacked the hideout of Abdel Ra'uf Rigi in the western Pakistan province of Balochistan, killing him and his nephew, Abu Bakr.

Internal conflict escalated within Jeishol Adl following Iranian security forces’ 2010 arrest of Abdolmalek Rigi, the ringleader of the Pakistan-based terrorist group Jundallah, over the control of Jeishol Adl’s financial resources, which come from drug trafficking. The rift led to the emergence of Jeishol Nasr.

The Jundallah leader was hanged on January 20, 2010 in Tehran’s Evin prison upon a ruling issued by the country’s Islamic Revolution Court. He had been charged with 79 counts of various crimes, including armed robbery, bombing operations in public places, armed attacks on the army, police personnel, and ordinary civilians, assassination attempts, disrupting regional stability, kidnapping and murder.

Jeishol Adl’s members abducted five Iranian border guards in the Jakigour region of Iran’s southeastern province of Sistan-and-Baluchestan last year. Four of the guards were later released.

http://english.irib.ir/programs/iran/item/194849-‘anti-iran-terrorist-group-leader-killed-in-pakistan’

That's why I wrote "whatever remained". My disappointment is geared more towards the Kashmiris and the oppressed Muslims as I believe Rouhani/current Iranian administration's policy is betraying them.

As for your post, it's quite true as the Pakistani establishment has always remained in the US/Saudi camp and continues to do so, thereby it'll always be at odds with Iran and Russia. A lot of fundamental differences exists in terms of religious and political philosophies amongst these two Islamic Republics.

Ah.
You see, there's a much lesser chance of that happening than you blowing up.
We beat up the hindutva types where I come from. Your mentality will get the same treatment as I consider you and them blood brothers.

You might beat hindutva types in your locality but that only makes you a anti national jihadi mullah in most indians eyes

Your getting a beating like a dog everywhere else

You have CMs like Yogi who declare that the corpses of muslim women should be raped and STILL get elected
You have PM who get support because they are connected to the massacres of indian muslims

The writing is on the wall, your casual stupidity wont save you or your womenfolk when riots target you

Fact of the matter is, Arabs or iran are least bothered about ummah-chumma.

You hear that @KapitaanAli you have just got a certificate on your religious character
from an individual who crawled away on his belly to his former colonial master's nation which in past and present continues to play a role in death of Muslims worldwide.

My condolences to you :cry:

India is turning hindutva i haven't said anything false have I that you should get your panties in a twist?

Pakistan is 6th largest country by population.if britain, France have it then why can't we.

oh sorry revolutionaries are more interested in trade not Islam.

The U.S serves its own interests and it wants you, us subdued

Its one thing saying you dont want conflict with the U.S but another actually being forced to protect yourself because of the U.S & its ill intentions

Thats the thing there, that is our great curse. We cant be friends with US and we cant be enemies.

You might beat hindutva types in your locality but that only makes you a anti national jihadi mullah in most indians eyes

You have CMs like Yogi who declare that the corpses of muslim women should be raped and STILL get elected
You have PM who get support because they are connected to the massacres of indian muslims

The writing is on the wall, your casual stupidity wont save you or your womenfolk when riots target you
Like I said, domestic issue.

This same RSS PM is running from one Muslim country to another and hosting one Muslim leader to another.

I don't even like Rouhani addressing people in an Indian mosque, but even that happened.

Hence my original point that the domestic troubles have no effect on our diplomacy. It's not run by politicians.

To add, no, majority Hindus are not like Hindutva type or your type. The far right got 30% votes in last election (that too because of development jumla foolery and not hindutva) and will probably get even lesser this time. But my analysis is based on my experiences all over India.

Good day.

India can also be like western countries if it let goes of Hindutava Nukes and Kashmir.
let go of hindutva ?
See you are a emotional religious fool, and explains why iran is demanding veto for india and not pakistan.

That is a puny, and laughable attempt to instigate indian muslim against india.
Not every body is a emotional fool as you are.

let go of hindutva ?
See you are a emotional religious fool, and explains why iran is demanding veto for india and not pakistan.

lol you fool we are not demanding veto for our selves so why should Iran demand for us. Now again the same question India is US ally so why is USA not giving India veto rights?

There you have the dilemma of Iran and Iranians.

This probably sounds daft, especially when you're being squeezed left and right on an empty stomach...but it's admirable and a source of pride (for the Iranians) on how Iran stands up to USA, Israel and EU. Considering the type of oppression and tyranny

Plenty of examples of 3rd world countries which have been on their knees for decades...and surprisingly still are 3rd world countries with a slave-like mindset with nothing to show for.

End of the day, I am not an Iranian so I wouldn't truly understand what goes on in the country and what it's people think based on their experiences.

lol you fool we are not demanding veto for our selves so why should Iran demand for us. Now again the same question India is US ally so why is USA not giving India veto rights?
you are demanding lot of things which you dont get either ? Why is that so ?
Lets start from NSG waiver, india gets it, pakistan dont, why ?
MTCR, india gets it, pakistan dont, why ?
Australia group, india gets it, pakistan dont, why ?
Best of weapons of both US and russia, india gets it, pakistan dont, why ?
Pitch for UNSC and NSG, india gets it, pakistan dont, why ?

And that is after laying so many lives and soil for the war on terror for america. Dont you feel used up ?

Pakistan will soon be encircled by enemies from all sides, except the far north. Thanks to the stupid policies of the liberal elite. When they had the chance to support Saudi Arabia and make big money, they chose to appease Iran.

Back
Top Bottom