What's new

Iran demands veto rights for India at UNSC, says 'we stand together' in fighting terrorism

were not trying to trick you buddy

we hate hindus, the father of Pakistan knew the nature of hindus and understood the mental damage 1000 years of muslim rule took on their minds
he was adamant Pakistan must be established

you are seriously confused about them

We got CPEC because China considers Pakistan a strong partner and wants it to be stable.
Okay.. so CPEC doesnt benefit China? Right lol.

we hate hindus, the father of Pakistan knew the nature of hindus and understood the mental damage 1000 years of muslim rule took on their minds

I dont hate hindus.. i have a hindu friend here in Karachi.. :lol:
There is a temple right infront of the Courts where i work too..

In Karachi you will find every religion and man from almost every part of the world..

We hate the indian state..

Afghanistan is an unstable country. Why would China want to invest in Afghanistan? Afghanistan is a war torn country.
lol USA is far from Afghanistan and China can make another Korea for USA in Afghanistan. The Taliban stand with China so what is the problem terrorism poses to China in Afghanistan?

Okay.. so CPEC doesnt benefit China? Right lol.

I dont hate hindus.. i have a hindu friend here in Karachi.. :lol:

We hate the indian state..

Here is a simple question to you why is CPEC being made?

lol USA is far from Afghanistan and China can make another Korea for USA in Afghanistan. The Taliban stand with China so what is the problem terrorism poses to China in Afghanistan?

Here is a simple question to you why is CPEC being made?
Its being made to help china ... it cuts short distance for chinese exports and imports.

It’s strategically important.

It helps China if the sea route through malacca straits is threatened..

And more.

But offcourse it also tremendously helps Pak.. if our politicians dont screw it up.

No, I don't care about Hindus, I am talking about national interests. If religion, culture etc is important. Why is muslim Arab countries like Egypt, Jordan supporting Israel? Why is muslim Arab KSA, muslim Turkey and GCC entirely supporting US and host American bases that are used to attack muslims? Why is Iran supporting Russia?

Its all politics, Im not here to argue if Hindus like or hate Muslims, I'm saying that no country cares about Islam. All countries follow their own interests. Yes take some guy in Egypt from the street and ask him if he supports Israel over Palestine and he will say no. But still, Egypt supports Israel over Palestine. Do you understand what Im saying?

You also forgot that Iran was the first country to recognize Pakistan's independence as well.

That was Greatest friend of Pakistan called Shah, if it was upto Mullah in 1947, you can imagine yourself.:pleasantry:

Back
Top Bottom